November 2017 Moms
Options

Thursday 4/6 What my pregnant self is eating

2»

Re: Thursday 4/6 What my pregnant self is eating

• Options
    Whatever won't make me sick in the moment! 

Been eating too many french fries. I don't even care for them normally, but with DD and this pregnancy, I want them during the first trimester.

Love Tex Mex and tomato based foods when I can eat.

It's now 3am, can't get back to sleep and can tell if I don't go snack, MS will be terrible in a couple of hours!
  • Options
    I read on the internet (so don't know how true it is) that hot water with honey and lemon will help stave off a post cold cough just as well as cough medicine so that's what I'm having a ton of. Yay for colds during pregnancy!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    So, normally I hate meat and I only eat fish and chicken (and only started eating those within the last five years.) but this pregnancy I had ribs and loved them, craved a hamburger and loved it, love meat burritos. So crazy!!
  • Options
    I just want to eat all the things today.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    McDonalds fries and Kettle cooked potato chips are my go to to settle my stomach when nothing else will. I've been eating whatever sounds appetizing. Last night 2 bowls of cocoa krispies and some toast. 
    Me: 30 DH: 34
    Married: 11/2013
     "Q" DS1: 3/2011
    "T" DS2: 10/2012
    "A" DD: 1/2014
    EDD #4: 11/26/2017
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyName Ticker

• Options
    Lots of pb&j sandwiches. I feel like I can't keep up with this kid between the eating, peeing, and sleeping.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    I just ate a quarter of a watermelon with a fork and knife.
  • Options
    Ha! Love it @cmessamore! Been having a lot of sour cream chicken enchiladas lately since that's sometimes the only thing I can get my picky toddler to eat. And Choluhla on everything of course. Love the spicy.
  • Options
    I haven't been able to stomach much of anything except noodles, apples, cheese, and bread...oh and fruit snacks! I'm not throwing up or anything but just getting so many food aversions! I used to love chicken salads and salmon....YUCK.
  • Options
    Why is my app not letting me upload pics?? I had THE MOST AMAZING nachos at Moe's last night. My body hated me after but my mind said hell yes while they were in front of me!
  • Options

I love my Ob. All the books and articles are like "you should be eating only organic, cage free kale with the leanest of unicorn meat, no dairy, and ethically sourced tofu", and she's like "you're puking. Eat what you can get down. The baby will get what it needs, just make sure to hydrate"