October 2017 Moms
Options

Symptoms Thread Week of 4/2

How are we feeling, ladies? Any new symptoms?

Re: Symptoms Thread Week of 4/2

• Options
    I think this LO has the first and second trimesters confused. I spent weeks 4-12 with very minimal nausea, and then this past week I've been throwing up almost every day. Not fun!

• Options
    Me too!! All of a sudden the nausea is way worse and my stomach is making the most ridiculous loud grumbles that are super embarrasing.  Sound like I'm hiding a Kraken in there.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Morning belly - meh, just a little tummy cushion, versus evening belly- holy crap you skipped months 4 and 5 and went straight to 6 months! 

Seriously, the difference is unreal and uncomfortable. 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• Options
    @bluejeanbabi05 so sorry you're not well :( I hope you find quick relief! 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Finally feeling some sore boobs! I was wondering when this was going to happen this time around. They're also getting bigger (not that I'm complaining lol) but this means a new maternity/nursing bra. I bought a $60 one last pregnancy and wore it for two years until it pretty much fell apart from overuse. 
    Me: 30 DH: 32
    BFP#1: 9/9/2014 DS born 4/7/15
    BFP#2: 6/16/2016 MC/D&C: 7/29/2016
    BFP#3: 10/14/2016 (fingers crossed for a sticky bean)
  • Options
    Boobs are also sore and getting bigger.

My nausea has been getting better. Of course has me worried because from weeks 6-9 I felt so sick then it started to slow down. I was never sick with my first pregnancy, so I assumed I wouldn't feel better until the second trimester, especially carrying twins. 

I've been SO short tempered lately. I find myself having low patience for my 3yo. I'm trying to be better.

Still so tired and run down all the time. I often feel like a worthless wife. Thank goodness my husband is amazing and picks up my slack. 
  • Options
    @canonmom413 I am noticing the same thing with my blump. It's barely existent in the morning, and by bedtime I look huge.
  • Options
    Hi lovely ladies!
    @bluejeanbabi05 so ultra sorry you're getting that nausea now. Mehhhhhh :(
    @Boobopgirl your Kraken joke literally made me laugh out loud. 
    @mommac2017 yay for no throw up! Hopefully you're on the up and up!

i continue to feel good throughout the day until night. Then it's exhaustion, feeling unwell, cranky, nauseous, my back hurts! All the time especially my low back and lately I have no appetite or desire for food. That last one worries me a bit since I'm really not eating. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Nausea has pretty much ended.  Exhaustion and total worthlessness around 2 each afternoon.  Oh and the constant thirst is making the pee situation so much worse.
  • Options
    I've been having a hard time sleeping. I wake up at some point in the middle of the night and it takes at least an hour to get back to sleep. I'm still really tired, too, but it makes sense since I'm not sleeping well. My nausea is getting better but at about 3 in the afternoon, I start feeling bad. It makes it hard to even decide what to make for dinner, let alone cook it. 
  • Options
    My nausea has subsided greatly! I've also had bursts of energy the past few days and have been able to get some things done. I was getting worried that I would feel exhausted the entire pregnancy and not get anything accomplished before baby.
  • Options
    Anyone else starting the bizarre dreams?  I dreamt last night that I brained someone with a flashlight for throwing me a surprise party.  And another one that the kids I babysit showed up dressed as teletubbies and I had to do errands with two teletubbies in tow....
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @bluejeanbabi05- Ugh.... it's the pits. Sorry it caught up to you :( I found this past week had been the worst so far, so I'm hoping I'm peaking. Maybe it just got bad for you because you're peaking too... and it will go away soon! (I seriously have moments where I feel like I'm going to be sick for the rest of my life. Gah!)

Me: 36 / DH: 37
    Met: 9/21/08
    Married: 10/5/13
    BFP #1- 2/5/17 * EDD- 10/18/17 * DD born- 10/25/17
    BFP #2 3/18/19 * EDD 11/25/19* DS born 11/30/19
  • Options
    @Boobopgirl I can totally relate on the weird dreams!! Every time I wake up to pee I wonder wtf made that dream pop in my mind. Then fall back asleep and have yet another weird dream! I don't usually remember dreams, but pregnancy dreams are so vivid! 

