Weekend Ticker Change 4/1-4/2

How far along are you

How big is baby?

Any appointments this week?

Symptoms?

Cravings?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

Team Pink/Blue/Green?

GTKY: Love or hate April Fools Day? Best prank you've done or had done to you?

Re: Weekend Ticker Change 4/1-4/2

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh my gosh! Those are horrible pranks! @LilMissCrafty why would anyone do that?!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
     "A day without laughter is a day wasted." ~Charlie Chaplin
  • Options
    How far along are you? 32

How big is baby? Squash

Any appointments this week? Nope, my doctor was booked all next week so I got to go 3 weeks between appts instead of 2. No complaints here! We did have our hospital tour and preregistration on Thursday though. 

Symptoms? My cold/sinus infection this week has me forgetting all other aches and pains, so that's a plus 

Cravings? Mostly sweets, darn Easter candy everywhere 

Rants/Raves/Questions? We're going camera shopping this weekend! I'm excited to learn how to use it and hopefully start taking better than phone quality pics of my son. 

Team Pink/Blue/Green? Boy 

GTKY: Love or hate April Fools Day? Best prank you've done or had done to you? Not a fan! Never had anything too bad done to me, but I'm gullible so I always get tricked at least once. 
  • Options
    @BabyMC517 because they're crazy!
  • Options
    MTB16MTB16 member
    @michelle59-2 I planned on packing a hospital bag a week or so before my due date.  I'm bringing snacks, ipad, iphone, chargers, robe, PJ's, and 2 or 3 comfy pant/nursing tank outfits, socks, my baby's going home outfit, lotion, my travel toiletries kit which is usually packed with all of my travel sized normal products, and my glasses/contacts. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    @MTB16 thank you! Good to know I've still got time. And I appreciate you giving me ideas of what to bring!
  • Options
    @michelle59-2 oohhh I had pretty intense lightning crotch a couple weeks ago too...I tried to drink extra water and rest. I haven't noticed it as much lately. 

I think with my first I packed at 34 weeks. I haven't packed for this one yet but I have everything collected. I agree with the above on what to bring...I also pack face wipes and hair ties
  • Options
    @MTB16 I think less movement is normal as they get bigger. But I would def lay on your left side, drink cold water or eat some candy and do some kick counts...I think it's supposed to be 10 an hour. 
  • Options
    @absbubbs congratulations! I think I missed what your boards were for job wise? 
  • Options
    @Yiggle09 I don't think I said. Medical Lab Science.
  • Options
    For those wondering what to put in your hospital bag (sorry mobile bumping so it's hard to tag) there's an entire thread of ideas! I believe there is even a spreadsheet! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
     "A day without laughter is a day wasted." ~Charlie Chaplin
  • Options
    MTB16MTB16 member
    @absbubbs congrats on passing your boards!!!! Great news about your mom to, hope she's recovering well!!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    How far along are you? 36 weeks

How big is baby? A large cantaloupe or cabbage patch doll

Any appointments this week? Cardiologist on Tuesday and ob on Saturday 

Symptoms? Lightning crotch, heart burn is back, hip pain

Cravings? Milk shakes

Rants/Raves/Questions? Last week was my spring break and the house is pretty much completely ready! Just need to sterilize and wash a few bottles and breast pump parts

Team Pink/Blue/Green? Green

GTKY: Love or hate April Fools Day? Best prank you've done or had done to you?
    hate it really. It's just not really my thing. 

lilmisscrafty that is truly awful! omg!

@michelle59-2 not that I know of. I just jump and that's all I know how to do. I am packing my bag today. (36+2 technically) my friend who has a 5 month old is coming over to help me

@absbubbs congrats on your mother only needing surgery and nothing more. and also passing your boards!!!!

@jens_hoes gold your baby shower was good and sorry for the rude no-shows. I'll never understand it

TTC1: May 2015
    Primary IF May 2016; Failed HSG; Scheduled Lap Sept. 2016
    BFP: August 22, 2016/EDD: April 29, 2017
    DD: May 1, 2017
    TTC2: June 2019
    CP September 2019
    Lap and repeat HSG scheduled December 2019
    BFP: November 24, 2019/EDD: August 2, 2020
  • Options
    @OmegaRose3 congrats to your SO on working toward his GED! That's awesome!!!

@Jens_Hoes no I haven't found the hospital bag thread. If you tag me in it will I get a notification somewhere or how do I know I've been tagged? Sorry, I'm still new to this app. 

@sarah0985 jumping has helped your lightning crotch? I'm definitely going to try that. I have noticed that sometimes if I crouch down for a minute that it will help.

Thank you all for your help and support! I tell H multiple times a day how grateful I am for all of you and for having found this app. It's nice to not feel alone in it all. :-) Hope all you ladies had a wonderful weekend!!
  • Options
    @michelle59-2 you won't get a notification on the app :( 
    i mean like I jump a little when it happens. Haha. Not literally jumping up and down. But moving seems to kind of help. 
    TTC1: May 2015
    Primary IF May 2016; Failed HSG; Scheduled Lap Sept. 2016
    BFP: August 22, 2016/EDD: April 29, 2017
    DD: May 1, 2017
    TTC2: June 2019
    CP September 2019
    Lap and repeat HSG scheduled December 2019
    BFP: November 24, 2019/EDD: August 2, 2020
  • Options
    @sarah0985 hahaha!! I feel stupid. Definitely understand what you mean now. It paralyzes me in a way..ha. Well... I wrote myself a note to jump when I get lightning crotch. Gonna throw that away now. Thank God I didn't do that in public. Ha
  • Options
    @michelle59-2 I found the hospital bag thread, and I tagged you in it.  But since I posted it bumped the thread to the first page, so you should be able to find it easily.