November 2017 Moms
Options

Monday Morning Bitchfest

2»

Re: Monday Morning Bitchfest

• Options
    @slaven mine used to live half way across the country and moved here a few months ago so we didn't have her here for DD birth. I'm already anticipating the crazy.  Only good news is she won't have to spend the night since she lives closer..you know when she came to "help" last time. Aka we cooked for her while she sat on my couch holding my newborn. I actually popped my stitches going upstairs to nurse when she was visiting bc she wouldn't give me privacy in my living room.  This will be different this time.  My nice girl filter is gone!
  • Options
    Oo and coffee all of a sudden makes me want to vomit just thinking about it...like WHYYYY. That was my lifeline
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @baker1jm2 Noooo not the coffee! I think I had a short lived flu last night. Retching into the vomit bucket, low fever, sore throat, body pain, etc. Now I'm not so sure I want to have my coffee because I don't know if I can stomach it. Thankfully I've never had a nice girl filter and already know that if people come to visit they best be making my meals, walking my dogs, and vacuuming. 
    Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018