October 2017 Moms

TTGP Check In 3-30-17

Starting this because I didn't see one today or last week :)

1. Due date?

2. How are you feeling? DD posts are welcome if you need support 3

3. Any upcoming appointments and/or updates from recent appointments? 

4. Questions/concerns?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: TTGP Check In 3-30-17

• 1. Due date? 10/15/17 after being 10/17/17

Feeling pretty good. A little rage because of my work enviornment... and I'm feeling smothered by people already about my pregnancy. Big introvert here... I don't like the closeness and questions of people... They mean well but I wish I could just squirt them with water bottles to get them away!

Not until April, will get test results for Progenity test within the next two weeks.

4. Questions/concerns?
    Not a question or concern, but there is very sad news in November 2017 board from a fellow TTGP grad that I'm sure we have all known and encountered. I am keeping her in my thoughts but fear the flame from intruding there.
  • 1. Due date? 10.19 

2. How are you feeling? DD posts are welcome if you need support 3 
    Today is a good day. I felt like I ate like a normal human being... so far. Besides burping badly, I'm feeling somewhat decent. 

3. Any upcoming appointments and/or updates from recent appointments? 
    This coming Wednesday the 5th is my NT scan and bloodwork. Very nervous. 

4. Questions/concerns?
    To follow up on @VLillyV, I just read that and am so heartbroken.  I love her and my heart is heavy for her. 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• Loading the player...
  • @canonmom413 *hugs* Sending you tons of good vibes for your appointment. I really hope you'll update us :) Much luck to you though!

My heart also aches for her. She is a wonderful person and I really hope that she's ok :(
  • 1. Due date? October 18th - 11 weeks - Baby Lime

2. How are you feeling? Just tired and getting SI joint paint and wrist pain again. So far this is seriously like deja vu with my last pregnancy. I fell asleep on the floor in DS's room for 2 hours last night putting him to bed. On the bright side he got up at 6am this morning instead of 5am.

3. Any upcoming appointments and/or updates from recent appointments? My next one is the 5th, so coming up soon!

4. Questions/concerns? I saw that on November. My heart immediately dropped. I know I wasn't on TTGP very long this time around but I really and truly liked so many of the women over there. :(
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, 
    if one only remembers to turn on the light." 
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • 1. Due date? 10/10

Ugh. MS is peaking I think. So much nausea... more than usual puking. So. Over. It. Yesterday and today I've generally been feeling better during the day... but then it creeps back in in the afternoon and evening. Bleh. I was hoping to see my friends tonight for dinner... but I'm starting to go downhill and thinking I'm not going to make it. :(

3. Any upcoming appointments and/or updates from recent appointments? Dr appointment tomorrow! Don't think I get an US, but I know she's going to check the HB with the doppler... looking forward to it! My NT scan is next Tuesday, so I'll get my pictures then.

4. Questions/concerns? DH is OBSESSED with making me drink a TON of water. He is constantly reprimanding me for not drinking more. Normally, I feel like I drink enough but this past week, I haven't been able to get as much in. My mom said water is bad for my upset stomach and got me some ginger ale. Is there any truth to that so I can get DH off my back? lol I'll ask the midwife tomorrow... but didn't know if anyone heard that before?

Me: 36 / DH: 37
    Met: 9/21/08
    Married: 10/5/13
    BFP #1- 2/5/17 * EDD- 10/18/17 * DD born- 10/25/17
    BFP #2 3/18/19 * EDD 11/25/19* DS born 11/30/19
  • 1. Due date?
    Loaded question... Ob insists on 10/26 for lmp, I scanned at 10/30, and my chart says 10/31. Out of those 3, I've been sticking with 10/31

Meh... Super exhausted. Nausea been coming through in the afternoon and evening even with the diclegis. Can't imagine what it would be unmedicated. I get wicked headaches some days which mega sucks

@crazypuglady I had major issues with water as well. Finally got some crystal light I've been adding to the water which has helped a ton. I've felt much better being at least a little hydrated. :)

Not until nt scan on 4/11

4. Questions/concerns?
    Nada.  Just waiting and waiting to feel better. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @VLillyV Ugh, I'm sorry your coworkers have no boundaries! Also, no one would ever flame you for offering your support. I just saw that this morning, and am so heartbroken for her. 

@jessafishy I'm glad you got to sleep in an extra hour!

@crazypuglady I hope your appt today goes well! Also, I swear by ginger ale, and I do notice that water tends to exacerbate my nausea sometimes. I second @cactusblossum with the crystal light.

1. Due date? 10/13- 12 weeks today! Baby is the size of a plum, chicken nugget, a key, a minecraft pixel (?) and a scoop of protein powder.

2. How are you feeling? DD posts are welcome if you need support 3 Really good today. Just had my cup of coffee, I have a slow work day, and I found baby's hb quickly and easily with my doppler this morning. One more week in the first tri!

3. Any upcoming appointments and/or updates from recent appointments? NT test Tuesday. And waiting to get Panorama results!

4. Questions/concerns? Not at the moment!

• Just saw this:

1. Due date? October 6th

2. How are you feeling? Fine, but my head is pounding.

3. Any upcoming appointments and/or updates from recent appointments? Had an ultrasound yesterday. Everything is good.

4. Questions/concerns? Nope.

• crazypugladycrazypuglady member
    edited April 2017
    @bluejeanbabi05 & @cactusblossum- hmm crystal light huh? I just bought some "juice" this morning and it's sitting well... I hate that it's only 25% juice and chock full of high fructose corn syrup. The bottle has more sugar than a can of coke. I'll have to try the crystal light.. I was kinda craving lemonade yestersay so that might be appropriate.

ETA- Appointment was good. Not much to it other than discussing my MS and checking the HB on the dopplar. So nice to hear it's comfy and doing well in there. It kept moving around so we had keep moving to find it again. NT scan tomorrow... can't wait to get a new picture!

My pharmacy was out of Diclegis. I think I cried when the told me. Said they would have it in today though... they better or I might punch someone.

Me: 36 / DH: 37
    Met: 9/21/08
    Married: 10/5/13
    BFP #1- 2/5/17 * EDD- 10/18/17 * DD born- 10/25/17
    BFP #2 3/18/19 * EDD 11/25/19* DS born 11/30/19