TTC after 35
Options

TTC over 35 weekly check in (week of 3.27)

Hi everyone!! I hope you all had a great weekend and the week is off to a good start.  I'll get this started for the week  :)

Status (WTO/TWW/Benched/in process of testing or treatment):  

CD, CD/DPO (if applicable)

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment? Vitamins/supplements?):  

Rants/Raves

Questions for the group:

Best movie/book you have seen/read recently: 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
BFP#1 10/21/11 EDD 06/22/12 natural m/c 11/03/11 6w6d

BFP#2 03/08/12 EDD 11/19/12 met our sweet boy @ 36w5d! 10/25/12!

Re: TTC over 35 weekly check in (week of 3.27)

• Options
    katekate628katekate628 member
    edited March 2017
    Status (WTO/TWW/Benched/in process of testing or treatment):  TWW-three week wait? 

CD, CD/DPO (if applicable): CD43, 20DPO

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment? Vitamins/supplements?):  Temping, opks/hpts, prenatal vitamins, vitamin D. 1st appt with RE 4/6. 

Rants/Raves
    : Pretty sure I'm out being on cd 43 but who knows. I just wish AF would start or not already! 

Questions for the group: 
    Has any one had a super long cycle like this with no + opk or hpt? Requested blood test, going on Wednesday but this seems crazy to me. 

I love reading, but don't get to much. I did read The Magnolia Story. It was a great book and I love Fixer Upper so it was nice to read how it got started. I want to see The Shack but it probably won't happen til it's on DVD or Amazon Prime!

I was kind of MIA last week. So busy. @vlagrl29 how are the P suppositories going for you? @laurad75 did you get to do your ER this weekend? @Momifbysea I hope the medication is still leaving you side effect free! @SP128 where are you staying in vegas? April is a great time to go! 

• Options
    Good Morning!

I'm starting the TWW and hope that I won't experience all those crazy in my head symptoms I experienced last month, I really thought I was expecting. Anyway, you all were so kind to me when I posted about it. Thank you.

Status (WTO/TWW/Benched/in process of testing or treatment):   TWW

CD, CD/DPO (if applicable):  CD #13 in a 25 day cycle. :)

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment? Vitamins/supplements?):  Charting and taking my Prenatal Vitamins. 

Rants/Raves
    : I work full-time and am in graduate school, so I know I'm on here intermittently, but please be patient, I want to contribute, I'm just trying to work this into my crazy schedule. LOL.  I appreciate this as a resource and support system. Thank you for all you do.

Best movie/book you have seen/read recently: I'm in graduate school so I don't have any time to do leisurely reading, but I miss it. :) As for a movie, I watched Under the Tuscan Sun recently and it's one o f my all time favorite movies. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks @katekate628 for starting this this week.

Status (WTO/TWW/Benched/in process of testing or treatment)
    :  IVF prep cycle

CD, CD/DPO (if applicable): CD15

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment? Vitamins/supplements?):  Prenatals, vitamin D, BCP, aspirin, and a 7-day Augmentin regimen this week

Rants/Raves
    : Rant about the cold rainy days lately- ready for some sun!!!

Questions for the group: Curious if, if an RE makes you wait a cycle between ER and FET, do you take BCP that cycle or do people ever sneak in another IUI or try on their own during that time? I think one of the most non-intuitive things to do when TTC is taking the bcp! I mean, I understand the rationale, but it still feels odd.

Best movie/book you have seen/read recently: Collateral Beauty with Will Smith. I mean, I cried like a baby in the theater but it was very powerful and I enjoyed it.
  • Options
    @katekate628 thanks for checking in...some nausea and diarrhea started this morning (so I had my first day on the new drug with no side effects and loved it!) but these are more mild than the week prior so I'm eating crackers, drinking seltzer and dealing. :)
  • Options
    @Momifbysea - you are so strong for doing this IVF thing - I know I couldn't hang it.

Status (WTO/TWW/Benched/in process of testing or treatment)2ww

CD, CD/DPO (if applicable):  I don't like keeping track but I think 6dpo

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment? Vitamins/supplements?):  The only thing different is I am on Prog supp. for about 11 more days until AF comes.  I'm kinda nervous that it will delay my AF but the nurse doesn't think so.  She said to keep taking them until AF comes.  I'm thinking if I have no sign of AF to test in 11 days and if negative stop suppositories so AF will come.  Of course call nurse and double check that.  I don't want my lining to keep building up.  Anyone here been on Suppositories?  Did AF come as scheduled?

