Pregnant after a Loss

Weekend Recap 3/27

Because @Bok Bagok is having her rainbow baby today(!), I decided to go ahead and start this thread for her. But someone else will need to take over this one and the weekly check-in soon, as I'm 37 weeks myself. Anyone is welcome to volunteer!!

Tell us how your weekend went, or spill any thoughts or concerns you'd like to vent about here. 

Re: Weekend Recap 3/27

• DH is having a crisis where he thinks we will never leave the house again after we have this baby, so he took me out Saturday to explore the city and do some fun stuff downtown, and then we went to the Cheesecake Factory. It was delicious. I could use another six pieces of cheesecake. lol. 

Otherwise it was a pretty chill weekend. I needed to get more done than I did, but I was so tired and had BH contractions all day sat and sun, so I just didn't. Did pack the hospital bag and install the car seat. I'm so glad we're coming to the end. I've been so grateful for this pregnancy and how it's gone since the second trimester, but I'm ready to hold this baby and meet her.