TTC After a Loss

TGIF check in 4/7

Got any exciting plans this weekend?

Re: TGIF check in 4/7

• DH and I are getting our tattoos today! I don't have any, so I'm pretty nervous but super excited! 

It started raining yesterday and it's supposed to rain all weekend  so tball will probably be canceled and so will our plans to take DS to the park :( I guess we'll be inside playing with legos all weekend.

Have a great weekend everyone!
  • I'm tired cause of AF and I don't have the time to be tired.  This is the first cycle in awhile that I had to use ibuprofen.  I felt her come when I was getting my coffee this morning lol.

This afternoon the yoga studio I go to is videotaping 2 yoga classes for their online studio and I'm going to be 1 of the demonstrators. 

Tomorrow DH is shooting bunny photos with kids for easter (he is a photographer)  I'm going to be the bunny wrangler lol.  So sunday I'll want to just chill before Monday starts over.

The sun came out yesterday and should be out for at least a week which has greatly helped my mood.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @pumpkin0913 - GL with the tattoos!
  • Thanks @vlagrl29 . Sorry about all the af pains and good luck with the yoga video!
  • I'm just glad I don't have to take anymore progesterone again.  It delayed AF and made the cramps way worse. @pumpkin0913
  • @vlagrl29 that sucks what you had to go through with the progesterone. 

@ladipale I know it's not on this board, but I hope your flight is okay...the winds here have been crazy today!

@pumpkin0913 maybe I missed it, but what tattoos are you getting?

I'm flying to New Mexico tomorrow to work Sunday and come back Monday, quick turn around. Used today to catch up on bills, study the afternoon away, and got the cat her bi-annual buzz cut this morning--she's so cute! I take her all the way across the city and the entire area was without power from the winds, when I realized I was so close to the store I was just gonna walk in and reschedule, but the lady made sure she had enough charge left so we could get her done. So nice!  :)
    Me: 39 DH: 39
    CP 1/25/16 4.5 weeks, developed Graves' disease
  • @amberruka - it was crazy! I didn't land until 1:00 am last night and then had to be up and barre-ing at 7:00 am. exhausted. our flight was delayed and bumpy - lots of turbulence.
    But I'm in a hotel room. alone. and going to bed at 8pm!

I do feel bad for my DH home with girls - both still running fevers. ugh!
    **** TW - kids and loss mentioned ****
    ~~ married 8.11.07
    ~~ DD1 1.16.11 ~~ DD2 1.3.14 ~~
    ~~ BFP3 12.22.15 MMC 2.29.16 @ 13 weeks ~~
    ~~ 2 D&Cs (3.1.16 and 3.10.16) for MMC
    ~~ BFP4 10.27.16  MMC 1.23.17 @ 16 weeks ~~ D&E 1.26.17 ~~
  • @ladipale that sounds exhausting!
  • moonlady-2moonlady-2 member
    edited April 2017
    Nothing too exciting going on except this is the best kind of Friday because I'm now on SPRING BREAK!!!! :D:D:D

In boring news, we're meeting with our broker tomorrow to figure out next steps for buying a new house. If only we could find some houses on the market in our price range. There is a shortage of houses for sale right now, at least in my area.
    31 years young
    from Seattle(ish)
    5 years married
    FTM and PGAL
    EDD is 12/23/17
    -- It's a BOY! ---

• @pumpkin0913.  How did the tatts turn out and what did you get? 

@vlagrl29. Sorry for bad AF this time around. Hope it eases up. Sounds like a fun weekend otherwise 

@amberruka. Productive Friday.  Hope work trip goes well.  I get my long haired cat shaved too.  She loves, acts like a diva with her lion cut! 

@ladipale. Boo to bumpy trip!  I hope all goes well with barre class! 

@moonlady-2.  Enjoy spring break!!