Rants/Raves
    slow going today - DD went back to school after spring break and she completely wore me out.  Thank goodness I also took the week off teaching.  Back to it tonight though.

Questions for the group: 
    The only one I have is about AF on supp like I mentioned above.

Best movie/book you have seen/read recently:   Beauty and the Beast!

@katekate628 - suppositories are going well!  I had a few days of crazy hunger like pregnancy hunger but it subsided so I don't have any side effects which is hopeful to me!  I am occasionally getting a twinge in my uterus so not sure what that is about.  Hoping these do the trick and make a sticky bean for us.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @vlagrl29 I just want to give you a big hug! I appreciate the support as always. Sorry I have no experience to lend about the suppositories but I hope those twinges may be the sign of something good!!!
  • Options
    @katekate628 I just re- read your post. CD43?!? I know some people don't see BFP's right away...just seems like a really long cycle! Glad you're getting a blood test done. What a wait!!!

@RobynHopes I understand, I've been there done that and now my husband is in grad school (graduates in just a few weeks!). Good luck with your TWW. Being busy should help pass that time!
  • Options
    @katekate628- I've never had experience with long cycles - def. get that preg. blood test.  With my 2 pregnancies it's taken me 4 weeks to turn a pee test positive.  I do know HCG can turn OPKs positive so if you are getting negatives with those you might not be pregnant but you never know.  I have a neighbor in our cul de sac who is also TTC and she skipped a period and her next one came as scheduled.  Sorry I know it can be frustrating.

@Momifbysea - they also make me pee more often.  I heard they can make you retain more water.  Hoping this IVF cycle is it for you!
  • Options
    Hi ladies, happy Monday! (Is that a thing? :p)

@Momifbysea  I think that DH and I could have tried naturally (weird to think we actually haven't since we *tw* got pregnant naturally the month after we got married last year) between my 2/2 ER and this cycle, but my RE had me on Androgel again, and the whole reason we went straight to IVF was for screening potential.  We skipped IUIs, but may consider going "backwards" to try some after this last insurance-covered IVF since our embryos don't appear to like IVF, we don't have male factor, and it may sadly just be a function of getting through bad eggs to get to a good one (though we don't have much time if *tw* each loss is going to "cost" us four months :-/).

Sorry for the tangent - to answer your question, I guess my RE didn't really *make* me take a cycle off in between, I had started BC on CD3 again planning on another antagonist cycle, but then switched to agonist (luteal lupron w/out bc), so I was only on it a week to ensure visibility for my hysteroscopy, then had to go through the whole OPK exercise so I could tell when to start the lupron. Had I not been on the Androgel, we probably could have tried naturally instead of TTA during this last FW.  So sort of "I don't know" because my "off" cycle was prep with the lupron for synchrony.

:  Start stimming for IVF cycle #2 tonight!

CD, CD/DPO (if applicable): CD2 - I forgot how "fun" the first couple of days of stimming are while also dealing with AF discomfort, but anxious to get going again and hoping for a MUCH better result.

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment? Vitamins/supplements?):  IVF, all the supplements (but stopping some while stimming).

Rants/Raves
    : Loving my Instant Pot lately - We got it during the Amazon Black Friday sale last year, but didn't break it out till after we moved in December and it took us a little while to get settled.  I've even made (pressure steamed) little chocolate cakes in it :)

Questions for the group:  
    None that I can think of at the moment.

