•  
    1. How far along are you? 
    6 weeks 4 days

2. How many kids do you have? 
    I have 4 from my previous relationship DS are 10 and 2 and DD 8 and 4
    SO has 2 DS ages 13 and 9 

3. How are you feeling? 
    Nauseous, tired, dizzy, and bloated

4. How is this pregnancy different from/the same as your other(s)?
    I was nauseous all the time with my last 3 so that is the same.  New for me is the Dizziness.

5. GTKY: Have you told your other kid(s) yet, and if not, when & how will you tell them? 

We have not told the kids yet.  We are an ultrasound next week and will probably tell them after that. 

• Loading the player...
  • Hello everyone! 1. How far along are you? will be 8 weeks tomorrow 2. How many kids do you have? 1 other, 4 year old daughter 3. How are you feeling? Like poop. Tired and bloated. Really ready for my energetic self to be back. I feel like all I've done is either work or lay around and watch tv. 4. How is this pregnancy different from/the same as your other(s)? Cravings are different I think and I don't remember my stomach being this upset. I also was able to nap before so I wasn't nearly this tired. 5. GTKY: Have you told your other kid(s) yet, and if not, when & how will you tell them? She knows she is going to be a big sister eventually but has no idea that it's actually happening right now. I'm too afraid she'll blab. She already tells people she's going to be a big sister (back when I wasn't even pregnant! - made for some interesting convos!). Not sure how we will tell her. It'll probably just come about from us telling other people.