June 2017 Moms
Options

Friday ticker change - 4/7!

Happy Friday!  For those with an EDD of 6/2, 6/9, 6/16, 6/23, and 6/30!

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week? 

Any new symptoms or changes? 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

GTKY: If you had your choice, what would be your favorite way to spend a free weekend?
Me: 34, FTM, DH: 34
BFP: 9/30/16, EDD: 6/9/17

Re: Friday ticker change - 4/7!

• Options
    How far along are you? 31 weeks!

How big is baby? coconut or asparagus

Upcoming appointments this week? next Friday, regular prenatal, switching to every two weeks

Any new symptoms or changes? more out of breath these days, generally just less mobile and agile, leg cramps and still dealing with rib pain and some numb/tingling sensations, but it feels more like a pulled muscle that I sometimes feel if I move the wrong way rather than a constant pain, thankfully.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm so done with our house being torn up from construction and delaying painting and moving into the nursery.  So grateful we have cleaners coming in a few hours!  My big raves though are that the baby turned head down in the LOA position and seems very comfortable there!  And it's my birthday (yay!) and DH has been super sweet, even working last night on the nursery so I could start painting sooner and bringing me flowers and ice cream last night so I could enjoy them all day today <3

GTKY: If you had your choice, what would be your favorite way to spend a free weekend? I'd take a picnic to Point Reyes National Seashore, rent kayaks, and go on an adventure.  A trip to the hot tubs in town and a nice meal out would top off the list!  Hmm...maybe I'll have to make a version of that happen before babe arrives :)
    Me: 34, FTM, DH: 34
    BFP: 9/30/16, EDD: 6/9/17
  • Options
    How far along are you? 31 weeks

How big is baby? Asparagus 

Upcoming appointments this week? Monday - BPP

Any new symptoms or changes? Bloody noses

Rants/Raves/Questions? Nope

GTKY: If you had your choice, what would be your favorite way to spend a free weekend? Honestly, I'd spend it kid-free, shopping at Target, then binge-watching crap TV and doing absolutely nothing.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Happy birthday, @sparrow!
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    29 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    Acorn squash or pineapple
    Upcoming appointments this week? 
    Regular OB appt on Monday. 
    Any new symptoms or changes? 
    Increased soreness. I look pretty pathetic when I walk out of work after a 12 he shift these days.
    Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    Nada
    GTKY: If you had your choice, what would be your favorite way to spend a free weekend?
    At home or out doing something fun with DH and DS. We don't get enough weekends where we are all together and don't have any other committments. 
  • Options
    Oh, and happy birthday @sparrow!
  • Options
    Happy Friday!  For those with an EDD of 6/2, 6/9, 6/16, 6/23, and 6/30!

How far along are you? 29 weeks 

How big is baby? Acorn squash 

Upcoming appointments this week? Had one on Wednesday.

Any new symptoms or changes? Left boob pain... fun!

Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm equally shocked at how fast this pregnancy has gone, and impatient for June to get here lol

A weekend at my parents lake house that involves going out on the boat, picnics on the beach, lots of wine and reading some fluff novels instead of Grad school books! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 32 weeks

How big is baby? A squash

Upcoming appointments this week? A week from Monday. Barely anything happens at my regular appointments though. 

Any new symptoms or changes? I think the baby might have turned head down today. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm getting to the point where I wish the house was ready for the baby, but it is nowhere near ready. However, I'm happy to have so much left to do to keep me busy. 

GTKY: If you had your choice, what would be your favorite way to spend a free weekend? I would spend the weekend at the lake with naps during the day and campfires and hobo(pudgie) pies at night! And while I have a choice, let's make it a 3 day weekend.
  • Options
    Happy Birthday @sparrow

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 30 weeks How big is baby? Garden gnome Upcoming appointments this week? Next Friday Any new symptoms or changes? Insomnia after I wake up to pee during the night Rants/Raves/Questions? For some reason the last few days I have had a lot more energy! GTKY: If you had your choice, what would be your favorite way to spend a free weekend? Hiking with my family during he day then preparing and eating a great meal together while drinking craft beer.
    DD: born August 2014
    BFP #2: 10/10/16
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 31 weeks

How big is baby? Asparagus

Upcoming appointments this week? Next Tuesday (every two weeks now) - ultrasound to check on my low lying placenta.

Any new symptoms or changes? I am feeling better now than I have in the last few weeks. I was having a lot of sciatic-related pain but I've been diligent about yoga/stretching and I got a massage on Saturday which has helped a lot.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Rant - My husband has been traveling a lot for work lately. He's gone again Mon-Fri of this week and some of next week. I feel like it's crunch time and I'm left to try and get a lot done on my own. I could also use his help with the dog and physically getting up off the couch. Rave - it's finally warming up here!

GTKY: If you had your choice, what would be your favorite way to spend a free weekend? I would spend the weekend with friends on cape cod. Lots of beach, lobster rolls and nights spent around the fire pit.