My boobs soreness had almost completely gone away the past few weeks. Now that I'm 13w6d it's back with avengence!! Like I can't touch them and have to wear a bra to bed again. Ugh. I also hadn't puked since week 10 and I threw up my breakfast yesterday for no reason - wasn't nauseous or anything. Fingers crossed this isn't a sign of symptoms returning ... 
  • Options
    I've been waking up really early in the morning and not be able to fall back asleep. It's great. And now its seems like even though I'm not showing and I'm only 12 weeks, I feel an odd pressure in my lower belly when I try to sleep on my stomach. I never fall asleep this way but I like it because it's comfortable. Well, it was anyway.
    Me: 29  DH: 32                                                                                          
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    BFP: 2/6/2017
    Due Date: 10/13/17
    pangur_ban_by_sequana-d31ja7y
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Oh boy has the heartburn started!!!!!! Only in the later evenings thank goodness. But it makes going to bed really hard!
  • Options
    Heartburn. Dear Lord, the heartburn. If I wasn't an OB nurse that has seen Mom's with horrible acid reflux deliver babies with not a hair on their head, I'd believe the old wives tales and be convinced I was pregnant with a baby Chewbacca. 
    Me: 31 DH: 35
    Married since 05.16.2009
    Expecting #1: 10.10.2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    For the last week ive had to get up in the middle
    of the night to pee. I don't remember this starting so soon!

*O17 June Siggy Challenge - You had 1 job!*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    For the last week ive had to get up in the middle
    of the night to pee. I don't remember this starting so soon!
    This never went away for me lol. It is a bit worse now because I drink more towards the evening than the day, but I have always gotten up atleast 2-3 times to pee after DD2.  Now it's like 4-5 times a night. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Holy acne. I have never had this bad acne before! I even have backne  :s I also have a combination of being nauseous and am starving at the same time.

I also have had some spotting lately. I am 11 weeks tomorrow. We had sex yesterday and I spotted/lightly bled pinkish brown right after. It only lasted a few minutes. About a week ago, I wiped and saw dark brownish blood and had spotting for three days after. No cramping or pain of any kind. I am on oral progesterone, and am wondering if that might be the cause? Anyone had anything like this? I have an OB appointment tomorrow with an ultrasound so we will figure everything out then. Hoping everything is okay.

• Options
    Idk but my skin is looking gorgeous! Did not have that with DD at all!! I had acne like bad. People actually tell me I'm glowing. My headaches and dizziness finally went away and also getting a bit of energy back. So i feel pretty good. Also just started to get my bump so i have been wearing some of my fat pants lol. 13 weeks and 2 days! Cant believe second trimester is almost here! 
  • Options
    After a week battling bad nausea and bad MS (i was puking 4x a day) I am finally over that phase. Anyone still experiencing this, get yourself ginger+B6 tablets. It really helps. I took it twice a day for a few days and now I take it first thing in the morning. I only take it again if the nausea comes on. I'm still picky with food but I'm almost back to eating a normal amount of food.

**June Siggy Challenge: You Had ONE Job!**

LO#2 EDD October 18th 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @bluejeanbabi05 Try Ginger+B6 tablets. Worked for me like a charm!

**June Siggy Challenge: You Had ONE Job!**

LO#2 EDD October 18th 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Actually feeling a little better. My lower back has been aching so much lately, I think I need to stretch more or maybe try some yoga. However, I'm tired and lazy. So there's that. 
  • Options
    Not sure if the twinge of pain in feeling in my lower abdomen is RLP, or what. It's not crampy really. I think anyway. It's more like a pulling twinge. Definitely gets painful at times and is usually towards the sides ( like where my ovaries are/where).  I don't remember it with my girls, it's been so long though. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @canonmom413 I had pretty much that exact same thing yesterday! And we're only one day apart, which is somewhat creepy. I had a cup of coffee yesterday afternoon so was wondering if it had anything to do with that, but I pretty much just went home, laid down and tried to take it easy. I feel good as new today. It was an unsettling pain for me, though, it reminded me of Braxton-hicks, which I am nottttttttt ready to start again yet.

BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
    BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.
    BFP#3: 2/9/13 EDD 10/18/17. Team Green for Round 2!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I've been smelling pretty rank lately...it's nasty. I think I'm sweating so much more, and I smell like I haven't showered in days sometimes (I do shower  :D). This has to be a symptom, or maybe because I'm trying to drink so much water now, I'm sweating more, and I'm a smelly person as a result. 
    Me: 31 DH:35
    TTC #1: March 2011 
    Fur-children: 3 dogs + 2 cats (all rescued)
    dx: Endometriosis and Fibroids 
    2 Laps and 1 Abdominal Myomectomy
    6 rounds of clomid
    5 rounds of iui
    IVF #1 Gonal F, Menopur and Cetrotide
    ER 12/1/2016:Retrieved 22 eggs 12 fertilized, developed moderate OHSS
    4/4 day 5 embryos were normal for PGS!!! 2 boys/2 girls
    FET 1/10/2017  
    Gallbladder surgery 1/10/2017
    FET 2/2
    BFP 2/7/17 <3 Beta#1: 594!!! Beta#2 1630!!!
    Having a girl! EDD 10/21/17
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @ChocolateIsLife I am having that issue too. Not so much with sweating but with being smelly. I had some coworkers do a sniff test and they couldn't smell me so I think it's just my nose being super sensitive.
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, 
    if one only remembers to turn on the light." 
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • Options
    @natleilynn I had them check my ovaries today at the NT scan to make sure there weren't any cysts etc. tech said it all looked clear and that since this is my 3rd, it's fully possible it's RLP. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Anyone else starting the bizarre dreams?  I dreamt last night that I brained someone with a flashlight for throwing me a surprise party.  And another one that the kids I babysit showed up dressed as teletubbies and I had to do errands with two teletubbies in tow....
    Bizarre dreams for about a month now. Sometimes i even have sex related dreams with men (not H!). OR nightmares about exs chasing me (i just realized I should ve posted this in the WTF thread!)... Sometimes so vivid i wake up screaming /crying! 

Aaaaand i hope i wont be adding this to the list of my new symptoms but this morning had reeeally strong nausea. Had not happened until. Now. 
  • Options
    PizzaMonster3PizzaMonster3 member
    edited April 2017
    EDIT - moved to more specific board on mental health!
    **April Siggy Challenge**Baby Animals**

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @PizzaMonster3 every other day. H works 20hours and then rests for a day. I get the blues whenever hes not home and im left alone with my brain. I dont get out of bed either, even eat there. Dont have anyone but him (and theBumb mamas) to talk to... And I Question this babys future with me as a mom constantly... 

You shouldnt worry about babys room.. I heard nesting kicks in around 20-30 weeks. 
    I havent done anything either, although im usualy a planner. 
  • Options
    @natleilynn @canonmom413 I've had RLP since 6 weeks. Sharp pains in my pelvic area when I get up or move too fast. I thought I was crazy, but my OB confirmed it does happen that early sometimes.

• Options
    @jessafishy ah I'm glad I'm not the only one. DH said he couldn't smell me either, but I think he is just being nice.  :#
    Me: 31 DH:35
    TTC #1: March 2011 
    Fur-children: 3 dogs + 2 cats (all rescued)
    dx: Endometriosis and Fibroids 
    2 Laps and 1 Abdominal Myomectomy
    6 rounds of clomid
    5 rounds of iui
    IVF #1 Gonal F, Menopur and Cetrotide
    ER 12/1/2016:Retrieved 22 eggs 12 fertilized, developed moderate OHSS
    4/4 day 5 embryos were normal for PGS!!! 2 boys/2 girls
    FET 1/10/2017  
    Gallbladder surgery 1/10/2017
    FET 2/2
    BFP 2/7/17 <3 Beta#1: 594!!! Beta#2 1630!!!
    Having a girl! EDD 10/21/17
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @yasandson glad you have this BMB <3
    **April Siggy Challenge**Baby Animals**

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    yasandsonyasandson member
    edited April 2017
    @jessafishy ah I'm glad I'm not the only one. DH said he couldn't smell me either, but I think he is just being nice.  :#
    H told me the same thing (hes the only one i could ask) and im starting to think he was just being nice too! 
    Eta : @PizzaMonster3 ❤️
  • Options
    i just had he scariest moment. And still an recovering. I had just eaten a waffle with orange marmalade on it with half a cup of coffee. I eat this often. I went to stand up to reheat the other half of my coffee and I stared to feel trembles in my hands. Then my heart started racing and I began to sweat. In thinking it's a blood sugar issue. I powered through and made some eggs and turkey sausage and am eating that now. Heart is still a little fast but not like a little bit ago. I have had this before when I wasn't pregnant but dr didn't make anything of it because it didn't happen "often enough" that was so scary. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    i just had he scariest moment. And still an recovering. I had just eaten a waffle with orange marmalade on it with half a cup of coffee. I eat this often. I went to stand up to reheat the other half of my coffee and I stared to feel trembles in my hands. Then my heart started racing and I began to sweat. In thinking it's a blood sugar issue. I powered through and made some eggs and turkey sausage and am eating that now. Heart is still a little fast but not like a little bit ago. I have had this before when I wasn't pregnant but dr didn't make anything of it because it didn't happen "often enough" that was so scary. 
    Happened to me in the past. When i used to smoke week and go hours without eating anything. Low blood pressure dr said 
    U feeling better? 
  • Options
    canonmom413canonmom413 member
    edited April 2017
    @yasandson Well I don't smoke weed ( or anything )h

yes getting there. It Was out of nowhere. 

Pregnancy Ticker