November 2017 Moms
Options

I'm out

Well after having faint positives and a positive digital test before I missed my period last week, I decided take another (3) tests today bc of my lack of symptoms and all negative so I'm assuming I'm going to have a chemical pregnancy. For those of you who have experienced this, should I see my doctor about this or should I just expect a heavier period and move on with TTC? Thanks for your input. 
Wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months!!
DD1: 2/28/12
DD2: 9/12/13
Baby #3: Due January 2018

Re: I'm out

• Options
    @PhillymommaX2 I'm sorry, hugs!!! 
  • Options
    I'm so sorry @PhillymommaX2, thinking of you and hoping you treat yourself this week.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @PhillymommaX2 I am so sorry to hear this.  Take care of yourself!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    So sorry @PhillymommaX2.   When I had a chemical pregnancy, I didn't go the doctor and didn't get a period, but ended up pregnant the next month.  Because of the CP, when I got a positive again my OB saw me at 5 weeks and then again at 8 weeks.  If it is a CP I hope you get your sticky baby quickly!  <3

• Options
    Big hugs, mama. I am so sorry!
    November 2017 July Summer Fails

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    kschrefkschref member
    edited March 2017
    I am so sorry to hear this. I have had one and was told there was no need to wait to continue TTC.  <3

Eta: My doctor had me go get betas drawn to see when hcg returned to 0 but yours may or may not depending on your history. Still worth a call to check, perhaps. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. During my chemicals, my doctor didn't have me come in or do blood work. It was just a heavier period than normal. I also didn't have to wait at all to try again.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    I'm so sorry. Hugs!
    Me: 26 | DH: 26
    Married: 08/23/2014
    TTC Baby #1: August 2016-February 2017
    BFP 02/25/2017, EDD 11/07/2017
  • Options
    I'm so sorry! My thoughts are with you! 
  • Options
    So sorry, will be thinking of you!
  • Options
    I'm so sorry .
  • Options
    @phillymommax2 I am sorry for your loss. You should call your doctor and see what they want to do. Probably at most, they may do a beta. At the least, they may tell you to just call next time you have a positive. I wish you lots of luck and will send prayers your way!!
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    So sorry to hear this. Praying for a sticky baby real soon!
    Anniversary

TTC: 3/23/2013, BFP: 2/28/2014, EDD: 11/6/2014, ADD: 11/7/2014
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC: 2/1/2016, BFP: 3/4/2017, EDD: 11/11/2017, No HB @ 8 weeks, MC: 4/8/2017
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

TTC: 5/24/2017, BFP: 4/14/2018, EDD: 12/22/2018
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. 
  • Options
    So sorry to hear this, Treat yourself, hope your sticky baby is around the corner!!
  • Options
    I'm so sorry! Lots of luck!!
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss. 
  • Options
    I am so sorry you are going through this. During my CP, my doc did two blood draws to confirm HCG went down to zero. Other than that, she didn't/couldn't do anything. So going in gave me the closure of knowing it happened, but also felt depressing to add the appointments on top of the sadness.
  • Options
    I had a chemical pregnancy in December. I am so sorry. Keep trying! You will have sticky baby soon!!! <3