October 2017 Moms

STM+ Check In | 3.29.17

2»

Re: STM+ Check In | 3.29.17

• @on_the_move - it's interesting you say that about the morning sickness!  I had it sooooo bad with my first who is a girl.. and I don't have it very bad this time.. and I'm kind of hoping it's a boy!
  • @Boobopgirl true about the nesting... by then I may have it all figured out :)
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you/when is your due date?  October 28th, I'm ten weeks tomorrow 

What symptoms are you having? How are you feeling? Nausea still but it's less significant than before.  Exhausted and randomly angry but I'm doing better overall.  

How does it compare to your previous pregnancy/pregnancies?  
    Pretty similar!  It's nice to feel some sense of normalcy or familiarity.  

Rant/Rave/Questions?  My belly is huge already!  Second pregnancy is no joke when it comes to showing early.

GTKY: What is your zodiac sign? Do you think it fits you? Do you enjoy reading your horoscope or just think they are a waste of time?  I'm on the cusp of leo and cancer.  I think it fits me beautifully and I do enjoy the occasional horoscope at times.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @yenrec @hsteph0426 Thanks so much ladies for your empathy and advice. I ended up getting Ginger+B6 tablets and they have helped so much. After three days i was only vomiting once and now not at all. I'm still cautious about eating. But good news is that I can keep the food down

**June Siggy Challenge: You Had ONE Job!**

LO#2 EDD October 18th 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @buttercream_frosting so glad to hear they worked for you!! Yep at 12+some I'm still feeling dumpy! 
  • @buttercream_frosting so happy to hear that!!!