Infertility
Options

preET

I am preparing for the ET.. oh... I am very nervous and stuff. Now I am already in the clinic getting all of the necessary injections (well, not a very pleasant experience at all). the ET is scheduled on the 24 of March, I was told that the actual procedure is going to take place at 10 o'clock. Oh my... I am really nervous. I was also told that I have to have a full bladder and drink a lot of water and after the ET I am not allowed to get up and go to the restroom for two hours straight. I understand the requirements but well I am sure I am going to make it!  :)
Hopefully everything will be great!
Good luck to everyone who's in the same boat with me! 

PS the weather here is hideous, it is sunny but cold, what? I thought that climate here would be better huh

Re: preET

• Options

Hello! Your post emits a cheerfulness! actually you're nervous but it's not bad - common thing. Hah i guess you had passed through the long path before this date.  And I see only a few days left to the x-moment! Do not be afraid, certainly you are right and all will be excellent! Let it be effectively! Never forget about updates, we wait for them xxxx

Good luck to everybody in any boat! :smiley:

• Options
    @Patti
    Thank you for such a beautiful reply! yes D-day is near haha 
    Oh I am sure will be updating, I asked my manager if it is possible to take a phone or a tablet with me to the waiting room so I can entertain myself, she said yes and well I will try to update all of you asap on my situation :wink:
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good luck with your ET! Make sure to post your update here so we can congratulate you! :smiley:
    Lots of luck!
  • Options
    great news qwinny! 24th is so soon. I remember my own ET and it's not so scary procedure and it's not hurt. if you are very nervous you may take some sedatives, at least I was told so. try not to worry because this step makes you closer to your goal. How many embies will you have? and it's 5 or 3 day et? I wish you good luck and waiting for news from you. fingers crossed x
  • Options
    @aurry34
    thank you! it is already tomorrow! can't believe that times flies so fast. I will be definitely posting some updates when I have some haha 
    Hopefully all of them will be positive! :blush:

• Options
    @minerva17
    yes, it is very soon, it is tomorrow! I cannot believe it is tomorrow, I am emotionally preparing myself for the ET, this is going to be very new to me at this clinic, I haven't seen the layout of the embryo transfer room and I do not know how it is all going to be tomorrow but I hope that everything's going to be fine. at least my manager said that she will be with me all the time when I'm lying down before and after ET. 
    it's 5 day ET, and it is 3 embryos transfer. I was thinking about freezing others and my manager told me that they of course can do that just in case if this attempt is failed... but I am trying not to think about BFN that much
  • Options
    UPdate! 
    had my ET done, 3 embies transferred, now waiting 2 weeks for my hcg test
    wish me luck!!!
    *__*
  • Options

Great news, gwinny. I am very happy for you! Hope that all 3 embryos stick! ^^

How are you doing right now? How do you feel? I suppose the ET wasn’t that painful, right? 

• Options
    Thank you!
    I feel fine
    the procedure wasn't painful at all just had another explanation about the meds I was already given before but I guess it is better to hear everything 10 times especially when it comes to such fragile matter as fertility treatment and embryos sticking. I feel like I am alright, I feel completely fine. Just praying for the positive. because you see... I do not really want to continue trying, I am tired... 
    But I am full of hopes! :)
  • Options

Hello, it was quite long ago. Few months have passed. But it pushed me to reread all comments above to recall all details. How are you now dear? 
    I hoped all your fears were just a projection on your concerns. Actually I can understand your feeling nobody wants to be captured into endlessly rolling wheel. Sometimes our battle for the fertility becomes a longplaying race due to different factors. 
    Just come here and respond, how do you feel and what’s news? i need to know

• Options
    Hi Patti! Yes, I have not been here for a while, I know, I am really sorry, my life was taking over everything. I have passed my 12 weeks on the 2nd of June right when you have written your comment here! :) so it is really amazing how you have guessed the timing!
    My babies are looking good, us picture was done at 12 weeks and I have sent the email to my manager informing her about my progress, she said that she was really happy for me and she'd be looking forward to my further updates :) 
    How are you though?