March 2017 Moms

Friday Ticker Change

I don't think we've had one in a while! How are all of the Friday Ladies?? Oh and feel free to share any ultrasound or baby pics!

How many weeks? / How old is baby?

Any new developments with your inside or outside baby?

New Symptoms? / How's Recovery?

Something you need to vent?

GTKY: I'm tired of snow so let's talk sunshine! What are you most looking forward to doing with your LO this summer?

Re: Friday Ticker Change

• How many weeks? / How old is baby? I still go here! Johnny is 2 weeks old. He was born Friday, the 3rd at exactly 39 weeks. Due date was 3/10. 

Any new developments with your inside or outside baby?  Nothing major. Little guy is growing fast and will be out of nb clothes and diapers soon. 

New Symptoms? / How's Recovery?  I had a second degree tear that was almost third degree. I'm still sore. I was surprised how much pain I was in. 

I wish my toddler would sleep. 

GTKY: I'm tired of snow so let's talk sunshine! What are you most looking forward to doing with your LO this summer?
    I'm looking forward to walks with both of my boys and sitting out in the yard enjoying a beer!

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @kellyt22 my toddler is on the no sleep train too! and yes, a beer sounds heavenly. its our last summer in new england for a while so ill have to savor all of the Sam seasonals lol
  • Loading the player...
  • How many weeks? / How old is baby? Scarlett is 15 days today

Any new developments with your inside or outside baby?  She definitely had her first growth spurt this week. hoping to get more consistent sleep at night

New Symptoms? / How's Recovery?  recovery is definitely harder this go round but my bleeding has lightened up a lot the past couple of days

i'd kill for a maid .. just for one day

Definitely looking forward to being outside! We still have a couple of day trips we want to take like Sturbridge Village and Plymouth Rock. 
  • 40 weeks today! Ahh I wish this little one would make her entrance already!

Nothing new... just growing impatience and trying to keep myself busy while I wait.

The lab lost/mixed up the GBS swab my doctor retook yesterday so I just had to go back in. They are testing for sensitivities since I'm allergic to penicillin... hopefully they get results before I go into labour!

Looking forward to spending time outside! We live in a super scenic, rural area with tons to do (hiking, boating, camping, horseback riding). Should be fun to get her out!
  • How many weeks? / How old is baby? 3 weeks today! Also his due date. So crazy.

Any new developments with your inside or outside baby? His circ site, which was supposed to have the bell fall off in 8-10 days, finally fell off today after 14 days. Which is great, because I was going to have to take him to the children's hospital today if it didn't! Also, we're about to try our third formula. Poor kid's tummy doesn't like much.

New Symptoms? / How's Recovery? Okay. My incision looks great, but my stomach is still super tender. I should probably stop trying to wear jeans.

I'm really trying to enjoy this newborn phase where we just cuddle and he's stationary, but I'm already looking forward to him doing more.

Taking walks! DS1 is very ready to be playing outside all the time again.
    Alex
    married to M since 6.13.09
    T - 3.3.14
    A - 2.24.17
  • How many weeks? / How old is baby? 3 weeks old as of yesterday!

Any new developments with your inside or outside baby? she's about 2lb above birth weight. Of course I track her weight daily and have been plotting growth versus her sisters and it's amazing to see how much faster she's gaining, having started out the smallest.

New Symptoms? / How's Recovery? i feel good. Almost no bleeding finally.

tired of not fitting into any of my clothes! Maternity clothes aren't right but my regular pants are a complete impossibility, like no freaking way.

getting outside! Going to the park and the zoo. Plus, Mama needs to dust off the old jogging stroller!