Best movie/book you have seen/read recently:  I'm generally quite behind on movies and haven't read anything for fun in ages, but I guess the "best" (per the academy) movie we've seen lately was "Moonlight."  Honestly, I thought it was thought-provoking, but I didn't think it was amazing, and the way it was shot sort of made me nauseous (at least in the theater).  Heard good things about Lion and Lego Batman, so those are on my list!
    About me:
    Married 6/18/16 (Me 42, DH 44), TTC #2
    ***TW***
    Natural BFP 8/10/16 --> mc our NIPT-normal little girl at 11w5d on 10/1/16 :(
    As of 12/2016:  AMH 1.42, FSH 6.1, AFC ~10
    Self-benched Nov-Dec 2016 for
    IVF #1 Jan-Feb 2017 (OCP, testosterone primed antagonist w/HGH - ER 2/2/17 - 12R, 7M ICSI'd, 3F, 0B)
    IVF #2 Mar-Apr 2017 (testosterone primed agonist/luteal lupron w/HGH - ER 4/8/17 - 10R, 8M, 8F, 5B, 1 PGS normal)
    IVF #3 May-Jun 2017 (testosterone primed agonist/luteal lupron w/HGH - ER 6/4/17 - 14R, 5F, 3B, 0 normal)
    **New RE**
    IVF #4 Sept 2017 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 9/28/17 - 33R, 18F, 10B, 4 PGS normals!)
    FET #1 (medicated) of one PGS normal 4AA XX 11/2/17 - Beta #1 11/11/17 (153), Beta #2 11/13/17 (324), mc at 5w1d on 11/19/17 :(
    IVF #5 Dec 2017 - Insemination of 9 frozen eggs from 2012 (8F, 1B, 0 normal)
    Jan 2018 - Natural cycle ERA (normal/receptive) & stimming for
    IVF #6 Jan-Feb 2018 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 2/3/18 - 17R, 6M, 4F, 0 blasts)
    IVF #7 Feb 2018 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 2/26/18 - 19R, 9M, 9F, 4B, 2 PGS normals)
    FET #2 Apr 2018 (natural cycle w/o trigger, w/P4 support) of one PGS normal 4AA- XX 4/5/18 - Beta #1 4/14/18 (67), Beta #2 4/16/18 (231)
    Rainbow baby girl born 12/16/2018 (via c-section, induced at 39 weeks)

-----
    TFAS!
    FET #3 Dec 2019 (natural cycle w/o trigger, w/P4 support) of one PGS normal 3BB XY 12/16/19 - Beta #1 12/24/19 (139), Beta #2 12/27/19 (482)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    @katekate628 I'm glad you are going in for bw this week.  Its time for some answers.

@Momifbysea I had a similar question for my RE when we thought we would be able to go straight to FET (we haven't had anything to transfer yet).  It seemed to me that there was cycle in between but I would be on meds of some sort and it wouldn't be a 'trying' cycle.  It was very confusing.

Status (WTO/TWW/Benched/in process of testing or treatment):  Waiting for AF after retrieval

CD, CD/DPO (if applicable): CD15

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment? Vitamins/supplements?):  ER was on Friday and they retrieved 2 eggs; 1 fertilized.  I'm waiting now to see how the embryo does this week and hopefully it will be good enough to freeze and send for PGS testing.

Rants/Raves
    : I tuned off of TTC stuff over the wknd.  I read, watched some stupid movies, supported H at a road race, went to yoga.  I needed a break.  

Questions for the group:

Best movie/book you have seen/read recently: I'm currently reading Big Little Lies and I'm obsessed with it. I started watching the series on HBO and then stopped to read the book.  It's the perfect escape.  :)
    History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• Options
    @laurad75 I just got Big Little Lies to read today! Glad to hear it's good. 

• Options
    @Momifbysea Between ER and FET I was not put on BCP (I don't think suppression is common before FET) so I sneaked in an IUI (negative outcome). 

Status (WTO/TWW/Benched/in process of testing or treatment):  TWW

CD, CD/DPO (if applicable): CD24

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment? Vitamins/supplements?):  5 day FET from my 2nd IVF

Rants/Raves
    : I am hopeful but also very anxious. My husband has been annoying and he can't get his ish together with regards to his schedule. He plays games at night and then goes to work very late in the day, and comes home at midnight. I am pissed, especially now.   

Questions for the group: 
    You probably don't know this, but I'm wondering how long is the hcg shot in the system (when would false positives won't be an issue).

Best movie/book you have seen/read recently: I've seen LIFE last night but it wasn't good, not for me, no no. 

