July 2017 Moms

WTF Wednesday 3/15

2»

Re: WTF Wednesday 3/15

• @SaphireSweetie88  Yes girl.  Who are these people?!

@PurplePoppy424  I have to agree.  What's with the sudden onslaught of newcomers?  Seems odd to me to join so late.

Me: 26  Him: 27
    Dating: 5/2011 Married: 6/2014

Mirena out/TTC: 02/2016

BFP #1: 12/01/2016

EDD: 07/24/2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Wow so much suspense. Thursdays are never dull around here!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @PurplePoppy424, if you wouldn't mind PMing me as well, if you wouldn't mind? I try to stay away from the drama normally, but this whole situation makes me uncomfortable and I'd rather know what is going on.
    Married 25 May, 2013
    William Alexander born 18 September, 2015
    Harper Grace born 9 June, 2017
    Colton Miles born 9 June, 2017
    Bowen James due 19 June, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @PurplePoppy424 also PM me if you don't mind. Basically echoing what @Dcwtada said.

@CTRMommyof4 I am so sorry your friend cancelled. That is so inconsiderate. Also, I must have missed that you've been on bed rest. Hugs to you- I know that must be mentally and emotionally draining. Let me know if you need any book or podcast suggestions to help pass the time. 
  • I feel like we can post a general comment: A certain someone who recently was banned is potentially back with an AE account using one of her FB friend's photo. 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @Rae1, is that the baseline? I had seen that, I was just wondering if there was more to it that (not that that is ok AT ALL, just wondering if there was more to the story that was concerning and not accessible through posted channels).
    Married 25 May, 2013
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Image result for seriously gif
    So we had called it.  Wow, +1 on bumpies being in the CIA hahahaha

Me: 26  Him: 27
    Dating: 5/2011 Married: 6/2014

Mirena out/TTC: 02/2016

BFP #1: 12/01/2016

EDD: 07/24/2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • ktewart said:
    @Rae1, is that the baseline? I had seen that, I was just wondering if there was more to it that (not that that is ok AT ALL, just wondering if there was more to the story that was concerning and not accessible through posted channels).
    Yes. The FB friend has been contacted for confirmation the pic is her, but she hasn't responded yet. I am about 99% sure based on the photos, but it's hard to tell when you don't know the people, ya know?

if the finder of this info wants me to delete this comment, just PM me (don't want to out you if you don't want to be outed lol)
  • Dude...I can't keep thanking myself for never posting personal info on here. The crazy seems to be THICK! Stay safe everyone! 
  • Wow this group has some serious detective skills.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • lol I sent @ktewart a message with that info plus a little more that shouldnt be made public quite yet. 

I have no problem with people knowing it was me that found the proof or contacted the friend. I have not given names of anyone and won't until I've had a chance to hear back from the friend. That is really the info I don't want getting out so friend can stay private until her go ahead. I am afraid of threads getting shut down though if a certain someone sees us talking about it and reports. But I have no problem being given a warning in this kind of a situation.
                           SD(13) DS(10) DS(4) DS(3)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• edited March 2017
    @michelle04us yea if we get in trouble for protecting ourselves, that would be the biggest BS ever

ETA - and yea I just figured if we posted something general, people wouldn't have to keep reqeusting a PM haha
  • @michelle04us, thank you for the information. I appreciate you touching base.
    Married 25 May, 2013
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • lol I sent @ktewart a message with that info plus a little more that shouldnt be made public quite yet. 

I have no problem with people knowing it was me that found the proof or contacted the friend. I have not given names of anyone and won't until I've had a chance to hear back from the friend. That is really the info I don't want getting out so friend can stay private until her go ahead. I am afraid of threads getting shut down though if a certain someone sees us talking about it and reports. But I have no problem being given a warning in this kind of a situation.
    Can you be "unwelcoming" to someone who was banned??
    Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 
  • @michelle04us make sure you don't tag her or call names so you don't get a warning. She thinks she's smart, and she will report you. If you don't violate TOU they will retract the warning, hopefully. 
  • thanks @MrsLa3.   I will remember that when posting the info

• Can you be "unwelcoming" to someone who was banned??
    Snort. This is a very good question.
  • I think I am missing something lol. Can someone PM me the new found info??
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• I was wondering why we were having a sudden influx of "new members". I REALLY hope it isn't her, that's just sad and scary if it is...
    married 7.18.12   DS1 4.29.13   EDD 11.23.14

my happy boy

• I mean I know we're cool but seriously how desperate is she?!?! BAHA 
  • Is she all of them? There have been like ten new people in the last two days.... 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • kerils said:
    Is she all of them? There have been like ten new people in the last two days.... 
    Probably. 
  • Why is this getting scarier and scarier... 
  • kerils said:
    Is she all of them? There have been like ten new people in the last two days.... 
    I dont believe she is the one that posted the New Here thread. That poster has been around since 2006 and posted alot on March '11 BMB. She just timed it wrong to join in and went about it the wrong way. Her last post before our board was before the exodus so she's from when it was alright to just post random threads.

That being said she still should have lurked more and she would have known the way the boards work now.

@SaphireSweetie88 Most of the info has been posted. The user that was banned has been found to have AT LEAST 2 AEs. Wont put names but have both intro'd on Aug '17. One with a pic of herself and the 2nd with a pic of a friend. Got ahold of friend about it but waiting on reply back.

• I don't think it was ever ok to join random threads. Snark was the best before the exodus, and BG'S weren't involved unless it went above MODs.
  • edited March 2017
    @michelle04us I would love info on this, I have been trying to follow along, but I am much more active on the Aug board. (Due aug. 4th so I go between boards a bit) I have been active on Aug since Dec/ Jan and commented/ intro'd here about 2mos back. But since this seems to be an across both months issue it is concerning to me. Being able to just create new AEs and re-join is not cool.

(edited b/c I took a closer look at our Aug intro and got a bit more info-Not comfortable with this-thanks for looking out).
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • kerils said:
    I dont believe she is the one that posted the New Here thread. That poster has been around since 2006 and posted alot on March '11 BMB. She just timed it wrong to join in and went about it the wrong way. Her last post before our board was before the exodus so she's from when it was alright to just post random threads.

That being said she still should have lurked more and she would have known the way the boards work now.

@SaphireSweetie88 Most of the info has been posted. The user that was banned has been found to have AT LEAST 2 AEs. Wont put names but have both intro'd on Aug '17. One with a pic of herself and the 2nd with a pic of a friend. Got ahold of friend about it but waiting on reply back.
    Thanks!
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• This seriously freaks me out! Do we even think she's pregnant?!
  • LuLiLaEv said:
    This seriously freaks me out! Do we even think she's pregnant?!
    @LuLiLaEv - Is it bad if I vote no??  If she is, I am sure it will be some "shocking" event that made her deliver late / early (whichever way her actual EDD is)
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• @MrsLa3 think it's ok to put the screen names just not tag them? I got the confirmation so writing the post now.

• Anxiously awaiting your post @michelle04us! I'm wondering what response you got. 
  • Anxiously awaiting your post @michelle04us! I'm wondering what response you got. 
    Ditto. I'm trying to clean but I keep washing my hands mid dishes to check the main page for new posts haha. 
    BFP May 2013 - MMC at 8 weeks
    BFP September 2013 - MMC at 12 weeks
    BFP February 2014 - early loss/CP at 4.5 weeks
    BFP May 2014 - MMC/ complete molar pregnancy at 11 weeks
    BFP December 2015 - DD born 8/18/2015
    BFP November 2016 - pending...