Calling all lurkers!

Re: Calling all lurkers!

• Options
    Souptin said:
    DPandMB said:
    Souptin said:
    @DPandMB 2015 were you there as well?   Our joke name was "The Snarklings" 
    Edit: autocorrect did me dirty
    Yes. I was on tre A15 board but DD was born in March. I knew your name seems familiar. I want to say you had a Tina Fey picture then. Yes? I know I'm a stalker.  

I left during he whole TB debacle when they fired our mods and put the Bump Gods in place. Then I went to one of the spin off boards and left there when there was a big rebel flag/racism debacle.  
    NO way! How fun that you're here now!  You're thinking of sharkfarts who had the Tina Fey picture ( dont even ask how I remember that because I dont remember mine but I remember that one) I had my original account deleted when all that nasty stuff went down. I went to that spin off group for a bit as well- also jumped ship at the rebel flag issue but at that point I was close with the old regs and we were all on FB together.  Like all good things there have been rifts and whatnot but I'm still in touch with a good number of them.
    Yay. Glad to see a familiar face. Hope you A15 baby is doing good. Mine is a terrible two. I took a much needed break after all the drama. I can't imagine what some of the recently left ladies would have thought about that board. 

• Options
    @SSG I can't wait to find out the gender too. I feel like most of the ladies here know the gender already and I'm just over here waiting for the 27th of this month! The date can't come soon enough! When are you finding out? 
    Have my AS on the 8th of May, that when I get to know the gender of my baby. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I agree with @Souptin. When there are a bunch of crazy people on the internet, it's hard to tell which ones are true and who are the crazies. Overtime they come out and then the smaller groups form. After the various explosions in various places with my last I joined a mom group with a bunch of people I went to high school. There are still a bunch of crazies there too. 

• Options
    We almost would have moved to San Antonio, but then gout happened and now military isn't in the cards for us so I'm stuck in Wyo indefinitely. :( Boo.
  • Options
    @IsItTacoTuesday I'm also in Corpus. Had no idea anyone else was actually in this area. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Options
    Sounds sooooo cold! If you make it to SA for a visit, we always need a reason to shop and enjoy the big city. 
  • Options
    I've been known to drive to San Antonio just for lunch. It's only 2 1/2 hours or so each way. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • Options
    @wyomama0427 just saw in the bf post the hour is a very recent thing for your hubby...sorry I didn't acknowledge that in my previous response!! Hope it gets under control quickly and doesn't cause problems long-term. Hate to hear you're dealing with health issues with your family!

@bridge-and-wall crazy small world! I've been fairly quiet except the AMA posts. If it's not too creepy and you'd want to meet let me know. 
  • Options
    @wyomama0427 Dang it! SA is pretty close to me and I we could've met up! :disappointed:
    <><><><><>DD1- May 2011<><><><><>
    <><><><><>Angel Baby- June 2012<><><><><>
    <><><><><>DD2- March 2013<><><><><>
    <><><><><>DS1- ETA September 2017<><><><><>
  • Options
    @IsItTacoTuesday I would definitely consider meeting up, but later if I'm ever less busy. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • Options
    wyomama0427wyomama0427 member
    edited April 2017
    @sjohns08 I am so sorry for your losses, but congratulations! Hope you have a very healthy and uneventful pregnancy! Nice to meet you, excited to get to know you!

edited to add, I meant congratulations on this baby and passing your milestone, I reread my comment and It sounded really funky
  • Options
    @wyomama0427 lol thank you! Definitely felt a weight off my shoulders once I passed the loss milestone, still have more anxiety than with my other pregnancies. This is absolutely our last, so I'm just going to do my best to let myself be excited so I don't regret not enjoying this one last time
  • Options
    earthtomomearthtomom member
    edited April 2017
    I guess the mobile app doesn't work for responding.
  • Options
    Welcome @earthtomom!

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • Options
    @Souptin and @DPandMB I was an active member of Mar15, but I also deleted my old account when things changed. There is a large number of us on fb. I remember some of the A15 moms.
  • Options
    DPandMBDPandMB member
    edited April 2017
    lilpoots said:
    @Souptin and @DPandMB I was an active member of Mar15, but I also deleted my old account when things changed. There is a large number of us on fb. I remember some of the A15 moms.
    Really?!  That's awesome. What was your old name? 

Edit it to say although I was a A15, I lurked in Mar14 a lot. 

• Options
    @DPandMB old name was knitnut. I also lurked in the surrounding boards and was used to people popping in from all over TB. I tried PB for a while, but couldn't keep up with it there after the baby was born.
  • Options
    lilpoots said:
    Wait- are we in one of the same A15 FB groups? I'm in a couple of them and hardly remember user names anymore. I dived out of PB too, it wasnt worth keeping up with after the confederate flag crap went down.
  • Options
    Souptin said:
    lilpoots said:
    Wait- are we in one of the same A15 FB groups? I'm in a couple of them and hardly remember user names anymore. I dived out of PB too, it wasnt worth keeping up with after the confederate flag crap went down.

That's the same time I jumped ship. Too much for me.

• Options
    @MyNameWasTaken FYI PeePee Teepes ..total waste of money!  Boys will pee when you open their diaper- its just going to happen. Something about the cool air hitting him that stimulates them to pee, once you open the diaper let the air touch him for a second and just hold the open diaper over him for a second to "catch the flow"
  • Options
    wyomama0427wyomama0427 member
    edited April 2017
    Souptin said:
    @MyNameWasTaken FYI PeePee Teepes ..total waste of money!  Boys will pee when you open their diaper- its just going to happen. Something about the cool air hitting him that stimulates them to pee, once you open the diaper let the air touch him for a second and just hold the open diaper over him for a second to "catch the flow"
    With DS I ran a wipe over the area below his belly button and blew on it, then gave him a minute. He almost always peed within a minute or two. It usually worked, I haven't been peed on but maybe a few times!
    edited because wow my tenses were not in agreement
  • Options
    Souptin said:
    We got some as a joke gift after DS was born. Used it once and never bothered again. The pee stream knocked it off anyway!  :D
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    @Souptin - Wow.  Thanks for the ugly comment about making friends. I never mentioned you and in fact, wasn't even referring to you - it was the other girl in the thread back then (don't even remember her name) that was completely rude and made a comment that i would probably "dirty delete" my post that turned me off to these boards... (I didn't even know what that meant until someone explained it to me)...

But i am glad you made that nasty, unecessary, comment - reminds me why I should remain a lurker.  

Annnnd, I'm done again.  Maybe I'll check back in in another 19 weeks.  
    Wife and Stepmom since April 2014