June 2017 Moms

Monday Ticker Change! 4/3

It's April!!

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Appointment updates? 

Any new symptoms or changes? 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

GTKY: What is your favorite song or type of music?
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Monday Ticker Change! 4/3

• How far along are you? 29 weeks

How big is baby? New England Cottontail Rabbit! (idk if this gif is the right rabbit but its funny)

Appointment updates? None this week - unless the urologist or OB decide to see me for this stupid bladder issue. I've been to the hospital a lot lately so who knows. Next week I have my 30 week check up.

Any new symptoms or changes? Still having the urinary bleeding (day 12 now). I'm getting more joint and back pain and I think a lot of that has to do with resting due to this issue after being always being so active. My exercise and stretching helps a little. Otherwise, not really any changes. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm signed up for a 3 hour breastfeeding basics class this weekend. I hope it is informative because breastfeeding seems intimidating. 

GTKY: What is your favorite song or type of music? I think rock music is my favorite (60s-80s). I also still love 90s music!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you?
    29 weeks!
    How big is baby?
    an acorn squash?
    Appointment updates? 
    None until the 12th
    Same old aches and pains
    Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    Baby was kicking me in the bladder last night and it hurt really bad.  I hope she's flipped back around now.
    I like a lot of different types so hard to just pick one.  I can't stand most of the current pop music though.
    MC Sept 2010
    BFP Oct 2011 - DD born July 2012
    TTC again since July 2014
    First IUI 9/26/16:  BFP!
    EDD 6/19/2017
    It's a girl!
    Born 6/26/17, 9lb 5oz
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you?
    30 weeks 
    How big is baby?
    A zucchini 
    Appointment updates? 
    A week from today. I was supposed to go this week but spring break is next week so I just pushed it a few days 
    I am going more and more uncomfortable! I ask for back rubs every night and am always tired. I am taking tomorrow off to relax. 
    Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    I am student teaching and my building administrator is coming for my review Wednesday giving me anxiety she has to check the one box or I fail which really means she has to come again. Huh 
    county for sure 
    Me: 22 DH: 27
    BFP: 9/29 
  • Been on a hiatus for a few weeks!  But back this week!!
    How far along are you? 31 weeks 

How big is baby? Asparagus (I think)

appointments? Not this week. I go next Tuesday for my 32 week appt

symptoms: sciatic nerve pain has gotten MUCH better thanks to a great chiropractor!!  Really starting to feel the weight, getting more tired 

rants/raves/questions?  Does anyone else get the feeling of the baby kicking/bushing up against your cervix?! I mean it literally feel like she's punching me in the Vag sometimes!! It's so uncomfortable!

favorite music: country!!
  • @Jendink Yes, I get the feeling being kicked in my cervix. It's a pretty weird feeling but luckily none of the strong kicks have been down there.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you?
    30 weeks 
    How big is baby?
    A zucchini or a large cabbage.
    Appointment updates? 
    This Thursday a normal pregnancy visit.  Its now on for every two weeks.  We are getting close ladies. 
    I notice when i overdo it, my back is hurting more.  Yoga helps.  I've moved to sitting on an exercise ball at work (it has helped!) and have a new pillow position for sleep that seems to be more restful.
    Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    Ahhhh baby will be coming soon!  l also found a few cute dresses at pink blush maternity. Have you ladies tried anything from them before?
    I'm pretty open to everything except country and heavy metal.

@danijo-2 keep us updated about the bleeding.  Also, did they ever figure out why you now have a two after your name?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @merrylea the bleeding mostly cleared so far today, maybe it will stay that way.. maybe not. I sent in a message to my OB about recommendations or restrictions and I'm waiting to hear back. Still no clue why the -2 is on my name. I PMed an admin and haven't heard back. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @danijo-2 SO glad I am not the only one.  Monday she was doing it all day long and it was really uncomfortable!!
  • kcrocetto27kcrocetto27 member
    edited April 2017
    Edit: posted in the wrong week!