April 2017 Moms
Options

Tuesday Ticker - 3/28

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms?

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: Do you have anything left to do before baby arrives, or are you totally ready?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Tuesday Ticker - 3/28

• Options
    @kitkat8387 I hate weird dreams like that! I always feel like I'm slightly awake but in the dream everything makes total sense! Like duuuh, why wouldn't you have surgery in your dining room. Then you wake up and ur like "wait, what?!"
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    pk921pk921 member
    How far along are you? 38 weeks

How big is baby? winter melon (what is that even?)

Appointments this week? Had an appt on Monday and all looked well, no dilation. My c-section though is scheduled for next Tuesday morning! 

Symptoms? 
    swollen feet are pretty bad and getting painful and then the normal feeling of being split in half down there

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I'm glad that the end is in sight now and I'm so close to having her here and in my arms.  I'm also ready to get my normal body back and getting back to physically being able to do the things I struggle with right now. 

GTKY: Do you have anything left to do before baby arrives, or are you totally ready? 
    pretty close to ready I think, there's always laundry to do. =) and getting the house tidy for all the company that will be visiting 

CafeMom Tickers

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker