October 2017 Moms
Options

Friday Ticker Change

Hi Ladies! Time for our weekly check in!

1) How many weeks are you? 
2) How are you feeling?
3) Any appointments or tests this week?
4) Rants/Raves/Questions?
5) 
GTKY: Do you have any pets?
BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Friday Ticker Change

• Options
    1) How many weeks are you? 9, I'm one of the latest Friday change moms probably!
    2) How are you feeling?
    Feeling really good.  Yesterday I felt much heavier in the lower stomach.  
    Next Wednesday I have a health history apt. 
    4) Rants/Raves/Questions? Rant:  
    Had a terrifying dream about the baby last night.  Why can't all pregnancy dreams just be good sex dreams?
    5) 
    GTKY: Do you have any pets? I have two cats, one of which is 15 years old and on his 9th life and I am amazed every day that he is still with us.  
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    1) How many weeks are you?  11 weeks
    2) How are you feeling? 
    Fine
    Had blood drawn to test for factor 5 on Tuesday. I assume I get my results at my next appointment next week. 
    I've been at work all of 6 minutes and it's already gotten on my nerves
    5) 
    GTKY: Do you have any pets? Three dogs (one of which stays at my parents' house), a cat and two parakeets.
    Me: 29  DH: 32                                                                                          
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    BFP: 2/6/2017
    Due Date: 10/13/17
    pangur_ban_by_sequana-d31ja7y
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1) How many weeks are you? 12 weeks today!!! Hallelujah!!!!
    2) How are you feeling?
    I can feel myself getting a bit more energized but still feeling kinda pukey in the morning.
    Monday is the 12 week NT scan + ultrasound... I cannot freakin' wait!!!
    Buying/Selling a house while pregnant is seriously awful. I need ALL THE WINE!!!
    5) 
    GTKY: Do you have any pets? One 2.5 yr old dog. She's awesome :)

@KDeola i feel you on the creepy/awful pregnancy dreams. I seem to be having way more vivid bad dreams than good. WTF? I wish there was a way to control them! Last night's dream was me, my brother and his fiance trying to hide a dead body of someone who tried to attack us. I woke up at 4am with sweats it was so bad. 
  • Options
    @KDeola I'm sorry about the bad dream!

@feeislove I haven't even gotten to work and already I'm done for the day, darn, too bad I can't check out early!

@Mommaswizz yay for Mondays scan!!

How many weeks are you: 11 weeks

How are you feeling: better! Still having some food aversions and maybe a little nausea at night but not much anymore.

Any appts or tests this week: Nope, have to wait until April 10 :(

Rants/Raves/Questions: none

Gtky: pets? Nope, never had a pet! Crazy, I know!!  

Me.30 DH.31 
    Est.8.2006
    BFP 8/28/15 mmc @ 11 weeks (d&c)
    BFP 9/28/16 mmc @ 8 weeks (d&c) - trisomy 5
    BFP 2/3/17...edd 10/13/17 <3

• Options
    oh my goodness @Mommaswizz that dream sounds nuts!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    SandyL712SandyL712 member
    edited March 2017
    1) How many weeks are you?  11weeks woo hoo!
    2) How are you feeling? 
    Still having bloating and bedtime nausea/indigestion and some trouble getting a good night's sleep but otherwise okay, uhhhhhhhhh except that I'm so irritable my emotions are annoying the heck out of me!
    I just had my very first appointment this past Wednesday for prenatal instruction and I have my first appointment with my actual OB this coming Thursday. Today I get to go get blood work 
  • Options
    FYI - The bump randomly changed my username from Dinosaur to dinosaur-2. I'm trying to get it fixed. Ughhh.

12 weeks

2) How are you feeling? 
    I have been suffering from "evening sickness". I think it's related to gas in my stomach.

Today I have the NT and on Thursday I have my regular appointment. 

I went to Motherhood Maternity last night and got some pants and tops. I think I officially have a little bump! 

5) 
    GTKY: Do you have any pets? Nope.
  • Options
    This keeps cutting off my post
  • Options

I just started a gentle yoga stretch class yesterday and I was so bored because it was really really basic, I've taken yoga classes many times before, but today my whole body hurts like crazy!! This is my first exercise class since going off all my fibromyalgia meds and boy am I feeling it! Now I'm thankful the class was so basic!
  • Options
    SandyL712SandyL712 member
    edited March 2017
    5) Pets? We have two cats and two dogs. Our male
  • Options
    1) How many weeks are you? 12 weeks today!

2) How are you feeling? 
    Feeling good! We started telling some more extended family members and friends today, so that's been fun!

