June 2017 Moms
Options

GTKY: what is your Hogwarts House?

So this is obviously silly and light-hearted, but all the Hufflepuff comments in the UO got me curious!
BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: GTKY: what is your Hogwarts House?

• Options
    Pottermore says I'm a Slytherin! Slytherins aren't inherently evil...there are just some evil Slytherins!
    Count me in the Slytherin camp too! I think it just means we are super smart @swanbrooner
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got put in Ravenclaw. I am very much okay with that. I am such a nerd at heart.

Me: 34  DH: 35
    Married: July 2009
    BFP: November 2012 after 2 years of TTC     DS born August 2013
    Diagnosed with PCOS April 2016
    3 months of trigger shot with timed intercourse BFN x3
    First IUI: 9/17/16            BFP: 9/30/16              EDD: 6/11/17

• Options
    Another Slytherin! 
  • Options
    I also got Ravenclaw and Im not upset by it. Nothing wrong with being smart ☺
  • Options
    Pottermore sorted me into Slytherin too! I'm pretty shocked. Every other sorting quiz I've taken as sorted me into Hufflepuff, with the occasional Ravenclaw. 

I obviously use my time wisely.
  • Options
    Maybe this is a FFFC.... but I've never seen nor read Harry Potter.  
  • Options
    Myself and @Elyse1384 must be the only cool ones. I couldn't get past the first chapter of the first book. 
  • Options
    @Elyse1384 Yeah, you are going to have to get on that. I personally don't care about the movies one way or another......I get mad when movies don't follow books. The books are awesome.

Me: 34  DH: 35
    Married: July 2009
    BFP: November 2012 after 2 years of TTC     DS born August 2013
    Diagnosed with PCOS April 2016
    3 months of trigger shot with timed intercourse BFN x3
    First IUI: 9/17/16            BFP: 9/30/16              EDD: 6/11/17

• Options
    @itsfine the first couple of books are more children's books, but the books grow with the characters, so to speak. 
  • Options
    @graceriesz I've officially been sorted into Hufflepuff too! Same house and same EDD *high five*
  • Options
    @CapricaAndrea *high five* love it!
  • Options
    mkrelmkrel member
    @Elyse1384 @itsfine haven't seen or read them either and have zero interest!
  • Options
    I'm a Ravenclaw.
    I read the series (about three years ago) so that my mom would give the okay for my little sister to read them (I wasn't allowed to read them when I was her age!). They're not a genre I would usually go for, but they are very well done for what they are. The books are WAY better than the movies. 
  • Options
    I am a Slytherin, and feeling a little guilty for not wearing it bravely enough to post right away.

I thought about titling this with Divergent Factions too, or with the 3x3 D&D alignment chart (good, neutral, evil x lawful, neutral, chaotic), or heck, even the Myers Briggs (I'm an ENTJ, as you can likely tell from my gaff on another thread).
    BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I'm a Ravenclaw as well!

I'm suuuuuuch a Potterhead. (If you haven't noticed my phone cases in HDBD, they're Harry Potter cases.) I read the series every 2-3 years or so and have started collecting the illustrated versions for myself and to read to DS down the road. I enjoy the movies, but they are definitely not on the same level as the books. 
  • Options
    XathXath member
    I'm a Gryffindor. I thought I'd be more Hugflepuff at this point in my life, but I'm ok with the Red/Gold.
    Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture 
     DS1 - 7/2011, DD 12/2012, DS2 - 4/2014, MMC - 12/2015
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I just took the pottermore quiz, apparently I'm a Hufflepuff.  I'm a super Harry Potter nerd, I wanted to take a day when we are in FL next week to go to universal, but the boys are going to be too small for most of the universal rides, and the only thing I really care about is the HP stuff (and I'm the only one who cares).  I couldn't justify the ridiculous expense for the 4 of us to go so I can not do most of the things because I'm pregnant, and have no one else care about it.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Pottermore has me as a Gryffindor, but other quizzes put me in Ravenclaw. DH and I are huge Harry Potter nerds. DD's room is Gryffindor themed and DS's nursery is Ravenclaw. DD and I have matching Always shirts. I read the first 4 books aloud to her when I was on maternity leave. 

• Options
    @awillis13 DH, a friend, and my mom went a few weeks ago and I just stayed at the hotel. It would've hurt my heart not being able to do anything. 
  • Options
    I'm a Hufflepuff Too! Doesn't surprise me a bit.
  • Options
    I'm a Gryffindor, surely someone else is here too??

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

• Options
    XathXath member
    krex-2 said:
    Gryffindors unite.
    Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture 
     DS1 - 7/2011, DD 12/2012, DS2 - 4/2014, MMC - 12/2015
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    HgPaHgPa member
    I'm a Slytherin. My sisters decided, and Pottermore confirmed. Im ok with it, partly because I feel like the corresponding GoT house
    is Targaryen.

I'm adamant that I would be a Targaryen, but my husband always tells me I'm a Lannister because he thinks it's funny to make me angry. He's a dumb Stark so what does he even know.
  • Options
    krex-2 said:
    I am Gryffindor!

• Options
    Ah now a which GOT house are you I can totally get behind!  My friend sent me one of those online quizzes before and I got House Stark.  I'm good with that!  You can have your dragons... or should I say King's Landing you undercover Lannister @HgPa :D
  • Options
    HgPaHgPa member
    @Elyse1384 Undercover Lannister is a pretty good band name...
  • Options
    But what does this mean? 

**Another one whose never seen or read HP.
  • Options
    bergberg member
    Hufflepuff ovah hurrrrr.
  • Options
    Add me to the large group of Hufflepuffs. I feel like back in the early 2000s, many more people were coming out as Gryffendor, but I think a PP was right: life experience, self knowledge, and time mellow people out and many former Gryffendors turn into Hufflepuffs.
    Married 8/12
    MC 4/15
    BFP 10/10/16

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Gryffindor here! Im a potter head defintly prefer the books over the movies. I convinced hubby for dd2 name is going to be Luna Raven! Luna obviosuly from harry potter, raven is from the superhero universe we also try to add the names into which she is an xmen, but it just so works out luna was a ravenclaw. 

Our dd1name is Kara which is supergirls name.

I told hubby if we had twin boys i wanted fred and George for their names he wouldn't agree because he wanted dean and sam lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Me: 29 DH: 35

Married: 9/29/12

DS #1: 3/8/15