October 2017 Moms
Options

AMA 35+ Weekly Check-In 4/7

Good morning and happy Friday!

1. Any new appointments this week?

2. How have you been feeling this week?

3. STM+ - How has this pregnancy been compared to previous one(s)?

4. GTKY - Pets?

Re: AMA 35+ Weekly Check-In 4/7

• Options
    1. Any new appointments this week? None this week.

2. How have you been feeling this week? I feel good generally, still completely worn out come dinner time. 

3. STM+ - How has this pregnancy been compared to previous one(s)? Great actually!  My second pregnancy was harder on me than this one so far.  

4. GTKY - Pets? Two cats, one of which is 16 and on his 9th life.  
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    1. Have my NT scan on Tuesday. 
    2. Still nauseous most of the time and fatigue by the end of the workday. 
    3. N/A
    4. Two cats who kind of rule the house. I have no idea how we can keep them out of or off the baby stuff. They both believe every surface in the house is an acceptable place to sleep. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. No appointment later this week
    2. have a little baby bump now and I swear I felt baby flutters yesterday (I'm 11w) - have a little nap after work and boobs hurt at night but otherwise feeling great
    3. FTM
    4.no pets 
  • Options
    nope, but i got my genetic testing results back and it was fine.  also found out we are having another boy!
    feeling ok, just still very tired.
    3. STM+ - How has this pregnancy been compared to previous one(s)?
    it has felt exactly the same, but i think i'm a bit more tired because there is a toddler involved now
    4. GTKY - Pets?
    9 year old english bulldog.  my first child for sure ;)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    1. Any new appointments this week? no

2. How have you been feeling this week? Still feeling tired and nauseous but also very emotional. I'm used to irritability and anxiety in pregnancy but I've also been weepy over nothing. I hope this is just hormonal. 

3. STM+ - How has this pregnancy been compared to previous one(s)? This feels more like my boy pregnancies....more tired but less nauseous. Really though, they're all blending together at this point. I was thinking how, if I add up all of my pregnancies (8), I've had morning sickness for 24 months of my life. It was not a comforting thought. 

4. GTKY - Pets? 8 year old Golden Retriever and an 17 - 18 year old cat (can't believe he's still around) 
  • Options
    1. No appointments
    2. Not bad. Started getting indegestion/heartburn. Was so bad 1 night I woke up at 2am and committed by 2:30am. Carbonated drinks have helped.
    3. My first so nothing to compare to.
    4.3 cats. One is battling a type of lymphoma, skin cancer, so I know we will have to put him down in the next few months. I'm in denial about it, as I know I'll be an emotional wreck. The other two are in for a real change in October.
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    1) appointments: I had my NT scan and got the results of my Nipt. Everything looks good and it's a boy! 

2) I feel pretty good. Just bloated :-) 

3) first time mom but it's going easier than I thought. 

4) I have a pomeranian named Milo. He turns two next week so I'm going to throw a birthday party for him tomorrow. 
  • Options
    I have my 14 week check-up in Monday.  

The heartburn/ acid reflux!  Aah!!  I sleep sitting up half the nights.  I'm trying to eat smaller meals and not so late.  

3. STM+ - How has this pregnancy been compared to previous one(s)? N/a

4. GTKY - Pets?  5 cats (ages 3 - almost 6) and a 12 year old rabbit.  She lost her best bunny pal last summer. :(  
    Not sure what the cats will think of a baby!  Mister Seconds was around my nephews when they were babies and he was great.  Two of my other cats like to sleep on my chest/throat or my head.  Hope they don't think they can plop down on top of baby.  Ha!
  • Options
    1. Any new appointments this week? None. Got results back from first trimester screening and everything looks great!  We don't want to know the gender. 

2. How have you been feeling this week? Feeling great. Not getting full nights of sleep. I usually wake up at 2:30 and can't go back to sleep. Last night was a good night of sleep. 

3. STM+ - How has this pregnancy been compared to previous one(s)?  Exact same so far. Even the nosebleeds. 

4. GTKY - Pets? 3 cats, 1 dog