None this week.

4) Rants/Raves/Questions?  I was thinking about a public announcement and now that we're here at 12 weeks, I'm going to keep waiting for a bit yet.  Partly because I have no creativity right now and am completely busy with work and planning my sister's bridal shower and partly because it's just a bit too early for me.  I've been seeing some October 17 announcements on Facebook, though, which is exciting!

5) GTKY: Do you have any pets?  Yes, we have two dogs, Gonzo and Juliet, and one cat, Arly. 

@KDeola Sorry about the scary dreams; I've had a few of those myself.

@feeislove Same for being annoyed right away at work.  Thank goodness it's Friday.

@Mommaswizz Ugh, we're going to need to sell later this year too and I'm not looking forward to it at all. GL with your appoinment next week!

@Uhlease13 Glad you're feeling better! I can't believe you've never had a pet :)

@SandyL712 I've been having trouble sleeping/getting comfortable lately too.  Hope your bloodwork goes well today!

@dinosaur-2  Did the Bump somehow demote you? Craziness- hope they get it sorted out soon! And yay for a little bump! :)
    Me: 35     DH: 37
    BFP: 1.6.16 | MC: 2.17.16
    BFP: 10.3.16 | CP: 10.11.16
    BFP: 12.14.16 | CP: 12.14.16
    BFP:  1.23.17 | EDD 10.6.17 -- DS born 10.7.17 <3
    BFP:  9.9.18 | EDD 5.23.19 -- DD born 5.24.19 <3
    BFP: 9.1.21 | MC 10.1.21
    BFP: 11.11.21 | EDD 7.24.22 

• Options
    OMG this thing is pissing me off! It won't let me post what I'm typing... Grrrrr no patience I'm done. Sorry!
  • Options
    1) How many weeks are you? 10 weeks
    2) How are you feeling? 
    little better this week my dr put me on diclegis the other week and it has really been helping I can now eat and function through my day but still really sleepy. I am starting to look bloated now and I get people asking if I am pregnant but I am pretty sure its still just a bloat. 
    not this week but we are touring the birth center we are using tomorrow and next Friday I go in for my first appointment at the birth center as I am now done at the RE
    Just that I wish I would not look bloated and could go another few weeks before announcing my pregnancy as I am not too into the idea of everyone knowing about it. 
    5) 
    GTKY: Do you have any pets? I do, I have a pet conure (parrot type) named Hubert
  • Options

2) How are you feeling?
    Overall, pretty good! Still tired but the nausea has tapered which makes me super happy!

None for 6 weeks!

Nothing here.

5) 
    GTKY: Do you have any pets?
    Nope.
  • Options
    Cruising on in here right under the wire!

@kdeola @mommaswizz I hear you ladies on the bad/vivid pregnancy dreams. I hate them. 

@feeislove I love parakeets! I've never had one but seeing them always makes me smile.

@mommaswizz UGH at buying/selling anytime, especially sober! The worst. I'm thinking of you and hoping the process goes by quickly and relatively painlessly.

@dinosaur-2 I've seen that happen to several people today! Strange! 

@laeberge3 We feel the same way about the social media announcement. We'll get around to it sometime! Hopefully before we're KU with the next ;)

@amesie13 I'm glad the medicine is working!!

1) How many weeks are you? 11

2) How are you feeling? Very good. Weird symptom: my skin has ALWAYS been super oily it's a struggle. Last couple weeks, it's been beyond dry. I've finally accepted that I need to change my foundation, cleanser and moisturizer as they're all formulated for oily skin and making it worse. 

3) Any appointments or tests this week? Not this week. I have an OB appt Monday with an u/s and I'm taking the Panorama test then!

4) Rants/Raves/Questions? Nope :)

5) GTKY: Do you have any pets? Two pups, a Maltese and a frenchie that we are so crazy about. 

• Options
    kellypetricekellypetrice member
    edited March 2017
    I was looking for this thread yesterday and must've missed it. Hi ladies! 

1) How many weeks are you? 10 weeks

2) How are you feeling? Tired and hungry! I have never felt these two things so strongly in my life. Yesterday I had to close my office door and put my head down. 
    3) Any appointments or tests this week? No appointments. I did have a nurse come to draw blood for genetic testing earlier this week. 
    4) Rants/Raves/Questions? I used to enjoy cooking after work as a de-stresser. Now I can barely stand to be at the stove for more than 20 minutes due to fatigue. I really really can't wait for the 2nd trimester. It gets better right? 
    5) 
    GTKY: Do you have any pets? No