November 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly Appts Week of 4/10

2»

Re: Weekly Appts Week of 4/10

• Options
    @jess0211 sorry it was so overwhelming! Hope the cell free screen goes well and you have no need for the CVS. What is the cell screen by the way? I've heard of CVS and amnio but not that one. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @dragonfly87 I won't be much help in finding Vit D. Mine is from my Dr. It's in liquid/drop form, 1 drop is 1,000 IUs and I take 2 drops a day. It's made in the US though so it could be available but maybe only by prescription. I think it's primarily for babies as the instructions in the box said how to give it to an infant or toddler. 
    Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• Options
    @cmessamore how'd it go??

Just got a call from my dr and they now want to see me today to check up on baby post the cramps I was having. Kind of makes me worried that the receptionist was insistent I come today last minute since the dr was really nice and said it was all fine and she would see me next week just to check up but maybe this was just when they had an opening. DH can't come so I'm hoping it's all ok.

• Options
    @DuchessOfCambridge FX for a good extra visit. Keep us updated! 
  • Options
    @DuchessOfCambridge fx all goes well! Keep us posted!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @DuchessOfCambridge hoping everything is good and you get some reassurance!
  • Options
    @cmessamore Hope everything went well today! 
    November 2017 July Summer Fails

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @DuchessOfCambridge I hope everything is okay!
    November 2017 July Summer Fails

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @DuchessOfCambridge hopefully it's just because they had a last minute opening and wanted to get you in. Fx all goes well! 
  • Options
    @DuchessOfCambridge hope all goes well. Will be thinking of you
  • Options
    @DuchessOfCambridge glad it went well!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you guys for your good wishes! @DuchessOfCambridge so glad to hear your appointment went well!! 

My OB practice has a new MFM, and since I don't like change, I was super nervous. As it turns out, she's amazing and so nice. I will be starting Progesterone injections at 16 weeks to try to fend off preterm labor, I will be having extra appointments, ultrasounds, and manual cervix checks (when appropriate), and I am already on light duty at work. Sooo for right now, that means no more work. I may be able to switch to the training department at my company, but that won't be for a bit, so I might be home for the entire pregnancy. We'll see. And she wants me taking it easy when I can, to try to avoid bed rest in the future. Overall, I'm very happy at how serious they are taking my pregnancy and my risk factors. But it's going to be a long 31+ weeks! 
  • Options
    @cmessamore so glad they're taking everything seriously and that you liked them! You're already such a good mom to this new one!

• Options
    @DuchessOfCambridge So glad everything is okay! 

@cmessamore I'm glad you like the MFM and glad they're taking care of you. I hope the time goes by fast! 
    Nov 17 BMB May Siggy Challenge: Mother's Day Fails

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @DuchessOfCambridge @cmessamore Glad your appointments went well!
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    I had mine this week and got to see the little bean!  It was a relief.  Idk why I felt worried, but it really helped to see and hear it.  Bonus is that my OB is super awesome!  I'm glad I went with her.

DS1 is 7.  DD is 1.  DS2 is coming in late April.

Lilypie Maternity tickers Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker