November 2017 Moms
Options

Thursday TTGP Grad Check-in 3/30

2»

Re: Thursday TTGP Grad Check-in 3/30

• Options
    @kissthesky32 I definitely wouldn't spend any less time on the bump! Too many great women I've been connected to on here and what would we do without our STMs!

• Options
    I don't have a Facebook, so I wouldn't be leaving!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I feel like the TTGP weekly check-in is good for me. I have a hard enough time keeping up, so I don't think I'd join a private group. I'm also slightly stepping away from the BMB for a few weeks until closer to the second trimester because the losses are really affecting me. 
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    Ditto @kissthesky32!!!!
    you ladies rock!
  • Options
    @NYTino24 hugs my friend  <3

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Another lurker here who would be sad as well  :'(
  • Options
    I didn't expect to be included in the TTGP Grad Check In because I wasn't active very long so why would I be, but I'm weirdly sad about it. Though I know it's good I'm not because it would probably seem like rubbing it in. My feelings today are dumb.

• Options
    LoveInDCLoveInDC member
    edited April 2017
    ***TTGP Lurker***

@DuchessOfCambridge FWIW, you most likely weren't included because they pull names from the grad threads which you didn't post on. It's nothing personal whatsoever. Personally, I was happy to see your BFP and love stalking you along with all our other recent grads.

The line defining a "contributing member" is something we all agree is more a feeling than anything. We appreciate people who quietly move on more than those who feel like they shouldn't post, but do it anyway. But I understand how you could feel left out now. I'm glad the other TTGP grads adopted you on this thread :)
  • Options
    @LoveInDC thanks for the kind words :) I didn't take it personally because I don't even think I should be included, most people won't know who I am and I hesitated participating in this thread to begin with. I'm only sad because I still felt like a part of TTGP and thought everyone was really wonderful and supportive. Though, I did leave TTGP pretty quickly because I got all stressed out right before my BFP! :lol: 

• Options
    @adirat thinking about you this morning and wondering how you're feeling? 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited April 2017
    I'm doing eh. Riding the high of a good heartbeat and counting down to my (two) ultrasounds on Monday. My boss told me to ask the high risk OB to do a 3D ultrasound so we can figure out what's going on. *TW* She was pregnant with triplets at one point. I believe one vanished and she delivered a daughter in late first tri or early second tri (didn't make it) before her son was born sometime in third tri. He did end up with issues. His nurse called me today to confirm they want to do another one in addition to meeting with the doc. I doubt I'll be released now. She did reiterate that there is nothing to worry about, but said it will be considered a viability scan. */TW* Unfortunately the regular OB hasn't shared their ultrasound reports with them yet. No rest for the weary! 
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    @NYTino24 I am thinking sooo many positive vibes for you!

I also realized I need to post a new TTGP thread for this week.

Pregnancy Ticker