June 2017 Moms

Weekend Chatter 3/18

Happy weekend my lovely June ladies!  How are we in mid March already??  What's everyone have going on this weekend?
                                                                          Married 12/17/2011
                                                                              K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                              C born 1/11/14
                                                              BFP #3 Nov 2014: D&C January 2015
                                                              BFP #4 Sept 2016: Due May 31 2017

Re: Weekend Chatter 3/18

• Carpet is being installed in the nursery (and spare bedroom) today! Once that's done we are going to put all the furniture back (we'll see how much of a help I am). Also we are thinking of a trip to Pottery Barn Kids and possibly a trip to the movies. However, we are supposed to get more snow, so we will see if that effects us going anywhere. 
  • Loading the player...
  • We are heading to Home Depot and my husband is going to work on our bathroom remodel today.  My parents are coming over tomorrow to help out and hopefully this project will be finally finished before any comes.  

We got the bunk bunk beds set up in my older twos new room this week while I was on spring break so I am also ready to start tackling the nursery which is currently holding all the junk we don't know where to put from all the room switching.  
                                                                              Married 12/17/2011
                                                                                  K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                                  C born 1/11/14

• DH and DD are away to celebrate DH's grandmother's birthday today. I am going to see Beauty and the Beast this morning and then all my siblings are coming to celebrate my mom's birthday this afternoon. I adore DH and DD, but it is nice to get some alone time.

• Cleaning/unpacking the upstairs. I feel like we have been moving for months.

Me: 34  DH: 35
    Married: July 2009
    BFP: November 2012 after 2 years of TTC     DS born August 2013
    Diagnosed with PCOS April 2016
    3 months of trigger shot with timed intercourse BFN x3
    First IUI: 9/17/16            BFP: 9/30/16              EDD: 6/11/17

• We have a free day today but a wedding shower tonight, then a birthday party for a 3 yr old tomorrow. I'm sure the weekend will fly by but it should be lots of fun! Gonna enjoy as much of the beautiful weather as we can!
  • So happy to see you back @halfthetree !
                                                                              Married 12/17/2011
                                                                                  K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                                  C born 1/11/14

• tjvantjvan member
    We have our house cleaner here this morning, so DH and I are doing other little projects around the house to stay out of her way. Seems a little over the top since it's just me and DH these days, but it is worth every dime. Cleaning out the garage is on the agenda for this afternoon. Loving the weekend at home:
  • We're spending the weekend at my in-laws doing renos and moving a bunch of stuff to a storage locker to help prep before we move in at the end of the month. I say "we", but in all honesty I'm sitting here eating pizza and posting on my phone while everyone else is either moving heavy stuff or re-tiling the bathroom floor. It took me awhile to be ok with realizing I can't do everything like I used to, but now that I've gotten onboard with that mentality I gotta say I'm kinda enjoying it! 
  • My parents flew in last night for a whole week!!  My kids are so excited.  And I'm so excited to maybe get some packing started.  (ha ha ha)  Aka naps 
  • We are getting everything squared away, because I start telework next week. So cleaning the basement and getting my office set up. Furniture was delivered last week.

Tomorrow we have a family BBQ.
  • @Stankonia2014 hope the transition to telework goes smoothly!!
                                                                              Married 12/17/2011
                                                                                  K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                                  C born 1/11/14

• We're spending the weekend on our never ending new home search.  We didn't get the third house we put an offer on.  We were beat out because someone waived the appraisal and offered to pay whatever the difference was from the appraisal and offer in cash.  So frustrating. At this rate/point there is no nursery.   It's still the junk room in our house because hubs doesn't want to mess with it if we're trying to get a new house.  

