September 2017 Moms

UO Thursday 4/13

13»

Re: UO Thursday 4/13

• @mrsmarygs would it be completely weird for you to ask your sil for her research points? Id be interested to see her thoughts since with what limited amount I know, I agree with the point of view given by @lilpoots but I haven't actually researched it myself.

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016
    Started IF testing Nov 2016
    Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
    BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

• @mrsmarygs would it be completely weird for you to ask your sil for her research points? Id be interested to see her thoughts since with what limited amount I know, I agree with the point of view given by @lilpoots but I haven't actually researched it myself.
    No, not weird at all. Now that its been a topic of conversation for the last week, I was planning on asking her thoughts/facts/reasoning when I see her next (probably in about two weeks).
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Hmm no idea why my brain computed cousin when she's your sil 
  • lilpoots said:
    Hmm no idea why my brain computed cousin when she's your sil 
    Actually she's my cousin-in-law. She's my husband's cousin's wife, to make it confusing. But we are close enough that her kids call me Aunt, and I call them my nephews, because it's too confusing to say that they are my husband's cousin's sons (which makes them my cousins-in-law once removed??)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @mrsmarygs keep us posted when you ask!
    @lilpoots combine our two recollections of the relation (cousin/sil) and you get the truth :D "cil"

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016
    Started IF testing Nov 2016
    Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
    BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019