October 2017 Moms

HDBD 3/22

Let's see those bumps, blumps, and food babies!
October 2017 June Siggy Challenge -- "You Had One Job!" 
Pregnancy Ticker
SaveSave

Re: HDBD 3/22

• Loading the player...
  • 12 weeks and 4 days FTM ☺️ *please ignore our messy unmade bed in the background
  • @bluejeanbabi05 I am constantly bloated due to the fact that the only water I can stomach is carbonated mineral water, so it may be a while before I notice a defined bump.  :D
  • @sjohns08 I looked back at my bump 1.0 photos and my 9week bump is equivalent to my 16 week bump. Just own it :) And share a vacay picture here! We love on the S+TM blumps too

**June Siggy Challenge: You Had ONE Job!**

LO#2 EDD October 18th 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @buttercream_frosting where can I find a super cute, simple long fitted tee like yours?  TIA!!
    me . early 30's | h . mid 30's | < 3 . 2013

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    dx PCOS (non-IR) / subclinical hypothyroidism . summer 2016
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017

• @virginiaham It's from Cotton On. I think I got it for $2 but aaaaaaages ago! Good luck finding something similar. 

**June Siggy Challenge: You Had ONE Job!**

LO#2 EDD October 18th 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • It's getting bigger....this is morning, by evening it's 2x the size! 
  • You ladies are all so cute and tiny!  I haven't taken any bump pics yet. Till yesterday, I don't think I had anything, now I'm just starting to look much rounder than usual.  
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • These are all so fun! Every few days I start convincing myself I am starting to show, and then it just turns out to be bloat. Boo! I'm at 10+5 and a FTM, so unfortunately I probably have a while before I get a cute bump :(
  • jessirh said:
    These are all so fun! Every few days I start convincing myself I am starting to show, and then it just turns out to be bloat. Boo! I'm at 10+5 and a FTM, so unfortunately I probably have a while before I get a cute bump :(
    Same. Every night I'm like, "Is that a bump???" and then by morning it's gone.
  • @jessirh @soprano19 Same here. It's definitely just bloat for me.
  • I know I know, still blimp status. But it's getting more blumpy everyday!!  :D

Me: 31 DH:35
    TTC #1: March 2011 
    Fur-children: 3 dogs + 2 cats (all rescued)
    dx: Endometriosis and Fibroids 
    2 Laps and 1 Abdominal Myomectomy
    6 rounds of clomid
    5 rounds of iui
    IVF #1 Gonal F, Menopur and Cetrotide
    ER 12/1/2016:Retrieved 22 eggs 12 fertilized, developed moderate OHSS
    4/4 day 5 embryos were normal for PGS!!! 2 boys/2 girls
    FET 1/10/2017  
    Gallbladder surgery 1/10/2017
    FET 2/2
    BFP 2/7/17 <3 Beta#1: 594!!! Beta#2 1630!!!
    Having a girl! EDD 10/21/17
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • everyone is SO tiny!

• @kstirton, that's precisely why I'm not posting mine! When I told my grandma that I'm starting to show, her response was "no dear you've always been chubby"

Thanks grandma...lol
  • @kstirton, that's precisely why I'm not posting mine! When I told my grandma that I'm starting to show, her response was "no dear you've always been chubby"

Thanks grandma...lol
    Omg :( i know she loves u dearly but that is sso insensitive!!! 
  • yasa&son said:
    Here is my big blump. Ive caught myself talking to baby lately, begging him to make me show soon rather than just looking fat lol. 14 weeks today
    Eta cause cant spell lol
    Heeey! Cute little baby blump! :love: but I have to ask. I'm quite confused. I'm due Oct 2, and I'm only 13 weeks along. If you're 14 weeks that means you're due a week earlier than me. Or am I calculating that wrong? I'm so confused. :confounded:
  • lin1019 said:
    yasa&son said:
    Here is my big blump. Ive caught myself talking to baby lately, begging him to make me show soon rather than just looking fat lol. 14 weeks today
    Eta cause cant spell lol
    Heeey! Cute little baby blump! :love: but I have to ask. I'm quite confused. I'm due Oct 2, and I'm only 13 weeks along. If you're 14 weeks that means you're due a week earlier than me. Or am I calculating that wrong? I'm so confused. :confounded:
    No mama, you re calculating right. I am busted!! Lolll just jk, ull get your answer in the "introduction" thread :p 
  • Definitely more bump than bloat and definitely showing more than I did at this stage during my first pregnancy! Starting a new job next week and going to have a hard time hiding it until 25 weeks  :#
  • @AiramH i know its not the thread to ask but what app do u use to edit those cute pics? 
  • @yasandson it's called babypics. It's THE best baby picture app!

• yasandson said:
    lin1019 said:
    yasa&son said:
    Eta cause cant spell lol
    No mama, you re calculating right. I am busted!! Lolll just jk, ull get your answer in the "introduction" thread :p 
    Lol. Im on mobile, so going through that thread might not be a great idea for me. :lol: but thank you for answering though! My curiousity kills me sometimes. :lol:
  • kimiekat44kimiekat44 member
    edited March 2017
    Apparently the bump knows my bump is still jist fat. It wont let me upload my pic. I dont expect to show until my 3rd trimester. I didn't really show with my first until 7 months (at least in my opinion) so I, ufortunately, never took any bump pics.. trying not to make that mistathe mistake this time around... regardless of how long it may take to have a visibly full, round bump. Jealous of all you thin mommas already showing at 12 weeks!!

Edit: figured it out. Had to take a screenshot of my pic to upload it here for some reason.  :|

My 12 week bump. Not really there to me...bit it's what I got.