Sunday Ticker Change 4/2

lizerspitzlizerspitz member
edited April 2017 in June 2017 Moms
How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Appointment updates? 

Any new symptoms or changes? 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

GTKY: What's your favorite family recipe?

Married 8/12
MC 4/15
BFP 10/10/16

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Sunday Ticker Change 4/2

• How far along are you?
    29 weeks
    How big is baby?
    Acorn squash or Gizmo
    Appointment updates? 
    Went in last week for the glucose screen - not nearly as horrible as I was expecting. I hope to not get  a call next week. I don't think I will because I haven't really been feeling any of the tell tell signs of GD. This Thursday is a routine ultrasound, though I wasn't expecting one so early.
    Just feeling more exhaustion and out of breath.
    Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    Nothing really
    My family was known for dessert making, so I would have to say peanut butter bars. They are the graham cracker peanutbutter base with fudge on top. We didn't have a holiday without them.
    Married 8/12
    MC 4/15
    BFP 10/10/16

• How far along are you?
    26 weeks

How big is baby?
    Kale

Appointment updates? 
    OB Tuesday, Endo Wednesday 

Ligament pain... this belly is getting really heavy.

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    None at the moment.

No one in my family cooks except me and my grandmother.. But I guess I'd say chicken and dumplins.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 29 weeks

How big is baby? Acorn Squash

Appointment updates? Next Monday at 30+1

Any new symptoms or changes? I must have gotten bigger overnight because all of the sudden everyone is commenting. Cheeks are still permanently red which is so annoying since I am not a make up person!

Rants/Raves/Questions? Work is nuts and I had to fire the girl who was going to cover for me during leave so now I have no idea what I'll do. Don't need that stress right now!

GTKY: What's your favorite family recipe? Pecan Pie, especially the crust! We have a secret ingredient in our pie crusts.
  • How far along are you? 
    31 weeks

How big is baby?
    Asparagus 

Appointment updates? 
    Not until 32 weeks 

Pretty much back to 1st trimester nausea and tiredness 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    I can't believe I'm still getting nauseous this far in. Never happened with my other 2 pregnancies.

I would have to say my paternal sides meatloaf. 
  • How far along are you?
    28 weeks
    How big is baby?
    Eggplant
    Appointment updates? 
    We had our birth class today, bf class tomorrow, 28 week OB appt wednesday and ultrasound to re-check her stomach on Friday! Plus we are going to switch to a midwife so we are going to try to make an appointment for that this week or next week too! Oh and hospital tour next Sunday. So busy. 
    Back to being tired. DH said I always look tired. Thanks. Also lower bachaches. I think I need to ask my Dr for a prescription for a back support thing. And I'm SO HUNGRY. DH has also said I've been eating a lot haha
    Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    I start nannying for 3 month old twins tomorrow. It's 3 full days a week. DH is worried I'm taking on too much and now I'm getting that third tri exhaustion. I figure 3 month old babies can't be too terribly hard. They aren't mobile so I'm not going to be running after them. The 2 jobs that are a lot of work I don't HAVE to do. So that's good.
    Grammie's Mac N Cheese!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • How far along are you?
    28 weeks
    How big is baby?
    Eggplant
    Appointment updates? 
    None this week, down to biweekly appts
    More Braxton hicks 
    Rants/Raves/Questions? 

I wish my DH was more onboard with my desire to nest. As a STM we don't need much, but I would like to have the bassinet soon and go through the infant clothes. Especially after my complication a few weeks ago I feel like I have even less time then I should.
    DD 1- born January 22, 2014
    Due June 25 2017

• How far along are you? 30 weeks plus a couple hours :)

How big is baby? Zucchini

Appointment updates? Not supposed to be til next wed the 12th, but I bet they have me come in today because...

Any new symptoms or changes? ...I just spent the last 14 hrs having nearly constant simultaneous vomiting and diarrhea​. Plus, sat morning I had sudden onset blurry vision and my head felt super warm. I'm hoping it's just dehydration, or I'd even settle for a bowel obstruction. I'm worried it's preterm labor due to dehydration, especially because little girl isn't moving as much or as strongly.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Had shower 1/4 Sat, here's hoping I make it to the other 3.

GTKY: What's your favorite family recipe? Meatloaf
    BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • @sejica thinking of you!! I hope everything is okay!!
  • How far along are you? 29 weeks

How big is baby? acorn squash

Appointment updates? next monthly checkup is at the end of April; baby's still breeched but docs not concerned due to how much time we left 

Any new symptoms or changes? I've been starting to get sore hips and some cramping

Rants/Raves/Questions? nothing

GTKY: What's your favorite family recipe? a family recipe? I guess my moms chicken stew ☺ it's just chicken and gravy and rice but it's so yummy! 
  • @joannabergeron Chloe is also still breech, I'm 98% sure. We have an ultrasound on Friday to confirm but I've always felt the big movements down really low and I assume if she flipped I would start feeling movements somewhere else. DH and I are slightly concerned but no one else seems to be! We researched it a few nights ago and I read somewhere that they usually flip between 5 and 7 months and sometimes not until the very end! 

@sejica 4 showers?! I didn't even want 2! Also, hope you start to feel better and everything is okay!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • @joannabergeron @Alm52286 my baby is breech at 31 weeks. I've heard baby usually flips but if not there are a few options. Some more invasive than others. If y'all's drs give you any tips on how to get baby to flip please share!! 
  • @sejica I've never heard someone hope they just have a bowel obstruction. That made me laugh. I hope you find some relief soon.
    Married 8/12
    MC 4/15
    BFP 10/10/16

• How far along are you? 29 weeks

How big is baby? Butternut squash

Appointment updates? Wednesday for injection. Ob and ultrasound next week

Any new symptoms or changes? Reflux and heartburn back. Leg cramps.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Passed glucose test!

GTKY: What's your favorite family recipe? Apple pie or chocolate chip cookies

@sejica there is a nasty stomach bug going around here
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @ama7165 looks like that's all this was as well, though I'd never experienced anything quite this severe before.

Thanks everyone for the kind thoughts. We are doing much better now. I think she also switched positions from transverse to head down, which is why the movements feel different. My niece switched back at 38 weeks though, so hoping she stays head down til the end now.

@alm52386 I would have been fine with 0 showers, but this is how it worked out best. We have a family business, so I'm pretty close with all my co-workers families, plus my extended family lives close (2hrs). If we had tried to consolidate, there would have been 70 people at one time. As it is, there'll be 15, 20, 30, 10, which are much more manageable small groups of people for me. I have also convinced the last group that we should just do a big freezer meal cooking event instead, so maybe unfair to call that a shower. Some of this is payback for not having any wedding showers I'm sure, so it all evens out.
    BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • How far along are you?
    28wks

How big is baby?
    Eggplant

Appointment updates? 
    Passed my glucose test. Next appt not until 4/17

Occasion heart burn has started. Right hip and sciatic pain is getting more noticeable. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    Realization we only have 10wks until full term to get things done. Ekk!

Rolled peanut butter candy or homemade potato soup 
    Pregnancy Ticker