• Options
    @Momifbysea Ugh sorry, I totally misread your question.  Mondays!
    About me:
    Married 6/18/16 (Me 42, DH 44), TTC #2
    ***TW***
    Natural BFP 8/10/16 --> mc our NIPT-normal little girl at 11w5d on 10/1/16 :(
    As of 12/2016:  AMH 1.42, FSH 6.1, AFC ~10
    Self-benched Nov-Dec 2016 for
    IVF #1 Jan-Feb 2017 (OCP, testosterone primed antagonist w/HGH - ER 2/2/17 - 12R, 7M ICSI'd, 3F, 0B)
    IVF #2 Mar-Apr 2017 (testosterone primed agonist/luteal lupron w/HGH - ER 4/8/17 - 10R, 8M, 8F, 5B, 1 PGS normal)
    IVF #3 May-Jun 2017 (testosterone primed agonist/luteal lupron w/HGH - ER 6/4/17 - 14R, 5F, 3B, 0 normal)
    **New RE**
    IVF #4 Sept 2017 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 9/28/17 - 33R, 18F, 10B, 4 PGS normals!)
    FET #1 (medicated) of one PGS normal 4AA XX 11/2/17 - Beta #1 11/11/17 (153), Beta #2 11/13/17 (324), mc at 5w1d on 11/19/17 :(
    IVF #5 Dec 2017 - Insemination of 9 frozen eggs from 2012 (8F, 1B, 0 normal)
    Jan 2018 - Natural cycle ERA (normal/receptive) & stimming for
    IVF #6 Jan-Feb 2018 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 2/3/18 - 17R, 6M, 4F, 0 blasts)
    IVF #7 Feb 2018 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 2/26/18 - 19R, 9M, 9F, 4B, 2 PGS normals)
    FET #2 Apr 2018 (natural cycle w/o trigger, w/P4 support) of one PGS normal 4AA- XX 4/5/18 - Beta #1 4/14/18 (67), Beta #2 4/16/18 (231)
    Rainbow baby girl born 12/16/2018 (via c-section, induced at 39 weeks)

-----
    TFAS!
    FET #3 Dec 2019 (natural cycle w/o trigger, w/P4 support) of one PGS normal 3BB XY 12/16/19 - Beta #1 12/24/19 (139), Beta #2 12/27/19 (482)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    PoeMasquePoeMasque member
    edited March 2017
    @vlagrl29 what's the dose of your suppository? It didn't delay AF for me at all, but I think my dose was lower than usual

@Momifbysea yay for starting the process! You got this!! 

@liljoy trigger can be in your system for around 10 days, keep testing and if the line gets darker it's a BFP :)

Status (WTO/TWW/Benched/in process of testing or treatment):  TWW

CD, CD/DPO (if applicable): 5dp5dt

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment? Vitamins/supplements?):  IVF, prenatal, aspirin

Rants/Raves
    : ***TW****I tested my trigger out over the last two days and got an instant, non-squinter tonight that I am going to call my very first BFP!! At this point I don't even care that it could be a chemical, I've waited 1.5 years to see a second line, so I'm calling this a victory :) obviously the voice in the back of my head is telling me a million things can still go wrong, but I'm going to let myself have this small moment of joy. **TW**

Best movie/book you have seen/read recently: I also just started reading Big Little Lies! (I cheated and watched some of the episodes first...), so far it's really good! 

Me: 39 SO: 36

Dx: low progesterone, possible DOR - officially "unexplained"

TTC#1 since November 2015
    9/16/2016 IUI#1 - BFN
    10/12/2016 IUI#2 - BFN
    1/21/2017 Clomid/IUI#3 - BFN
    March 2017 IVF: BFP! (beta#1 191, beta#2 378!) - it's a boy! DS born 12/6/2017

TTC #2 since July 2018
    May 2019 IVF #2: BFP! (beta#1 346, beta#2 646) - vanishing twin at 8 weeks. Baby B still going strong - due 2/8/20!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    KLake42KLake42 member
    edited March 2017
    Omigosh @PoeMasque that's so exciting!!!!!!!
    I'd say, don't even qualify it with "this might not last."  Sure, be realistic, but the entire universe is completely unpredictable and we could all be wiped out by an meteor at any moment, nothing is certain, embrace the uncertainty and CELEBRATE your BFP!!!!!!

Or manage it in whatever way works for you, but you totally get to do a touchdown dance if you feel like it.

As for me:

Just had my baseline ultrasound yesterday, and started estrogen this morning!  We're doing it!

CD, CD/DPO (if applicable):
    CD3

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment? Vitamins/supplements?):  
    Reciprocal IVF using my wife's eggs, my uterus, planning on a fresh transfer.  Her baseline is Thursday!
    edited to add: I'm taking prenatals, baby aspirin, and estrogen at the moment, and we start injecting all the gonadotropins into my wife on Friday.

Rants/Raves
    Just glad to be back in the game!

I'm just really into Santa Clarita Diet, the show on Netflix where Drew Barrymore starts eating people (she's a zombie, but feels really good and energized about it).  It's so wrong, and so funny, and really smart.  Also, way gross.