AFM, we have no plans.  I will be recovering from d & c but hoping I can still go to hair appt in morning. I hate to cancel because who knows when I will get in again 
  • SP128SP128 member
    @pumpkin0913 what did you end up getting ? I don't have any either. I am a baby though. My eyes watered a little when I got my ears pierced when I wasn't 18!!

@ladipale enjoy your training and hopefully flight back will be more smooth!

@moonlady-2 yay for spring break. I have one more week to go before April vacay. The housing market is competitive where we live too. What area are you from?

@amberruka  love how the groomers stayed open for you. Love when people are unexpectantly kind. 

@Mack2342  enjoy getting your hair done. 

Afm
    dh has the whole weekend off!!! It's been a long week of him working crazy hours. Haven't had a chance to spend real time with him since last sunday. 

We had had a Tv installed above the fireplace last night. Today we need to clean up the mess. It looks great. The Tv was our Christmas present to each other. We got it on Black Friday. You heard right ladies, have had it since the day after thanksgiving. We are procrastinators. 

I want to grab some dim sum this afternoon. Maybe some outlet shopping. 

Tomorrow I have my first acupuncture consult. Hope they balance me out. 

Prob go visit inlaws sometime this weekend. They got back last night from a month and a half vacay. 

Vegas for us next saturday !!

plus it all beautiful weather this weekend. The weather lately has been horrendous 

***TW***
    Me: 36  DH:35
    Married: 7/10/2016
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 9/6/2016 - Missed MC 10/20/2016  
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP
    IVF #1 - June 2017  - Transferred 1 fresh 4 AA embryo.  7/9 Beta #1 - 161 
    <3 Adam <3 Born on 3/18/18

• @Mack2342 I used to do the lion and then stray fur and my allergies and aesthetics went out the window....apparently 'everything off' is called a Sphinx cut, ha ha. But she certainly acts even more of a diva after!

@ladipale I just got pretty bashed around coming into Denver, but I bet you had it 10x worse yesterday! Glad you made it!
    Me: 39 DH: 39
    CP 1/25/16 4.5 weeks, developed Graves' disease
  • Omg it's huge! Lol
  • It's beautiful @pumpkin0913

of course at the shoot today there was a lady 18 weeks pregnant and didn't look pregnant. They were going to use the photos as an announcement when they found out sex. 

The more I see this rabbit I want to get a bunny. If I have something small to love it might make me feel better lol
  • @SP128 I live like 20 miles from Seattle. It's a great market for us to be selling but the inventory is so low right now that I'm worried we won't find something that will work for us. I'm a teacher so would really like to try and move over the summer.
    31 years young
    from Seattle(ish)
    5 years married
    FTM and PGAL
    EDD is 12/23/17
    -- It's a BOY! ---

• Thanks so much @vlagrl29 we love them! DH's is bigger but the same design. And you should totally get a bunny!!!
  • @pumpkin0913. Love it!  I have a few tattoos and I've been contemplating getting one to memorialize the babies but keep tossing a few ideas around. I just have to decide
  • Thanks @Mack2342! I was really emotional yesterday thinking about it and what it symbolizes all day, lol. We're both really happy with them!
  • @pumpkin0913. I'm sure. I'd be the same way. Glad you happy with them.  
  • @pumpkin0913 Wow that is so beautiful!

MC #1: D&C Oct 23, 2015 (7.5 weeks)
    MC #2: July 1, 2016 (5.5 weeks)
    MC #3: October 17, 2016 (CP)
    RE #1: RPL testing November 2016-January 2017
    MC #4: Feb. 28, 2017 (CP)
    RE #2: Additional RPL testing March-November 2017
    MC #5: January 2019 (6.5 weeks)

RE #3: More testing 2023. 
    Egg Retrieval Sept/Oct 2023, 2 good embryos after PGT-A testing.
    Surgery for endometriosis January 2024
    Lupron Depo March 2024.  Benched 3 months.  Hopefully FET after that.

#BitterHagPartyOf1