September 2017 Moms
Options

Multiples Check in 3/14

daisy62103daisy62103 member
edited March 2017 in September 2017 Moms
Since we don't seem to have much interest in a check in right now, I think I'm going to start this thread every other week. As always, however, anyone can feel free to start it.

How far along are you / 
How big are babies? 

How are you feeling? 

Any appointments this week? 

R/Rs? 

Any Q's? 

GTKY: What are your plans for finding out the sexes of your babies (if you haven't yet), and how do you plan to reveal them? 
DD 6/2007
DS 4/2009
m/c 11/12/2010 ~ 7 wks
m/c 7/4/2012 ~ 6 wks
DD 12/2013
mmc Baby Girl 7/12/2015 ~ 14 weeks  <3
Twin girls! 8/26/2017

Re: Multiples Check in 3/14

• Options
    How far along are you / How big are babies? 

11+4

How are you feeling? 

Not so great. Started spotting dark red/brown last night. No cramping, just a lot of gas and difficult bowel movements. Hoping that's all it is. I haven't even barely seen anything on a panty liner, it's mainly when I wipe. So kinda freaking out. And my OB office is closed today due to this blizzard, so only options are to go ER or wait until tomorrow. 

Otherwise I am physically ok. Nausea comes and goes, still farigued, and headaches come and go. 

Any appointments this week? 

None planned, but probably going in tomorrow to check the babies due to spotting. 

R/Rs? 

This "blizzard" hasn't really turned out as bad as they expected for my area. We've only gotten about 6-8" I think. 

Any Q's? 

Anyone else experience bleeding and everything turned out ok? 

GTKY: What are your plans for finding out the genders of your babies (if you haven't yet), and how do you plan to reveal them? 

We will find out at our 20 week Anatomy Scan on May 17. We will probably announce at a baby shower when we go home to visit our families for Memorials Day. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @cmar1006 I had spotting with my last baby around 7 wks - the only time I've spotted - and totally freaked out. I went in and got checked and it turned out I had a small SCH. Sex can also cause spotting, is that a possibility? I hear spotting is more common in twin pregnancies too. As long as it's not fresh blood I would try not to worry - I know, easier said than done. I'm betting everything is just fine!

How far along are you / 
    How big are babies? 15+3 little cinnamon rolls!

How are you feeling? I feel ok. Headaches are back to daily, but as long as I take an excedrin tension headache I get a few hours relief. I'm trying not to take it every day, but they are so bad I have no choice.

Any appointments this week? Not until April 6.

R/Rs? My uterus was measuring 19 weeks last week when I wasn't even quite 15 wks! I feel huge already.

Any Q's? 

GTKY: What are your plans for finding out the sexes of your babies (if you haven't yet), and how do you plan to reveal them? We're planning to have the tech write the sexes for each baby in an envelope then have two small cakes with blue or pink insides. We'll just be doing this with immediate family, nothing huge. Our kids really want to find out with us, so they are excited for it. I also like the balloon popping idea, but know my kids want cake.  ;)
    DD 6/2007
    DS 4/2009
    m/c 11/12/2010 ~ 7 wks
    m/c 7/4/2012 ~ 6 wks
    DD 12/2013
    mmc Baby Girl 7/12/2015 ~ 14 weeks  <3
    Twin girls! 8/26/2017