Tuesday Ticker 3/21

kitkat8387kitkat8387 member
edited March 2017 in April 2017 Moms
How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms?

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: Will you have anyone else in the delivery room for support aside from your SO?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Tuesday Ticker 3/21

• Loading the player...
  • pk921pk921 member
    How far along are you? 37 weeks

How big is baby? romaine lettuce

Appointments this week? had a growth ultrasound Monday, she's weighing in at 6 lbs 4 ounces and an OB appt which shows me still closed but showing some protein in my urine with swelling and headaches so supposed to keep an eye on that 

Symptoms? 
    i've had a perpetual cycle of colds since I was 5 months along and it's continued still! so very annoying, also swollen feet are back and looking like sausages (so gross)

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    doc has me worried about the preclampsia, not sure what to keep an eye out for or how serious? 

GTKY: Will you have anyone else in the delivery room for support aside from your SO? 
    no thank you! my hospital only allows one support person for the c-section so that works for me.  When I had my first one, my SIL was there cause she's a nurse and I thought they would be all proper and keep me covered down there but NOPE! It was ridiculous, nothing covered to start and you're spread eagle, how embarrassing. This time around at least I know what to expect. 

CafeMom Tickers

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker