October 2016 Moms

April WTF Wednesday

Complain all you want here...

Re: April WTF Wednesday

• WTF FI-
    Why do you act like you're upset with me, say you're not and that "you're just depressed", but not try to communicate with me as to why or let me know how I can help? Why pick fights with me instead, and then get pissed off at me when I get pissed off at you for picking fights with me AND try to make me feel like I'M the one in the wrong for getting upset? Why get the crazy notion in your head that "I'm mad because I'm not in control of your feelings and I just want to control you"... and try to use that argument? Ummm, no... I'm now upset because you're picking fights with me about money, and some gifts I bought you, and a meme you sent me that I didn't "LOL" at... it has nothing at all to do with your feelings or me wanting to control you... I'd like for you to control your own mouth though -_-
  • A meme you didn't LOL at? I'm rolling my eyes so hard it hurts.

Sounds like somebody needs a time out to cool down before he gets himself in even more trouble with you

• Loading the player...
  • Ugghhh, its always the worst when it is something so silly.  I just ask straight up what can I do to help and if H doesn't answer and says nothing, I just remove myself and go do something else.  I'm not going to continue to sit and dwell on it with you.  He can do that by himself.  I have one baby and that's enough for right now.

• @Kgridley27 Oh girl... he tried walking out of the house to go to work this morning and give me the cold shoulder. I don't usually text my feels, I'd much rather talk about it, but boy I boy I sent him about 4 whopper text messages about how that stuff isn't gonna fly, and if he's feeling bad he either needs to communicate with me or face that crap on his own if he doesn't want my help instead of trying to drag me down too. Ain't nobody got time for that.

@Ladybug2821 He is unhappy with his job, had a bad day, and just let a bunch of of trivial things build up and turn into something. I feel the same exact way- I have actual BABIES to be taking care of right now. I wish he would make it easy on me and just go be himself by himself when he gets like that. 
  • @AllyTheKid *creepy Internet fist bumps*