@Momifbysea When we've had to wait a cycle, it usually has the goal of a BCP cycle in order to quiet down our ovaries so we can let the drugs take over.  We've had one cycle postponed because my wife wasn't properly suppressed, and had a lead follicle that would have absorbed all the stims.  So we had to do two back-to-back BCP cycles to get her good and quiet.  (It's easy to quiet my ovaries down-- they're awfully lazy.)

I think that if you have to wait a cycle in order to sync up with your clinic's surgical schedule, then they might let you have an active cycle to try IUI or TI.  But if they need a BCP cycle to get control of you again, then you'd be waiting two cycles, the active cycle and the BCP cycle.
    Me- 39 (turning 40 in April), TTC for the first time ever (since Jan 2015), low ovarian reserve
    Married 3/14/14 to my wonderful wife, but her sperm count is rather low
    TTC with frozen donor sperm and science

7 IUIs, 7 BFNs.
    2 IVF attempts, both cancelled and converted to IUI, both BFNs.
    Decided that my tired old ovaries are ready to retire.
    Next step- reciprocal IVF, using my wife's eggs, my uterus!  
    fresh 5 day transfer (2 embryos) 4/17/17- BFP! 
    Identical twins "due" 1/2/17 (but anticipated arrival sometime December)

• Options
    vlagrl29vlagrl29 member
    edited March 2017
    @PoeMasque- oh my gosh!  You deserve it so much.  That's such a long time to wait for a BFP.

My Prog dosage is 200mg every night
  • Options
    @PoeMasque congratulations on the BFP!! That's awesome! 

• Options
    @PoeMasque doing a happy dance for you! You have been here since I joined about a year ago now and deserve this so much!!! I will continue to pray for a good progression for you!

Thanks all for the info on the cycle in between ER and FET, if we end up having one. It's wild how much there is to learn, so many intricacies!

@liljoy how's your TWW going? That's got to be the longest seeming one I would think, after everything you've been through to get to the transfer!

@laurad75 thinking of you and your embryo this week! When do you find out about the test results? Do they send it somewhere else for that?

@artemis618 hope stims are going well! I didn't even think about that as an AF combo...fun!!! It must feel good to be actively working towards that retrieval though. It's so helpful to read your and other's stories that are ahead of me in the process so I can get a heads up!
  • Options
    liljoy-2liljoy-2 member
    edited March 2017
    @Momifbysea Thanks, I'm trying to hold it together, hehe.

**TW** I've tested today and the line was getting darker, I've never in my life got 2 lines. I'm excited, scared and all the feelings in between. I'm praying beta will be good on Friday. 

@PoeMasque Yay, congrats!!! We are test and beta buddies seems like. 

• Options
    @liljoy yay for darker lines!! Now Friday just needs to get here!! 
    Me: 39 SO: 36

Dx: low progesterone, possible DOR - officially "unexplained"

TTC#1 since November 2015
    9/16/2016 IUI#1 - BFN
    10/12/2016 IUI#2 - BFN
    1/21/2017 Clomid/IUI#3 - BFN
    March 2017 IVF: BFP! (beta#1 191, beta#2 378!) - it's a boy! DS born 12/6/2017

TTC #2 since July 2018
    May 2019 IVF #2: BFP! (beta#1 346, beta#2 646) - vanishing twin at 8 weeks. Baby B still going strong - due 2/8/20!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @liljoy- congrats and hope lines get darker!
  • Options
    Me: 39 DH: 39
    CP 1/25/16 4.5 weeks, developed Graves' disease
  • Options
    SP128SP128 member
    @liljoy and @PoeMasque  So happy for you ladies.  FX!!!

@laurad75  Good for you for taking a break.  P.S.  I had to go to your clinic for HSG.  Love it so much better than my clinic.  

@artemis618   I got an IP for Christmas.  I've broken it out a couple of times.  

Status (WTO/TWW/Benched/in process of testing or treatment):  I think tww.  I think I Oed yesterday

CD, CD/DPO (if applicable): CD14

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment? Vitamins/supplements?):  Prenatals, BBT, Preseed, Day 3 testing and HSG for RE

Rants/Raves
    : It has been so cold and raw out the last couple of days.  Just blah

Questions for the group:  Just got my Day 3 results back.  From what I gather, everything looks ok besides for Vitamin D.  Anyone a whiz at interpreting these results?

