Infertility
Options

FET Lining Thickness - Progynova

Hello All

Just curious at what your lining was at your scan to determine your definite date for FET? I had to have a scan on cycle day 10, and it was or was very close to 6mm. They said the form looked great, but I forgot to ask whether thickness was where it should be at Day 10 (I have low estrogen so I'm really hoping my lining will properly come to the party before FET next Thursday). 

Any experiences are really appreciated :) 

Thanks xx

Re: FET Lining Thickness - Progynova

• Options
    Hello there. Just curious how your FET went. Mine was canceled this month because I never got past 7. I also had some fluid in the uterus that was there virtually the entire time except for my last ultrasound, and they canceled because the lining just never quite got there. They were willing to do 8, but preferred a 9.
  • Options
    I had to get two ultrasounds. At the first ultrasound the lining was 12 but they said it wasn't the same thickness in all areas. I went back 5 days later and it measure 10.4 but the form looked better. Not sure what accounts for the difference in the measurements esp since it went down the second time. I think they told me they were looking for over 7 but I can't be sure. I didn't pay very close attention to that since I was already over. My transfer is scheduled for Tuesday. Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good luck today @jfeeney06!
    *tw*
    Me: 33 / DH: 30
    Married: 10/19/13
    NTNP since 2010 / TTC since 2013
    DX: Unexplained
    June 2014 – Aug 2014 (3 cycles): Medicated cycles >> Letrozole + Trigger = BFN
    Sept 2014: IUI #1 >> Letrozole + Follistim + Trigger = BFN 
    Dec 2014: IUI #2 >> Letrozole + Follistim + Trigger = BFN 
    Sept 2016: Consult with RE, DH consult with Urologist
    Nov 2016: D&C to remove polyps >> RE required 6 month break
    May 2017: IUI #3 >> Letrozole + Follistim + Trigger = BFP >> MC/CP
    Aug 2017: IUI #4 >> Follistim + Trigger = BFN
    Oct 2019: IVF Consult

• Options
    Thanks!  It was a pretty quick procedure. I hope it all works out!