Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

traveling without EBF baby

I am leaving my baby for the first time in a couple weeks.  She will be 7 months old. I will be gone for 4 days/3 nights.  I have plenty of frozen milk stored to cover while I am gone.  I plan to pump and bring the milk home in a cooler on the plane.

DH will be keeping DD (and her big sisters) while I am gone.  I am most worried about night time because DD likes to nurse ALL.NIGHT.LONG. DH will be using frozen milk and I obviously don't want to waste much if possible.  I have no idea how much she is actually eating at night to tell him how much to put in a bottle.  I know bottles should only be used within a couple hours if not finished initially. What would be the easiest method for him for making and feeding bottles throughout the night?  I was thinking of making two 2 oz bottles and keeping them in a cooler with ice pack upstairs, then having a couple extra bags of frozen milk in the cooler too to add more if needed. We do not have a bottle warmer, heating the bags is quicker than trying to eat a bottle with milk in it. I don't want her screaming for 10+ minutes because she is hungry, waking her sisters. 

Has anyone left EFB baby with DH yet? how did they work night time bottles? 

Married 08/18/07
BFP 02/15/11 EDD 10/27/11 Born at 35w3d on 09/25/11 
BFP 10/13/12 EDD 06/25/13 Born at 37w0d on 06/04/13

BFP 12/11/15 EDD 08/23/16 Early miscarriage

BFP 02/02/16 EDD 10/16/16

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

BabyFetus Ticker