October 2017 Moms
Options

Friday Ticker Change 3/17

Happy Friday, all!

This check-in is for those whose weeks change over today! Meaning your EDD is on October 6, 13, 20 & 27. 

*If your week does not change over today, please do not post. There will be check-ins every day so everyone has a weekly check-in*

1) How many weeks are you?

2) How are you feeling?

3) Any appointments or tests this week?

4) Rants/Raves/Questions?

5)GTKY: What does your beauty regimen consist of?
Me: 35     DH: 37
BFP: 1.6.16 | MC: 2.17.16
BFP: 10.3.16 | CP: 10.11.16
BFP: 12.14.16 | CP: 12.14.16
BFP:  1.23.17 | EDD 10.6.17 -- DS born 10.7.17 <3
BFP:  9.9.18 | EDD 5.23.19 -- DD born 5.24.19 <3
BFP: 9.1.21 | MC 10.1.21
BFP: 11.11.21 | EDD 7.24.22 

Re: Friday Ticker Change 3/17

• Options
    1) How many weeks are you?  11w!

2) How are you feeling?  Pretty well, actually.  My stomach is starting to feel tighter, so it might not all be bloat. 

3) Any appointments or tests this week?  Had an appointment on Monday with my OB; saw baby and a strong heartbeat so all, for now, is well.

4) Rants/Raves/Questions?   Rave: It's one of my favorite weekends of the year - March Madness has begun.  While my team didn't make it this year, it's still fun to fill out the brackets and compete against my family.  Rant:  work is still dragging me down.  In a way it's keeping me distracted from the PGAL brain, but it's also causing unnecessary anxiety.  I need a vacation.

5)GTKY: What does your beauty regimen consist of?  Cleanser, toner, moisturizer everyday. I usually do foundation, blush, and at least mascara each day.  If I have more time, I'll add the eye shadow. 

• Options
    1) How many weeks are you?  11w!

2) How are you feeling?  Pukes are back today. This shit sucks. I'm ready for the feel good 2nd trimester vibes kick in.   

3) Any appointments or tests this week?  Nope

4) Rants/Raves/Questions?  Wish i could have a couple pints today. :-/

5)GTKY: What does your beauty regimen consist of?  Was using R&F, need to see if the line i use is pregnancy safe. I usually put on makeup every day just to make me feel like a human. Some days it's a full face, other days some coverup and mascara is all I can manage. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1) How many weeks are you? 10 weeks

2) How are you feeling? Fine. Mild nausea. Food aversions. 

3) Any appointments or tests this week? I may or may not have one coming up on Tuesday depending on whether I choose to reschedule. 

4) Rants/Raves/Questions? I had to take my elderly pupper to my parents' house yesterday because they can care for her better than we can. Plus, she's happier there. But I miss her :(

5)GTKY: What does your beauty regimen consist of? I wash my face. Das it. I was never one for make up.
    Me: 29  DH: 32                                                                                          
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    BFP: 2/6/2017
    Due Date: 10/13/17
    pangur_ban_by_sequana-d31ja7y
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @feeislove Sorry about missing your dog. :(  One of my pups has been having some health issues and I'll straight break down crying if I think too much about it. 

@Mommaswizz I agree on having a pint today - I'm not even one to celebrate St. Patrick's Day, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss a glass of wine or beer. 

• Options
    1) How many weeks are you? 11 weeks

2) How are you feeling? Much better. I've started to get that burst of energy!

3) Any appointments or tests this week? NT ultrasound next Friday.

4) Rants/Raves/Questions? Just happy to have my energy back.

5)GTKY: What does your beauty regimen consist of? Just some moisturizer.
  • Options

1) How many weeks are you? 8! It's weird being an end of monther - my other two were beginning of the month babies. 

2) How are you feeling? Feeling pretty good overall.

3) Any appointments or tests this week? Finally had my first OB apt today and got to see baby for the first time.  I've been waiting impatiently to see that heart beating!

4) Rants/Raves/Questions? No rants or raves, just glad to finally have that first apt out of the way, we are finally telling family (and my boys) this weeked. 

5)GTKY: What does your beauty regimen consist of? Wash, toner, moisturizer.  If I'm going out in the real world, full make up, if I'm just picking my son up from school, I use some BB cream and mascara.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

1) How many weeks are you?

9!

2) How are you feeling?

Nauseous, and hungry. Food aversions suck. 

3) Any appointments or tests this week?

Follow up from ultrasound.

4) Rants/Raves/Questions?

Nada. 

5)GTKY: What does your beauty regimen consist of?

Depends on the day. I rarely get to do a full on glam look nowadays. Always moisturizer of course but some days it's mascara and chap stick.
  • Options

Happy Friday ladies! 

1) How many weeks are you? *10 weeks 

2) How are you feeling? *a little better, still some slight nausea and sore boobs, but other than that, really hoping to make it to second tri! 

3) Any appointments or tests this week? *I had one on Monday to make sure things were still looking good. I couldn't see baby moving or anything, but I think their equipment isn't state of the art- and it was a new NP practicing her ultra sounds so it probably could have been better! At least things still looked good and baby still had a strong heartbeat <3

4) Rants/Raves/Questions? *nope 

5)GTKY: What does your beauty regimen consist of? *wash face. Moisturize. Blush. Eyeliner. Mascara. 

Me.30 DH.31 
    Est.8.2006
    BFP 8/28/15 mmc @ 11 weeks (d&c)
    BFP 9/28/16 mmc @ 8 weeks (d&c) - trisomy 5
    BFP 2/3/17...edd 10/13/17 <3

• Options

1) How many weeks are you? 8 weeks!

2) How are you feeling? Awful! Way more exhausted and nauseous with my second pregnancy and I'm running around after a one-year-old all day long.

3) Any appointments or tests this week?not yet, my first midwife appointment is on Monday afternoon :-)

4) Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm just surprised at how bloated and big my belly is already with this second pregnancy although I hear that is pretty normal. Most of the day I am in yoga pants and hoodies because I'm a stay at home mom but I had two dinners out this week with my husband and his boss and literally could not find a single thing To wear! I'm waiting for winter weather to be over because I have a ton of easy things to pull together in the spring and summer

5)GTKY: What does your beauty regimen consist of?
     Cleanse with coconut oil 
     Exfoliate two times a week 
     Apply serum and moisturizer for dehydrated ageing skin 
     Concealer lipgloss bronzer 
    ha!  The skincare is super easy but that's about as  complicated as it gets with the make up these days! 
  • Options

1) How many weeks are you?  eight!

2) How are you feeling? Sick all the time still :(

3) Any appointments or tests this week? Next apt 4/10

4) Rants/Raves/Questions? please make this all day sickness subside!

5)GTKY: What does your beauty regimen consist of? Oh boy that is a loaded question! I am a Beauty Consultant with Mary Kay, so I do it all, skin care and full face (most days)