June 2017 Moms

IF April Check-in

Hello everyone! We are 2 months away from our due dates which is just crazy to me! I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying getting ready to welcome your little bundles!

1. How far along are you?
2. What is your infertility diagnosis/treatment history?
3. When is your next appointment?
4. Rants/Raves/Questions:

GTKY: What have you most enjoyed doing to get ready for the baby?

PAGING:
@NurseSHS13  tx: Clomid  EDD: 6/2/17 with 1 bean!
@wifeinraleigh28  tx: FET  EDD: 6/3/17 with 1 girl!
@helloaustin123  tx: none  EDD: 6/5/17 with 1 girl!
@brij2006  tx: Metformin  EDD: 6/7/17 with 1 bean!
@NamelessAria  tx: Clomid  EDD: 6/9/17 with 1 boy!
@kahlan82  tx: IUI  EDD: 6/11/17 with 1 girl!
@beckij34  tx: IUI  EDD: 6/13/17 with 1 boy!
@krex  tx: none (adoption)  EDD: 6/13/17 with 1 girl!
@Elyse1384  tx: FET  EDD: 6/14/17 with 1 bean!
@kmd0501  tx: Letrozole  EDD: 6/18/17 with 1 boy!
@kdanjou  tx: IUI  EDD: 6/19/17 with 1 girl!
@lumilumi  tx: IVF  EDD: 6/20/17 with 1 bean!
@ClaireCF  tx: IUI  EDD: 6/23/17 with 1 bean!
***BFP & Child Warning***

Me: 34, DH: 38 ~ TTC since 2014
IUI #1-3 (Nov 2015, Feb 2016, May 2016) = BFNs
IVF ER (July 2016) = 7 PGS normal embryos
FET #1 (Sept 2016) = BFP! DD born 5/30/17
FET #2 (April 2019) = BFN
FET #3 (July 2019) = BFP! DS born 3/27/20

Re: IF April Check-in

• 1. How far along are you? 31 weeks
    2. What is your infertility diagnosis/treatment history? MFI diagnosis. 3 rounds of IUI, followed by IVF freeze-all cycle, and then success on our first FET!
    3. When is your next appointment? Next week at 32 weeks, when I will begin NST appointments.
    4. Rants/Raves/Questions: My allergies are killing me right now. Usually what works for me during pollen season is Zyrtec + Flonaise on a daily basis. Well, with being pregnant right now I'm not risking Flonaise at all and only willing to take Zyrtec occasionally (want to limit meds as much as possible). I took it today because I'm miserable but it isn't helping.

GTKY: What have you most enjoyed doing to get ready for the baby? I have loved all of it but I think my favorite part was shopping for the nursery furniture. I love everything about furniture shopping anyway, so it's no surprise that I loved shopping for my now favorite room in the entire house!
    ***BFP & Child Warning***

Me: 34, DH: 38 ~ TTC since 2014
    IUI #1-3 (Nov 2015, Feb 2016, May 2016) = BFNs
    IVF ER (July 2016) = 7 PGS normal embryos
    FET #1 (Sept 2016) = BFP! DD born 5/30/17
    FET #2 (April 2019) = BFN
    FET #3 (July 2019) = BFP! DS born 3/27/20
  • 1. How far along are you? 30 weeks
    2. What is your infertility diagnosis/treatment history? PCOS, IUI first round
    3. When is your next appointment? tomorrow
    I am really having trouble sleeping this time around. I have to sleep propped up in a sleeping position and I am not a fan.
    GTKY: What have you most enjoyed doing to get ready for the baby? Doing it with DS. He is so excited and wants to be involved in everything. I love sharing it with him.

Me: 34  DH: 35
    Married: July 2009
    BFP: November 2012 after 2 years of TTC     DS born August 2013
    Diagnosed with PCOS April 2016
    3 months of trigger shot with timed intercourse BFN x3
    First IUI: 9/17/16            BFP: 9/30/16              EDD: 6/11/17

• Loading the player...
  • 1. How far along are you? 30w
    2. What is your infertility diagnosis/treatment history? IUI w/ donor
    3. When is your next appointment? OB tomorrow

GTKY: What have you most enjoyed doing to get ready for the baby? buying him clothes and cloth diapers, getting his nursery set up (slow process, lol), taking the classes at the hospital. As of today I have 10wks left until he arrives. Holy crap!!!!
  • 1. How far along are you? 29w6d
    2. What is your infertility diagnosis/treatment history?  MFI (DH has Klinefelters - using donor sperm) and secondary female factor (PCOS).  We had 3 years of IF treatment before having success on our first IVF cycle in 2013 (DS born in M14).  From there, both DD and this LO are from the same IVF cycle (FET).
    3. When is your next appointment?  Next Monday is another IUGR scan due to a 2VC.  That following Wednesday will be another prenatal checkup. 
    4. Rants/Raves/Questions:  I'm sick AGAIN!  This makes 3 cold viruses in 1.5 months.  I'm miserable and finally caved last nigh by taking some OB approved nasal decongestants.  I usually stick it out with only natural remedies, but I'm running on empty right now!

GTKY: What have you most enjoyed doing to get ready for the baby?  I'm just enjoying sharing the experience with DS.  He gets so excited to feel "his baby" kick and he is always asking about the baby.  We already have everything we need for LO since DS and DD are so close in age to this baby.  
  • 1. How far along are you? 29+3

2. What is your infertility diagnosis/treatment history? unexplained; 5 failed clomid cucles with IUI; success with letrezole and TI

3. When is your next appointment?  April 24th 

4. Rants/Raves/Questions:  consulted with a surgeon this week, gallbladder will be out 5-6 weeks after baby boy arrives. Ugh...I'm completely dreading it but these gallbladder attack are much worse. Thankfully I can keep them in check so far. On a good note...I passed my 1 hour glucose test. Yay!!!

GTKY: What have you most enjoyed doing to get ready for the baby?  I've loved clothes shopping, although I need to cool it until my shower, and picking out things I think he'll love.  Our bedroom carpets were installed yesterday which means baby furniture is getting set up this week!  It's all coming together so fast!
  • 1. How far along are you?
    29 weeks
    2. What is your infertility diagnosis/treatment history?
    possible LOR, possible male factor; success with first IUI
    3. When is your next appointment?
    not until the 12th
    My doctor is going to be out of the office for two of my appointments and I have to see someone else those weeks, which is making me angry.  I'm trying to get scheduled with someone else but the office is being difficult and I'm getting frustrated.
    GTKY: What have you most enjoyed doing to get ready for the baby?
    Just getting the nursery all set up again has been fun, buying little stuff and putting away the tiny outfits in the closet.  I am loving the organizing right now.
    MC Sept 2010
    BFP Oct 2011 - DD born July 2012
    TTC again since July 2014
    First IUI 9/26/16:  BFP!
    EDD 6/19/2017
    It's a girl!
    Born 6/26/17, 9lb 5oz
  • 1. How far along are you? - EM is 30+2
    2. What is your infertility diagnosis/treatment history? - DX unexplained IF; 3 IUIs (BFN), 1 IVF Freeze All cycle (none made it to freeze); moved to adoption 2/2016
    3. When is your next appointment? - EM has an appointment on Friday

GTKY: What have you most enjoyed doing to get ready for the baby?:  Picking the name and decorating the nursery!

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers