November 2017 Moms
Options

Possible Miscarriage?

I went in today for a quick ultrasound and should have been right around 6 weeks, only nothing showed on the scan. Now i am left feeling very discouraged and just not sure what to think

Re: Possible Miscarriage?

• Options
    So sorry. Did they check your levels? Also when are they doing the repeat US? 
  • Options
    Sorry to hear this, so hard! What about levels?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes they checked them while i was there and i have to go back again Monday 
  • Options
    Sorry you're going through this. Hoping you get great news at  your appointment Monday.

• Options
    They said they would need to see how my levels are first and then maybe give me another ultrasound depending on those results 
  • Options
    I don't see how the dates could be that off to make me too early to see anything. She said she saw what might have been the start of a pregnancy (The sac) but it was empty 
  • Options
    During my 2nd pregnancy, I went through a similar ordeal. My thoughts are with you, @sassygirl51486. Hopefully things will turn out fine. 
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    And how did that turnout for you?? What was the out come 
  • Options
    *TW* Things didn't work out for me. 
  • Options
    So sorry to hear! Sending hugs! :(
  • Options
    I'm hoping everything looks better on Monday :)
  • Options
    I just took a test and the line is nice and dark so that makes me feel a bit better. Also still taking my bbt which has remained good and high so progesterone shouldn't be a problem 
  • Options
    I have more blood work this week to compare to last week. It's a lot to dwell on over the weekend. I hope you get some good definitive news, too!
  • Options
    What kind of machine did they use? It took two doctors to find the sac and baby at my 7 week appt. they said the bedside machines aren't great and that my uterus is retroverted making it even harder to find. Hoping they see something next time!!
  • Options
    It wasn't a very good one, and what also didn't help was the dr did not take much time to really look, she was very abrupt and insensitive about it. I feel like she didnt try very hard :/

• Options
    So my first beta came back at 1570 and i just got another one done today so we will see if it's rising as it should. As if i'm not  having a hard enough time already stuck in limbo,  i just randomly started spotting this morning. It's only a light pink and very little but ofcourse this has me more worried now.... 
  • Options
    I'm so sorry they weren't sensitive. That's unbelievable in that situation. I saw your other post too. Thinking about you.