Best movie/book you have seen/read recently:  I'm usually so far behind on current movies and books..... This one is tough.  I started reading "The Throwaway Children"  Seems decent so far.  Since so many of you ladies talked about "Big Little Lies," I requested it through my library.  

***TW***
    Me: 36  DH:35
    Married: 7/10/2016
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 9/6/2016 - Missed MC 10/20/2016  
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP
    IVF #1 - June 2017  - Transferred 1 fresh 4 AA embryo.  7/9 Beta #1 - 161 
    <3 Adam <3 Born on 3/18/18

• Options
    @SP128- all my CD3 bloodwork came back fine and it said everything was in normal range and my OB confirmed that.  Did your doctor tell you what he thought?
  • Options
    SP128SP128 member
    @vlagrl29  Nope.... Follow up on April 12th.  Was told by his nurse that results will be discussed at the follow up.... aka we aren't looking at shit before then.  I even explained that if let's say I have a problem with my thyroid, I'd like that addressed now and not next month.  
    ***TW***
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP

• Options
    @SP128 my vitamin D is low too. I'm taking supplements but I don't think it's enough to move the #. I think it was 17 ng/mL.

Having blood draw done in the am to see if I'm pregnant or not...CD 44/21dpo. I'm so annoyed. Hopefully I'll get those results back by Friday. The lab has been pretty fast with everything else. 

• Options
    SP128SP128 member
    @katekate628  Mine is 20.  FX for you!!!!
    ***TW***
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP

• Options
    Well that's a bunch of crap @SP128
    with my ob I always heard back within a day.
  • Options

@poemasque Congratulations!

@momifbysea I will likely find out if it makes it to freeze tomorrow or Friday.  The embryo is still at the clinic and it will be sent out for PGS if it makes it to freeze

Big Little Lies is so good.  I watched a few episodes of the series and then opted to read the book.  I just finished on Monday so now I will go back and watch the series.  There are definitely some differences so it will be interesting to watch.  Also, I may have shut my office door on Monday and pretended to be on a conference call so I could finish the book.  It was that good.  

2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos

May 2020 FET; BFN
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• Options
    @laurad75 FX for your sweet little embryo!

CD46, blood test results came back negative. Stupid body! I guess on to the RE on 4/6 to hopefully get some answers.  :/

• Options
    @katekate628 Thanks.  Sorry for the BFN.  Were they able to confirm that you are in luteal phase and just waiting for AF? 

May 2020 FET; BFN
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• Options
    @laurad75 I haven't talked to the doc or nurse yet. I just saw the results in my online chart this morning. Waiting for call back. 

• Options
    Status (WTO/TWW/Benched/in process of testing or treatment):  WTO

CD, CD/DPO (if applicable): CD 6

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment? Vitamins/supplements?):  Charting,prenatals,preseed, assortment of vitamins and eating healthier cut out sugar. My husband and I discussed things and we decided that we would do a few rounds of IUI but if that didn't work other than trying on our own we wouldn't persue IVF and I don't want to adopt. Have an appt with new RE April 11 for second opinion. 

Rants/Raves
    : I'm actually in a good place right now. 

Questions for the group:

Best movie/book you have seen/read recently: I don't really have time to read or watch TV I did see a movie called safe haven which was pretty good.

• Options
    @Labluver2. - GL at your RE appt. I'm like you as we wouldn't persue Ivf either. 
  • Options
    SP128SP128 member
    edited March 2017
    @katekate628 that's frustrating. Bodies are such jerks. 

@Labluver2 I'm not sure if we would adopt either. MAy just lead a comfortable life with many vacations
    ***TW***
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP

• Options
    @vlagrl29 thank you!!!

@SP128 I think I'm finally coming to terms that it just may not be in the cards for us. I'm hoping of course that's not the case but I'm happy where I am In my life. 

When I went to my original RE they only saw that my left tube had some inflammation which he said could be my problem that the sperm isn't able to travel thru. My husband checked out fine so he recommended IUI. I've googled everything but couldn't really find much except for PID which he didn't say I had. I then googled things to help with inflammation in your body so I've been trying some supplements and eating foods that help with that and cut out sugar. It can't hurt things right?
  • Options
    Congrats @PoeMasque fx betas increase.
  • Options
    @PoeMasque and @liljoy wow look at both of you! You've been through so much to get to this point - this is a huge moment for you and our group! Let's bask in this awhile, hooray!!!