June 2017 Moms

Thursday Ticker Change 3/16

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: (Stolen from Wednesday) What minor thing/offense drives you batty?
Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Thursday Ticker Change 3/16

• How far along are you?
    29w
    How big is baby?
    Acorn Squash
    30w next week
    Exhaustion is setting back in :/ 
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Rave: My little sister is having a boy in August. We're going to be surrounded by men and little men
    People driving slower than the speed limit/flow of traffic in the left lane
    Lilypie Maternity tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • How far along are you?
    28 weeks. Yay third tri!

How big is baby?
    Eggplant

Nope. Follow up growth scan next week

Had my first bout of Braxton Hicks this week and they sucked! I was super close to going into L&D (I settled for calling twice) because they seemed way too frequent for my comfort. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    I don't think I shared this last week but we had a growth ultrasound (I've been getting them monthly since anatomy scan due to fibroids making it impossible to measure growth any other way) and baby was measuring small. It was a tough couple of days while I got myself out of my head about it but since the start of this week I've felt much more optimistic again and feel confident she's going to be just fine. She's also started moving so much more over the last week which is a huge reassurance. 

People not using their turn signals. I don't care how sure you are that the person behind you has enough time to react it's just so inconsiderate to me. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 29 weeks

How big is baby?  Acorn squash

Upcoming appointments this week? next Tuesday is my 30 week, then we go to every 2 week appointments, ahhhh!!!!

Any new symptoms or changes?  So so tired.  I've been going to bed so early, I feel like it's the 1st tri all over again.

Rants/Raves/Questions?  To go along with my parents' cancelled flights and the car accident this week- DD woke up with a stomach bug and has been throwing up every half hour all morning.  Happy Spring Break!

GTKY: (Stolen from Wednesday) What minor thing/offense drives you batty?  People who obnoxiously chew their food.  Cringeeeeee.

• How big is baby?
    Eggplant/roller blade

Next Friday, I have the 3-hour glucose test and an ultra sound.

Lots of movement! I also wake up for about an hour to an hour and a half in the middle of the night each night. Fun fun. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Tomorrow is a rare jeans day at work and next week is the last week before Spring Break!

Not rinsing dishes off before putting them in the sink
  • How far along are you? 26 weeks

How big is baby? Slow loris - one of my favorite weird animals!

Upcoming appointments this week? Nothing until 3/30 - passed my GD screen last week!

Any new symptoms or changes? Baby definitely moved from his transverse/breech spot - I've had a lot of new pressure, and not sleeping too well. And the waddling has started...

Rants/Raves/Questions? Rant to the snow/ice - I didn't leave the house all day Tues/Weds out of fear of falling on it.

GTKY: (Stolen from Wednesday) What minor thing/offense drives you batty? Any type of loud eating - particularly if "smacking" noises occur. Makes me NUTS.
    Me 37, DH 40
    BFP #1 6/13 DD 3/14
    Mirena 10/14-5/16
    BFP #2 9/2/16, CP confirmed 9/8/16
    BFP #3 10/10/16 EDD 6/22/17
  • How far along are you? 27 weeks
    How big is baby? lettuce or kale or something? Poor second baby I should know/remember these things
    Upcoming appointments this week? had a regular appt today and my glucose test. 2 week apots start now.
    Any new symptoms or changes? still feeling great just LARGE
    Rants/Raves/Questions? nursery is pretty much done!
    GTKY: (Stolen from Wednesday) What minor thing/offense drives you batty? cell phones at the dinner table
  • How far along are you?
    28 weeks
    How big is baby?
    Coconut
    Just had one this morning...placental check (moving up and out of automatic c-section zone!) and baby looks like he's almost 3lbs already. 2 week appts start now...
    Same old, same old
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Nope
    Speaking of snow and annoyances...people who don't shovel their street corners are on my sh*t list this week...fell twice while trying to get my son to school this morning!
  • meilay said:
    How far along are you?26w

How big is baby? Bowling pin

Upcoming appointments this week?Nope but have a private 3d scan next week for hubby's bday

Any new symptoms or changes? Nausea has returned 

Rants/Raves/Questions? My showers are coming up soon and we might have found a nanny!  The nanny thing is a huge deal bc we need someone super flexible, days and nights, weekends, weekdays.  They're just random.

GTKY: (Stolen from Wednesday) What minor thing/offense drives you batty? Not spelling simple words correctly, like loose instead of lose or breath instead of breathe.  It really drives me batty.