August 2017 Moms
Options

Bleeding

I was wondering if any other mommy's to be have experienced bleeding during their pregnancy. I have been to the ER three times for bleeding. Baby has been fine each time. But I've also experienced lite spotting twice since my last ER visit a week ago. My doctor says sometimes it happens during pregnancy but just to lay down and relax when it does. So far that's made the spotting incidents better. Being that this is the first pregnancy for me, it scares me a bit. So I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced it, what your doctor's have said and you have done to help it stop? I greatly appreciate any tips and info!

Re: Bleeding

• Options
    If your doctor isn't worried then you shouldn't be either. We do have a weekly symptoms thread for this kinda question though. Good luck hope it all works out. 
                                                             Met DH 2008-engaged 8/10/2011-married 7/21/12 
                                              DD1 born on her due date 05/01/2012 7lbs12oz and 19 3/4 inches long
                                                     DD2 born 12/07/2013 @ 39w6d 8lbs15oz 20 3/4 inches long
                                                          #3 EDD 09/27/2015 ~ we are going for a HOME birth!

• Options
    Sorry to hear that you're having this symptom :/ I haven't experienced it myself, but if I did, I'm sure I would be just as nervous as you are. Try to trust your doctor when she says not to worry. If there was something to worry about, they wouldn't keep that from you. I've heard of several women bleeding on and off throughout pregnancy - some even swearing they got their period the entire time they were pregnant - and they still had perfectly healthy babies :) as alarming as bleeding during pregnancy can be, I don't think it's all that uncommon. Praying for you and baby!  <3
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have a subchorionic hematoma, so I've had some bleeding. Thankfully I haven't had any recently. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

M/C #2 - October 2016
    MMC #1 - April 2016

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I don't have any bleeding, but have heard that it can be common and also scary!  If your doctor isn't concerned, try not to worry.  Good luck!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

DD: 6/21/10
    DS: 10/11/14
  • Options
    I had bleeding in my 1st trimester a few times with a huge bleed the night before my NT scan at 12 weeks. I haven't had any since *knock on wood* but have also been really cautious 
    BabyFruit Ticker

#1 - DD: 7/5/12
    #2 - DS: 5/21/14
    #3 - EDD: 8/25/17