October 2017 Moms

Weekly Appointments 3/13

Who has an appointment this week? Post here if you have one !!

When is your appointment? 

How far along will you be?

How are you feeling about it?

Any questions or things you will bring up at the appointment?

Pregnancy Ticker
Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

Re: Weekly Appointments 3/13

• canonmom413canonmom413 member
    edited March 2017

When is your appointment? Wednesday 3/15 st 9:30 am. We're getting snow tonight into tomorrow. Praying it's clear for Wednesday. 

How far along will you be? 8 weeks and 2 days. 

How are you feeling about it? Pretty good. I'm just of course anxious to see my little bean. 

Any questions or things you will bring up at the appointment?
    I think I'm going to just bring up how I'm feeling and the constant all day nausea to see if she has other suggestions I may have been missing. Other than that nothing. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Happy Monday @canonmom413 :)

When is your appointment? My first OB appt is today! I have no idea what to expect. I guess we will go over my bloodwork results from last week?

How far along will you be? 9+3

How are you feeling about it? Good.

Any questions or things you will bring up at the appointment? I've been cramping all weekend, so hopefully she will reassure me about that.

• Loading the player...
  • @bluejeanbabi05 GL today!! I'm sure the crampiness is probably more so stretching. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• 1. Thursday is our first appointment!!!

2. 7 weeks 4 days

3.  Feeling excited, yet anxious. I'm just ready for a peace of mind knowing everything is ok. 

4. I don't think we actually see the doctor this appointment. I think it's just blood work and ultrasound, so I'll save my questions for in a few weeks when I see her. 
  • When is your appointment? Today, 1:30 PM with my OB after graduating from the RE

How far along will you be? 10w3d

How are you feeling about it?  PGAL brain is in complete overdrive and I'm a nervous wreck.  I'm trying to get some other work done this morning because it's unlikely I'll be able to focus on much of anything as it gets closer. 

Any questions or things you will bring up at the appointment?  I'm going to ask about the NIPT and the NT scan, but I don't think I have any other major questions.

GL today @bluejeanbabi05!
    Me: 35     DH: 37
    BFP: 1.6.16 | MC: 2.17.16
    BFP: 10.3.16 | CP: 10.11.16
    BFP: 12.14.16 | CP: 12.14.16
    BFP:  1.23.17 | EDD 10.6.17 -- DS born 10.7.17 <3
    BFP:  9.9.18 | EDD 5.23.19 -- DD born 5.24.19 <3
    BFP: 9.1.21 | MC 10.1.21
    BFP: 11.11.21 | EDD 7.24.22 

• GL to you @laeberge3! I'm also anxious, mostly because graduating from the RE means the end of weekly ultrasounds *le sigh* I've thought about getting a Doppler but honestly I don't think it's worth the anxiety if/when I have trouble finding the hb.

• @bluejeanbabi05 I hear you.  I have ordered a doppler but was hesitant for the exact same reason.  We'll see when it arrives is this was a mistake!

• When is your appointment? Today / Tonight 6:30 !! yay so excited :) !!

How far along will you be? 8wk 4days <3  

How are you feeling about it? Nervous this is my 4th pregnancy and I have been spotting and bleeding  :/  never have in the past .

Any questions or things you will bring up at the appointment? We may be moving In a few months to TX so about getting a new OB lots of questions there ! It's sad my OB has delivered all my babys ! And about the new blood testing to find out the gender I would love to know soon we have all girls so its exciting to know either way !! 
      Me:30 DH:32
         Baby #4 EDD 10/19/2017
      Northern ,VA 

Anniversary

• Not an official OB appointment, but I have to get tested this week for Zika. My H went to Mexico a couple of weeks ago and we've had sex since then, and since there have been like two recorded cases of Zika ever in Baja California, the OB wants me to get tested.

The thing is, he was in the Mexican desert with no water features and never even saw a mosquito, let alone got bit by one. Also, the nurse who called me to tell me to get tested was kind of a bitch about it and refused to order a test for my H because "it might be a false negative," which is stupid because it could very well be a false negative for me too. The whole thing is really annoying, but I'm getting the test because there's no reason not to.
  • GL with your appointment today @LSHockman

@soprano19 Sorry the nurse was a bitch to you.  Hope the test is painless!

• I have my first monthly check up tomorrow. It's been so long since my US on Feb 15!

I'll be 11w exactly. 

I'm feeling nervous but excited to hear the HB again. I had spotting for the first time all day yesterday and when I woke up this morning my panty liner was soaked with dark brown after a night of feeling like I was punched in the gut. I'm chalking it up to over exerting myself on Saturday but can't seem to believe myself. 

I'll be asking about testing. I am scheduled for the NT scan next week but at the first appointment I waived all my tests (it was a surreal time at 4wks). Now that I've had time to read about them, I want to discuss with OB again. 
    **April Siggy Challenge**Baby Animals**

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @laeberge3 From the u/s thread, it looks like your appt went well!

Mine did, as well :) and I got a fantastic surprise- another u/s! I really didn't expect my ob office to have a transvaginal machine. What a wonderful thing to be wrong about! I got to see baby wiggling around. I'm having the Panorama test in two weeks! Crazy!

• It did go well, @bluejeanbabi05!  I'm so glad to hear yours went well, too!  Another US is always good. :) Our baby was all wiggly too - it's so cute to see. 

@vvilla3 Hope your appointment goes well tomorrow and that the bleeding is just from over-exertion!

• When is your appointment? I have an appointment this Thursday!

How far along will you be? I'll be 8w+1d

How are you feeling about it? A little bit anxious. 

Any questions or things you will bring up at the appointment? I was in the er & visited my OB this past week due to some severe cramping. Found that I had a cyst on my ovary that ruptured and bled. The blood collected behind my uterus and is just hanging out there. I've been in a lot of pain and have activity restrictions at this time. Hoping that is better so I can get back to normal life. Also, I feel like my pregnancy symptoms have gotten a little better. The nausea was awful in the beginning and has gotten a bit better. (My boobs still feel miserable). Just want to make sure everything is OK and I shouldn't worry about anything abnormal. But other then that, you know, business as usual. 
  • Guess who is st the OB right now?!? This girl! They called me and asked me to come in today because of possible icy conditions tomorrow morning. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• @canonmom413 Good luck! I hope you have a great appointment!
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, 
    if one only remembers to turn on the light." 
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • When is your appointment?... Originally was scheduled for today, but due to the Nor'easter was rescheduled for Thursday. Just thankful it's only another couple days to wait.

How far along will you be?... 8w6d.

How are you feeling about it?... *TW - Extremely anxious due to past MC. This one has felt different, but this last week my symptoms have decreased, which could of course be perfectly normal, but makes me very nervous nonetheless. - End TW *

Any questions or things you will bring up at the appointment?... Just curious what other concerns the OB has (or I should have) with regard to me being AMA.
    Me: 41 / Fiance: 35 +  One DS, one dog & two kitties...
    First BFP: 1/17/16 = EDD 9/21/16 (MMC)
    Second BFP: 6/24/16 (CP)
    Third BFP: 2/7/17 = EDD 10/20/17 🌈 *** BORN 10/23 *** 🌈
    Fourth BFP : 2/5/19 = EDD 10/14/19
         BabyGaga