July 2017 Moms

Breast Pump options

Hello, 
I am able to get a free breast pump through my insurance. These are the ones I can choose from:

Medela in style advance
Ameda purely yours
Hygeia enjoye 
Spectra S2

I'm leaning towards the Spectra S2, but was just wondering what other people thought? I like the closed system and lightweightness of the S2 and have heard mixed reviews about the Ameda purely yours.  I will be heading back to work full time after 3 months so I will need a pump I can easily transport and can pump all day with.

Re: Breast Pump options

• What is with all of the random drive-bys lately?! I swear we're getting more now than we did at the beginning of our pregnancies.....
  • Loading the player...
  • What is with all of the random drive-bys lately?! I swear we're getting more now than we did at the beginning of our pregnancies.....
    Shit's gettin' real!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 
  • Thanks but that doesnt really answer my question. I was asking about those specific pumps and if anyone had opinions positive or negative about any of them, not just about pumps in general.
  • Thanks but that doesnt really answer my question. I was asking about those specific pumps and if anyone had opinions positive or negative about any of them, not just about pumps in general.

You should probably look at the other thread that @Rae1 posted about. Or at least done a search first.

Married: 10/13/2013
    TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017
  • This may help
    LINK
    Oh, I'm sorry. Are you disappointed that a community of women who have gotten to know each other since November and have pinned a number of posts for new people didn't provide you with enough Google-like data? Oh, and are a little snotty about the fact that a basic search wasn't done? *insert massive eye roll here*
  • edited March 2017
    We have had threads on this specific subject that are linked above by others trying to help you. In that thread you'll see what other moms have preferred and why. It's a great thread to take the time to read through, as we all have done.