4. Rants, raves, questions?

5. GTKY: Any fun plan this weekend?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: FRIDAY Ticker Chage - March 31

• Options
    2Dash2Dash member

1. How many weeks are you?

2. How are you feeling?

Nausea still my strongest symptom - also sore breasts, tired and irritable.  I started diclectin this week and I think it is helping me not feel the nausea all day long but last night was still really rough.  I'm still getting chills as well.

3. Any appointments this week?

Had my first appointment on Monday did blood work etc.  Don't have an ultrasound until 11-12 weeks so I'm jealous of everyone having earlier ones right now.

Just wish the nausea would subside I feel like its exhausting just trying to get through the day feeling like this.

We have a neighbourhood dinner/dance tonight.  I'm really not feeling like wearing tights and a dress.  I have a kinda dressy jumpsuit - do you think that would work?  The idea of putting on something uncomfortable makes me feel worse!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    8 weeks, lots of all day sickness, checking for a heartbeat this afternoon!!  Later tonight husband is taking me to an experimental play where the action takes place in the center of a circle of the audience, sounds interesting! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    cottingham3cottingham3 member
    edited March 2017
    1. How many weeks are you? 8 today

2. How are you feeling? This has been tough week for me emotionally as my DH took the kids to visit family for Spring Break. We have done this many times before but the hormones made it unbearable to be alone and with out them. But, they will be home in a few hours! Whoo Hoo! Also, the all day sickness has hit me! I am able to keep things down so far but I feel like I am eating every 5 minutes. Chewing gum has helped some today. I have zofran that the doc called if needed (I am generally very sick) but I am trying to prevent the constipation it causes :(

3. Any appointments this week? Monday, FINALLY! 

4. Rants, raves, questions? Um, not really. I am just super happy it it Friday and I will see my family soon!

5. GTKY: Any fun plan this weekend? BEACH!! We will be at the beach all day tomorrow and I cannot wait. This is the time of year when I LOVE living near the coast!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    hezzer78hezzer78 member
    edited March 2017
    1. How many weeks are you? 6w

2. How are you feeling?
    Generally ok. Still having issues waking up in the middle of the night, and I'm awfully gassy during the day, but other than that nothing to report. Still not feeling nauseous (which is worrisome to me) and my boobs are only mildly sore (again, more worry). 

Nope. I had one on Wednesday. Next one is 4/12.

Nothing really to rant or rave about - other than I'm worried by my lack of symptoms. I wish they were ramping up, but  nothing yet.  Hoping to get through this next week and a half without freaking out...

Going to see Beauty and the Beast with my brother and then having a late lunch with a friend of mine. Other than that, just lots of homework and grading! Living the dream, I know. 

ETA: 
    @2dash I think a dressy jumpsuit sounds cute! Go for it. I always choose comfort over style though :) 
  • Options
    @2Dash I agree with @hezzer78, a dressy jumpsuit sounds cute!

@hezzer78 Plenty of women don't have symptoms yet at 6 weeks, so I don't think it's anything to worry about :) You'll probably yearn for the days of no symptoms once they start! 

1. How many weeks are you? 9 weeks

2. How are you feeling? Gah. Like death. Barfing everrrrry day. I take unisom + B6 most days, which helps me vomit a little less, but I still have a constant nauseated feeling. Sometimes I simultaneously feel nauseated and hungry. Thanks baby.

3. Any appointments this week? Today we had our last appointment with the RE and I have officially graduated! It was bittersweet because we love the practice there but so exciting to move on. Everyone was so happy for us. My OB appointment is at like 11+3 maybe? DH has already complained he has to go 2+ weeks without seeing the poppyseed now that he's used to a weekly ultrasound at the RE.

4. Rants, raves, questions? Nah, I've been feeling down today and yesterday about all our friends here who are leaving November. It's so tragic and so unfair. I really feel for those ladies going through losses. 

5. GTKY: Any fun plan this weekend? We need to do our taxes which is the opposite of fun... otherwise no plans, just relaxing! DH is bringing home Greek food tonight for dinner which is exciting. Yum.

Hope you ladies all have a wonderful weekend!

• Options
    1. How many weeks are you? 7

2. How are you feeling? Okay! I have slight nausea on and off throughout the day. Foods I loved are meh, for now. But grateful I haven't been full on sick yet. I am finally, almost over my really bad cold, so yay!!

3. Any appointments this week? On 4/3

4. Rants, raves, questions? Nah. Just agree with @adirat I don't know what to say to the ladies who have miscarried, because I cannot imagine their pain. 
    5. GTKY: Any fun plan this weekend? My bday was yesterday, so a friend has invited us over to their place to grill. It's so nice, because with all the baby stuff on my mind, my birthday kind of snuck up on me. 
  • Options
    @carito8 Happy belated birthday!

• Options
    1. How many weeks are you? 8

2. How are you feeling? Fine. I have sore boobs a lot and get uncomfortable easily. I tried picking up my dog yesterday and it didn't feel right but she's only 25lbs so it's not like I was heavy lifting or anything. I have vomited once so far while brushing my teeth but no problems with food. I've been craving meat though.

3. Any appointments this week? I had my first this past Wednesday where we had an U/S and hr was 166. I have another in 2 weeks. That's just standard here in Korea. I get an U/S each time too which I'll miss when we move back to the states at 16 weeks. 

4. Rants, raves, questions? Originally I thought there would be more people leaving the board early on and when there wasn't I had this sense of security. I'm due earlier in the month so I should have realized that women due at the end are earlier in their pregnancies or that some women still haven't had appointments yet to check for heart beats. Honestly my biggest fear was going into that appointment and there not being a heart beat. 

