What my pregnant self is eating 3/23

13»

Re: What my pregnant self is eating 3/23

• My new obsession!
    Shut up and take my money.
  • yasandsonyasandson member
    edited March 2017
    My new obsession!
    Omg if they'd sell something similar around here DH would have to do some more overtime! Loool looks delish! 
    I have to have crunchy penut butter english morning with milk every morning although i hadnt eaten any for almost 10 yrs
    And im now having a squash, onions, potatoes and green beans white couscous.
    Edited, because words... 
  • Loading the player...
  • ksf13ksf13 member
    I was drinking Braggs Apple Cider vinegar with honey and water before I got my BFP. I ended up really enjoying it, but it's not pasteurized. I ended up getting some pasteurized this week just for the taste lol. I know it doesn't have all the health benefits as non-pasteurized, but it fixed a craving! Hoping it will at least still help with heartburn!

Oh, and bagels! All the bagels! 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yeah I'm doing this. My bagel addiction is real.

• @Mommaswizz they are so good! My kids just ate the rest of my bag :(  I didn't think to dip in cream cheese though!! 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• The day we thought to dip these in cream cheese my life got a lot better. So damn good!!

• oh, and I pretty much just ate bread all day today. Bagel, pizza, cinnamon roll...
    I've have a few shameful days like that this week as well.  The worst part is I wasn't eating it because that's all I can tolerate or I felt to sick to leave the house.  My husband and I share a car and I don't get my chance on several days until 2 a.m., but on his days off I didn't feel like shopping yesterday  and today I don't feel well
  • Pistachios. I've no idea why.  
    Me: 31 DH: 35
    Married since 05.16.2009
    Expecting #1: 10.10.2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • acnd08 said:
    Pistachios. I've no idea why.  
    Yes! And peanuts, aaaand almonds. Was never a fan but now cant get enough! 
  • I had a southwest quesadilla and a slice of strawberry cheesecake for lunch today. And I don't even feel slightly guilty about the dessert!
  • My go-to dinner lately is either white rice with scrambled eggs or quesadillas. Like literally just tortillas and cheese. 
    Me: 29  DH: 32                                                                                          
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    BFP: 2/6/2017
    Due Date: 10/13/17
    pangur_ban_by_sequana-d31ja7y
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @feeislove white rice doesnt constipate you? 
  • @yasandson Not at all. Or at least it hasn't thus far. But I've never had a problem with constipation. 
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • feeislove said:
    @yasandson Not at all. Or at least it hasn't thus far. But I've never had a problem with constipation. 
    Lucky you! I pray for u that it remains that way. Ive never had any issues with constipation before but ever since i got pregnant, i cant say that no more. And white rice to me is the worst lol. I misss ittttttr 
  • @yasandson Oh no I'm so sorry! I would be so heartbroken if I couldn't eat white rice. I'm latina and that stuff is a staple for me. I was eating brown rice but I don't really want it any more. 
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Top ramen with a few splashes of Tabasco! Hit the spot. I bought a few packs of ramen the other day and I love myself for it
  • canonmom413canonmom413 member
    edited April 2017
    Cinnamon Raisin bagel thins are life! Perfect mid afternoon pick me up. My body is going to hate me for all these carbs. Today consisted of waffles and scrambled eggs, velveeta  Mac n cheese because, duh, leftover shrimp from my fajita dinner last night, and now the bagel. Why are carbs so amazing? 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Oh and because nom nom nom nom

Pregnancy Ticker

• @canonmom413 wtffffff is thatttttt?????

It looks like a giant pepper wrapped in bread...????
    BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
    BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.
    BFP#3: 2/9/13 EDD 10/18/17. Team Green for Round 2!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • canonmom413canonmom413 member
    edited April 2017
    Hahah @natleilynn . It's a hot dog covered in cheese , ketchup and relish a bread slice. Not the best pic but omg so freaking yummy. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Hostess snowballs... so bad but so good!!!
  • **June Siggy Challenge: You Had ONE Job!**

LO#2 EDD October 18th 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Couldn't decide if I wanted chipotle or something else. Wound up getting Mezeh. It is like a Mediterranean version of Chipotle. Spicier. Yummier. And yes that's feta crumbled on the Tzaziki sauce. I'm such a rebel. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Cherry Limeade from Sonic. I think they probably talk smack about me I have gone so much lately. "She's back." 
    Married since 05.16.2009

Pregnancy Ticker
  • acnd08 said:
    Cherry Limeade from Sonic. I think they probably talk smack about me I have gone so much lately. "She's back." 
    The dairy queen lady probably does the same thing as soon as I come in (never can decide on what(plural) to get lol....and when i leave (too often) 
  • Ohhhh @yasandson I haven't even thought about going to DQ! I must remedy this asap! 
    Married since 05.16.2009

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Our DQ finally opened back up a couple weeks ago. My waistline is not going to benefit one bit. I love me some reeses blizzard!
  • @acnd08, @sjohns08 i was there first when our neighborhood s DQ opened back up a few weeks back. And she (the dq lady) often finds me there first thing.... Hence the garanteed talking smack lol