November 2017 Moms

HDBD | March 15

2»

Re: HDBD | March 15

• @heatherdubrow - It's fine - When I said in the OP that it was "more than bloat" I didn't mean it was uterus or that there wasn't any bloat involved.  I was probably just too vague.  I talk a lot and was trying to keep it brief.  It could just be that having kids 14 months apart really stretched out my skin and muscles there and so it's getting pushed out farther and faster than before by bloat or whatever other gases and such is happening in there right now.  I don't know.  Bodies are weird.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • @kschref Jenni and I were in the same bmb for that pregnancy in 2012, and she was immediately who I thought of during this thread. What a flashback! I remember her talking about how her body must just remember how growing a baby goes because it just goes right back. 

• Loading the player...
  • @ArtificialRed - Yeah, when we were on the Jan14 board and she posted a picture of herself then at 6 weeks, some other BMB started this whole thread about the crazy chick on our board who was obviously posting false pictures, lol.  It was so bizarre.  We're in an FB group together now from that Jan14 group.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm curious if other ladies are feeling a hard 'ball' really low, just a bit above the pubic bone? I'm 7+1 today en can defenitely feel something. I'm not saying I'm showing , but it seems I can feel my uturus. I can feel it even better when my blatter is full. 
  • I still have quite a bit of pooch from when my 6yo took up residence, so I'll spare you all that.  I feel like i showed on the earlier side during his pregnancy because I was pretty thin then - a good 30+ pounds smaller than I am now.  Ugh.  This time around, I'm kind of expecting it'll take a while for any kind of bump to be distinguishable from pudge. 

I normally wear jeans and flowy shirts (I like the LLR Irma) to work anyway, so it shouldn't be a problem to keep things under wraps.  Even once I add maternity jeans, the shirts will hide the stretchy band (I wear underbelly).
    ~Mom to an amazing Jan 2011 boy~
    ~EDD Nov 18, 2017 with my IUI success story~

[spoiler]
    BabyFruit Ticker[/spoiler]

• @NYTino24  That is the coolest thing. EVER.