October 2017 Moms
Options

STM+ Check In | 4.5.17

2»

Re: STM+ Check In | 4.5.17

• Options
    How far along are you/when is your due date? 10w6d, due 10/30 (although doc changed EDD to 11/1 I'm sticking with my calculated EDD)

What symptoms are you having? How are you feeling? slightly nauseous and tired still, not much else 

How does it compare to your previous pregnancy/pregnancies? 
    same as with first, although I'm now unsure if this queasy feeling is MS kicking in or the lingering stomach bug...

Rant/Rave/Questions? stomach bug is *hopefully* on its way out of our house. I also was able to hear the baby's heartbeat with my doppler today, yay!

GTKY: If you won $100,000 what would you do with it? probably the boring answer and save some, fix up the house, new car.. adulting is so fun sometimes!
  • Options
    Super late to this. 

How far along are you/when is your due date?  10/19 ! 12 w 4 d 

What symptoms are you having? How are you feeling? 
    Good and bad days. Having more food than bad lately. But still queasy every now and then. 

How does it compare to your previous pregnancy/pregnancies? I am constantly nauseated with this pregnancy. With my previous two girls, I was throwing up until 12 weeks but then fine. Atleast I found relief after getting sick. This little one wants to make sure I never want to do this again ! 

Rant/Rave/Questions? Nothing to report! I have my late 12 week OB appt ( I'll be a day shy of 13 weeks) on Wednesday. 

GTKY: If you won $100,000 what would you do with it? I would put. Beautiful down payment on a new house and then take a trip to somewhere tropical. So cliche but we don't ever travel and I have never been out of the US. And we kinda need a bigger house.  

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"