September 2017 Moms
Options

HDBD 3/15 :)

I didn't see this yet for today so I figured I'd get it started!! :) Let's see those adorable bumps! 

Re: HDBD 3/15 :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @cmar1006 Your bump is so cute!!! ❤️ 

@mrsmgsee I love love love your hair. 
  • Options
    @Msashley2010 thanks!!!

Target also has belly bands. I got mine from there and loved it. Not sure what the price difference between the two would be. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @cmar1006 For some reason I completely forgot that target has a maternity section! I will have to check it out! 
  • Options
    @Msashley2010 Aww thanks! You are so tiny and your little bump is cute!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @daniellelynette look at that adorable bump! I haven't posted any pics b/c I'm barely showing and I'll be 14 weeks tomorrow! I just want an adorable baby bump already! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @daniellelynette omg!!! That bump!!!  <3
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    kailapopkailapop member
    edited March 2017
    @daniellelynette your bump   <3 why is there no emoji with heart eyes ?!? :neutral:
  • Options
    @babyschopf oh I totally understand! I was tiny with my first until the very end of the second tri and the third tri when I started gaining massive weight. I think my stomach muscles have given up all hope of holding this one in lol! 

@cmar1006<3 yours too!!! You look AWESOME! How are you feeling today? Have you been able to get ahold of your doctor to make an appointment to check on those babies yet? 
  • Options
    @daniellelynette yes! I just updated the PGAL thread. Saw both heartbeats and doctor said he wasn't concerned at all. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @beccam1230 you look awesome! You may be small now but when we're much farther along you'll be the cute pregnant one and I'll look like a beached whale lol 
  • Options
    @daniellelynette haha don't worry.. I will definitely be in the beached whale category! I was HUGE with my first, I felt like a walking bean bag... and then there are people like my sister who are nearly 6 ft tall and she never got bigger than looking like she was about 5 months pregnant. All three times, she was in her pre maternity jeans within a week after hers were born.. it's kinda not fair!
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @daniellelynette ugh.. tell me about it, I don't even remember when I was able to fit back into my jeans. I wore yoga pants for what seemed like forever! Of course before I got pregnant with this one, I was in good shape again! Haha it only took about 3 years  :D 
    Ohhh honestly, you still looked cute.. but I totalllllly know how uncomfortable I'm sure you were! I don't have any pics on my phone but I swear, I didn't think it was possible to get bigger than I was at 40 weeks. Then I hit 41 weeks and it was ridiculous. He was only 6lbs 12oz when he was born. Wtf was I so damn big?? I would really like to say that I am going to be more careful about gaining weight this time, but I'm pretty sure that's not going to happen... 
  • Options
    @beccam1230 YES. I was 119 when I got pregnant and then the day I had him at 39+4 I was 195..... ooof... it took me 10 months to lose 60 pounds. I still had about 15 pounds too many when I got pregnant this time so I'm sure that's not helping. My doctor thought DS was going to be almost 9 lbs but he was 7lbs 7oz lol. I hope I can keep my weight under control this time too but I haven't exercised at all sooooo lol
  • Options
    Omg your bumps are all totally cute!!!  <3
  • Options
    @daniellelynette I got HUGE with DD. By the end when I had her at 42 weeks everyone was swearing there were two babies in there and not one! After I had her I swore my body would never be the same. I was also 15lbs above prepregnancy weight when I got pregnant again. 

Your bump is SO SO adorable. You definitely have the pregnancy glow. 
  • Options
    @daniellelynette I got HUGE with DD. By the end when I had her at 42 weeks everyone was swearing there were two babies in there and not one! After I had her I swore my body would never be the same. I was also 15lbs above prepregnancy weight when I got pregnant again. 

Your bump is SO SO adorable. You definitely have the pregnancy glow. 
    Must be the lighting lmao but thank you :) 
  • Options
    @daniellelynette Hahaha I tried to go for a walk to the end of my street today.. I swear my chest was burning and I was about to die. I'm talking less than 1/8 of a mile, I feel as though exercise probably isn't going to happen a whole lot with this one either!! 
  • Options
    @beccam1230 every time I pick up the living room and put away DS' toys my heart beats super hard and sometimes I get palpitations so I'm like yeah, exercise... probably not. Also I got a workout loading a bunch of suitcases in the truck for a trip to visit family and promptly threw up. 
  • Options
    I was 215lb at my 39 week appointment with DS in 2012.  I cried the entire way home because I was so disappointed when I looked at the scale.  I started at 165lb.  Which is overweight for me but at the time I had PCOS.  This time around after I had DS I made drastic changes to my diet and exercised almost daily.  With this pregnancy I started at 138lb. I am looking forward to seeing how much different this pregnancy journey will be :)
  • Options
    @daniellelynette yeah.. I feel that exercise like that can definitely make you throw up. Sorry that happened though, really not cool. Sadly, yesterday I was getting ready for my doctor's appt and it was the first time I had done my hair in probably about 6 weeks, but I'm pretty sure the activity level and the heat from the hair dryer are what made me throw up. So moral of these stories? We all need to relax as much as possible and let everyone else do stuff for awhile, haha! And I'm pretty sure it'll be awhile before I do my hair again...
  • Options
    Whaaaaaaaat? How did you do that??
  • Options
    @daniellelynette :love::trollface: there's SO MANY emojis. Thank you @amandarene112
  • Options
    HOLY CRAP THIS IS AWESOME :warning: I never knew there were so many!!!! The troll is awesome!!!!!
  • Options
    @amandarene112 cute tank in your bump pic by the way!