On a brighter note I think I'm gonna go see Beauty and Beast.  Also thinking about getting my nails done this weekend as well.  I just need a little pampering.  
  • Nothing exciting going on here. I took a test this morning to have the chance to move up at work (granted I actually pass). I'll find out in a couple weeks if I passed or not. I took myself to lunch afterwards and now I'm chilling on my couch eating a frosty. I need to get my lazy bum up & clean at some point. My brother asked me to watch my nephews and I turned him down. I'm not in the mood to wrangle two crazy toddlers today (3yo & 18m). Another lazy weekend for me. 
  • My afternoon was supposed to include taking DD to a birthday party later today. I started having what feel like legit contractions 45 minutes ago (and every few minutes) and laying down after drinking a bunch of water hasn't helped. So....waiting for a call from my ob's office. Something similar happened with DD, and this time I'm high risk (including the possibility of preterm labor), so more paranoid than I'd like to be. Will update....hoping it's just something dumb. 
    Me 37, DH 40
    BFP #1 6/13 DD 3/14
    Mirena 10/14-5/16
    BFP #2 9/2/16, CP confirmed 9/8/16
    BFP #3 10/10/16 EDD 6/22/17
  • Hoping it's nothing @c1tym0m22 !!!
  • Thanks, @CurlyMommy416

Ob wants me to head to L&D....off I go. 
    Me 37, DH 40
    BFP #1 6/13 DD 3/14
    Mirena 10/14-5/16
    BFP #2 9/2/16, CP confirmed 9/8/16
    BFP #3 10/10/16 EDD 6/22/17
  • Thinking of you @c1tym0m22 , hoping for a very uneventful OB appointment!!
  • I took my son for his 2 year old photos this morning. Later we are headed to my in laws for the night. I get to meet my new niece and hopefully go see Beauty and the Beast.
  • Fingers crossed that things slow down for you @c1tym0m22! Sending calming uterus vibes! ;)
  • @c1tym0m22 hopefully they stop and you can come home!
    MC Sept 2010
    BFP Oct 2011 - DD born July 2012
    TTC again since July 2014
    First IUI 9/26/16:  BFP!
    EDD 6/19/2017
    It's a girl!
    Born 6/26/17, 9lb 5oz
  • Thinking of you @c1tym0m22, hoping they stop!!
                                                                              Married 12/17/2011
                                                                                  K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                                  C born 1/11/14

• Thinking of you @c1tym0m22
    DD 1- born January 22, 2014
    Due June 25 2017

• We've had a busy day. I ran, did some yard work with my husband and toddler, and then we went out to lunch. While out we stopped at a few stores and then went on a family walk when we got back. 

Relaxing now and watching the end of this Villanova/Wisconsin game and then gonna get ready for the work week. I work tomorrow, bleh. 
  • @c1tym0m22, I'm glad you were able to get out of there quickly. 

@Mother0fDragons, how are you still running? Good for you girl! I swear something would break loose if I tried that. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers  
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BFP #1 9/1999. DD Born 6/7/2000
    BFP #2 10/2011. EDD 7/11/12. MMC discovered 11/2/11. D&C 11/4/11.
    DX PCOS 10/2012.
    BFP#3 1/11/13. DS Born 9/17/2013
    BFP#4 9/30/17. Grow baby grow! 
    ~Everyone Welcome~
  • We took DD1 to the Children's Museum in Indy this morning. Other than that, just grocery shopping and some laundry. Tomorrow we'll be painting her new room. I'm also about to order all the furniture on Wayfair. Anyone had any experience with that website? The bedding is the hardest for me to choose, but I think I'm settling on something from the Land of Nod. Kids cost some serious cash!
  • My DH has been in Vegas since Wednesday. On his way home now. He sounds like a zombie, should be a fun night and Sunday. 
  • Had my once a month weekend where I stay overnight at a hotel and work two 14-hour days and one Saturday morning and I'm in a ton of pain now. I'm taking a comp day for my 3-hour GD test on Monday. Also, my boss got hit by a car and has been out for two weeks. It's not been the most stress-free two weeks of my career, that's for sure. 
  • @c1tym0m22 glad everything is ok and that it seemed like a quick trip.
  • @CurlyMommy416. I am the same way when my parents visit. My mom gets up at 6am and loves doing special breakfast trips with DS. I am always like, "have fun, I will be in bed.' She will be down in May, so ready.

Me: 34  DH: 35
    Married: July 2009
    BFP: November 2012 after 2 years of TTC     DS born August 2013
    Diagnosed with PCOS April 2016
    3 months of trigger shot with timed intercourse BFN x3
    First IUI: 9/17/16            BFP: 9/30/16              EDD: 6/11/17