October 2017 Moms
Options

POTD - Gwen and Blake

carries2018carries2018 member
edited April 2017 in October 2017 Moms
How does Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's relationship make you feel?
                                  DD1 - 10/11/13                 DD2 - 5/07/15

Pregnancy Ticker

May Siggy Challenge: Parenting Fails
Image result for parenting fails

POTD - Gwen and Blake 71 votes

Like puppies and unicorns - they are just so adorable
8% 6 votes
Like i need a barf bag - i feel so uncomfortable watching them
26% 19 votes
Like Switzerland - i have no opinion
54% 39 votes
Like i dont know what you are talking about - who are they?
7% 5 votes
SS
2% 2 votes

Re: POTD - Gwen and Blake

• Options
    I voted SS because I think they're both just kind of strange.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Def team Miranda - but I wish she would get a different sound mixer for her albums because I feel her vocals are lost in the music a lot of times. 

**April Siggy Challenge**Baby Animals**

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I feel like them getting together coincided too closely with both of them breaking up with their SO, so i'm iffy about them. I feel like it is the same thing with the Angie/Brad/Jennifer triangle from years ago. 
    Me: 31 DH:35
    TTC #1: March 2011 
    Fur-children: 3 dogs + 2 cats (all rescued)
    dx: Endometriosis and Fibroids 
    2 Laps and 1 Abdominal Myomectomy
    6 rounds of clomid
    5 rounds of iui
    IVF #1 Gonal F, Menopur and Cetrotide
    ER 12/1/2016:Retrieved 22 eggs 12 fertilized, developed moderate OHSS
    4/4 day 5 embryos were normal for PGS!!! 2 boys/2 girls
    FET 1/10/2017  
    Gallbladder surgery 1/10/2017
    FET 2/2
    BFP 2/7/17 <3 Beta#1: 594!!! Beta#2 1630!!!
    Having a girl! EDD 10/21/17
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @PizzaMonster3 +1 for Dusty!  Best movie/best album ever! 
  • Options
    @carries2018 what!!? I'll be honest I'm completely out of the loop with this stuff. That just seems like a cluster-flock of lies with everyone. 

Me: 31 DH:35
    TTC #1: March 2011 
    Fur-children: 3 dogs + 2 cats (all rescued)
    dx: Endometriosis and Fibroids 
    2 Laps and 1 Abdominal Myomectomy
    6 rounds of clomid
    5 rounds of iui
    IVF #1 Gonal F, Menopur and Cetrotide
    ER 12/1/2016:Retrieved 22 eggs 12 fertilized, developed moderate OHSS
    4/4 day 5 embryos were normal for PGS!!! 2 boys/2 girls
    FET 1/10/2017  
    Gallbladder surgery 1/10/2017
    FET 2/2
    BFP 2/7/17 <3 Beta#1: 594!!! Beta#2 1630!!!
    Having a girl! EDD 10/21/17
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I voted Switzerland. Although maybe i should have voted SS. I LOVE Gwen Stephani. I've been a huge fan since the early 90's. However I think Blake is creep. Don't like him. There's something shifty about him.

\

• Options
    I'm sorry, maybe I should have posted this in the UO thread yesterday :lol: but I think they are adorable! 

With that said, I was always a big Miranda fan. I've been to 3 or 4 of her concerts. I have never saw Blake in concert and I never liked Gwen's music or followed her. FF to now - I honestly kind of lost interest in Miranda, I still don't care for Gwen's music, but I find her and Blake together to be adorable. 

I will say that the ONLY thing I have ever known about any of them personally that I know is 100% true is something one of my college friends told me. Her Stepfather drove Gwen's tour bus for several tours a few years back and he said she was honestly one of the most down to earth, kind people he has ever worked for. So I can say that. She does seem to legitimately be a nice person. 

Also, it doesn't matter what we're talking about, I am always gonna root for the couple that nobody else likes! It's true, you can try me! Any of my TV shows, any celebrity, etc. I promise I will be a fan of the pair that everyone else rolls their eyes at! LOL! 

Me: 31 DH: 35
    Married since 05.16.2009
    Expecting #1: 10.10.2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Barf. All of the judges on the voice bother me except for Alicia. But yea, the lovey dovey comments between those two erk me, especially Gwen's constant comments like, "well you know, I've been to 200 country concerts lately" and "I just recoded a country song." STFU. Obvs team Miranda over here.
    October 2017 June Siggy Challenge -- "You Had One Job!" 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    SaveSave
  • Options
    I just don't understand how you go from Miranda to Gwen. Like, are you even country,  Blake?
    BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
    BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.
    BFP#3: 2/9/13 EDD 10/18/17. Team Green for Round 2!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    ksf13ksf13 member
  • Options
    Def team Miranda - but I wish she would get a different sound mixer for her albums because I feel her vocals are lost in the music a lot of times. 

"Where the side walk ends and the road begins..." FAV MOVIE EVER, KING GEORGE!!!!
  • Options
    Also #teammiranda, I live 30 minutes from her home town so I feel like we're close (not really) but still. Hometown east Texas love!
  • Options
    Team Miranda 4eva. I went to a Keith Urban concert in like 2005 and she was opening for him. My friend and I got a picture with her so we are obviously best buds.

(actually at the time it was like, "Miranda who?")

but seriously, I was a little heartbroken when they split. I like Gwen and all but them as a couple creeps me out. 

*O17 June Siggy Challenge - You had 1 job!*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker