June 2017 Moms
Options

Invisalign

Is anyone else using Invisalign or Clear Correct? I am using clear correct and noticed that I am going through the trays much faster than the plan says I should. I'm obviously excited about this. I read that during pregnancy teeth can be looser than normal, so maybe that is helping? I am wondering if anyone else has had this experience and if the quicker progress eventually backfired?

Re: Invisalign

• Options
    That makes sense. Relaxin has caused my arches to drop, and other joints to get loose, why not teeth? My uneducated opinion on this is that as long as you wear it long enough after the baby is born to keep things from shifting back, you picked a great time. 

Good luck!
    Married 8/29/09
    MC: 9/14
    Goober #1 born: 8/17/15
    MC: 9/16
    Goober # 2 EDD: 6/27/17
  • Options
    I did Invisalign... unsuccessfully. I don't follow instructions well. Ironic, I'm a teacher. Lol
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My husband did invisalign and really liked it.  Some retainers were ahead of schedule, some behind, but in the end I think he ended up going longer than they anticipated.  No experience with the pregnancy, but good luck with the retainers!  I had braces growing up and tossed my retainers after a few years, and definitely regret it!

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

• Options
    EmeraldNC said:
    I did Invisalign... unsuccessfully. I don't follow instructions well. Ironic, I'm a teacher. Lol
    Do you have the chance to get new trays? My dentist did an unlimited plan where you get unlimited trays. I started the plan a year ago and didn't do it really well-at all- so I just restarted.