5. GTKY: Any fun plan this weekend? We're doing our pregnancy announcement pictures on Sunday and once they're edited we'll announce publicly. 
    Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• Options
    car1acar1a member
    2. How are you feeling?
    Well, I've essentially lost all symptoms besides sore Bbs. To say this is a bit concerning is an understatement. I realize that symptoms can come and go, but a few days ago my major food aversions went away, my bloating went down and I'm not peeing as much. The bloating is kind of the weirdest to lose, since it's been there for pretty much 8 weeks now. If there is nothing wrong, then I need to thank my lucky stars that my symptoms have been so mild! I read today that if you don't have morning sickness by week 8, it's unlikely to still develop, which I thought was interesting. I also read that by ~8 weeks the baby could be at a stage where your hormones are starting to regulate themselves better (= fewer symptoms), so I'm trying to cling to the potential positives here.
    I go in next Thursday for an initial appointment. I'm going to call Monday to see if I can also set up an ultrasound since it wasn't mentioned when I called to make this appt a month ago. I would love to be able to tell people around Easter, but I've been very pessimistic this week so I need to know more about dating/viability before I feel comfortable.
    Just kind of a blegh week with anxiety, and I second @adirat - it's such a peak time for all of us to have appointments to learn more about our LOs that there's sometimes more bad than good news and it's heartbreaking.
    We were supposed to go to a bachelor/bachelorette day party tomorrow, but it's like a tour of several wineries. Since a good number of my H's co-workers are going, I'm sending him but am going to skip so that we don't need to have to alert his co-workers before some of our closer friends! And I could go the "I'm on antibiotics" route, but I still doubt that I would enjoy myself much at all the wineries  <3 (Wine is my vice. Has been shockingly easy for me to give up for baby though... I thought I'd have a harder time!)
    ~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~
  • Options
    car1acar1a member
    @2Dash Hope you're going with the dressy jumpsuit!
    @cottingham3 I would LOVE a beach day; have fun having your family back!
    @hezzer78 I never got full-blown nausea, I think my food aversions developed around week 6 which was interesting (mainly in opposition to fruit smoothies and kale/other vegetables) and out of the blue. As I noted, that's now pretty much gone. I did tell my DH that I wish I had the aversions back and he said "now you wish you were nauseous?!" Sounds crazy but I think everyone here on the board understands why the symptoms are reassuring while simultaneously annoying (or worse)
    @adirat CONGRATS on graduating!! If you liked the doctors there I wonder if it's a bit bittersweet (but more sweet I'm sure!)
  • Options

1. How many weeks are you? No stinking clue. 4? 5?

2. How are you feeling? Boobs are more sore at night and then pms sore by day

3. Any appointments this week? Had hcg labs Wednesday and Friday. I have this emergency appointment Monday at 3:15. Hopefully I find out what's the problem.

4. Rants, raves, questions? No just my dang labs. And I'm annoyed that Dr's office is being so secretive.  

5. GTKY: Any fun plan this weekend? Trying to relax until Monday. And it's spring break.
  • Options
    @adirat I agree I'm sad about all our November friends leaving- and partly worried about joining them as well.
    @Carito8 happy belated bday
  • Options

6 today 
    2. How are you feeling? I miss loving food. Have a girls night for dinner later this week and am so stressed about not finding something good and not showing how sick I feel! We're telling my parents a week from today so I'm looking forward to feeling less paranoid about hiding it. Also tired, fiery nipples, and cry over everything.

3. Any appointments this week? Monday confirmation ultrasound!!!!!!

4. Rants, raves, questions? Rant: DH was getting very frustrated that I wasn't keeping my normal pace of cooking and cleaning so last night I finally broke down and was just like this isn't permanent but right now I cannot be my normal self, I'm sick all the time and more exhausted than I've ever been, so you're gonna have to lower your expectations because I just can't be my normal self. He mega apologized this morning which helps but I was so mad.

5. GTKY: Any fun plan this weekend? DH is a nurse and is working 14 hour shifts this weekend all weekend so I'm flying solo. Probably naps and Netflix!
  • Options
    car1acar1a member
    @carito8 Hope you had a good birthday!
    @slaven Congrats on the positive U/S and heartbeat! Is that your current dog in your profile pic - looks like a cutie! I have a german shepherd dog, and do a lot of work at our humane association to obedience train the dogs to hopefully make them more adoptable (love pups!)
    @Chawk17 FX for some positive news on Monday!
    @kaitieb14 It's frustrating to be too tired/sick to do all the activities we used to, it's good that you let your DH know explicitly that this is just the new normal for now. I've been making it a point to do what I can whenever I have the motivation since I know it will be fleeting  ;)
  • Options
    Carito8Carito8 member
    edited April 2017
  • Options
    Good that you stood up for yourself and said how you are feeling! And thankfully he saw that it just can't be the same, for now. Making a human is not easy!
  • Options
    @car1a That is our Maltese and we also have a Sheltie that we adopted in December.

Our Sheltie is just about done with heart worm treatment. We knew she had it when we adopted her but DH wanted her anyway. She's great though and super smart and easy to train. Our Maltese is a sweetie but is as dumb as they come. 
    Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• Options
    Late to the party.
    1)  9 weeks on Friday
    2)  I feel good.  So good that I've convinced myself something is wrong.
    3)  I have an ultrasound and appointment with my OB Tuesday 04/04.
    4)  Nothing this week.
    5)  We worked in the yard and cleaned the house Saturday.  DS got to hunt some Easter Eggs for the first time at my dad's on Sunday.  He loved it.