Weekend Ticker Change 3/11&3/12

How far along are you

How big is baby

Any appointments this week

Symptoms

Cravings

Team Pink/Blue/Green

Rants/Raves/Questions

GTKY: What is your decorating style for your house?

Re: Weekend Ticker Change 3/11&3/12

• Options
    How far along are you? 29 weeks

How big is baby? Acorn Squash

Any appointments this week? I'd need to double check my calendar, but I believe I have one on Thursday

Symptoms? Acid reflux still, itchy skin, never ending thirst, constantly sore and sometimes swollen feet, and I've been getting BH on and off

Cravings? Hershey's Cookie Crunch Vanilla and french fries

Team Pink/Blue/Green? Blue

Rants/Raves/Questions? It sounds really crappy, but I'm just so over this pregnancy and ready to have this boy already

GTKY: What is your decorating style for your house? Not sure how to describe it but I like to use lots of blacks, grays and add pops of color, nothing too modern or dated looking, just happy, comfy, functional medium
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yiggle09Yiggle09 member
    edited March 2017
    How far along are you? 31 weeks

How big is baby? An asparagus. ...

Any appointments this week? Yes growth ultrasound followed by a gyno appointment because of my shortening cervix and possible dilation from last week, thanks doc for poking around down there, I'm now on a weekly schedule.

Symptoms? Achy pelvis and tail bone, low back pain, breathless and trouble sleeping Braxton hicks as well

Cravings? Still cheese and now chocolate thanks to easter candy being everywhere

Team Pink/Blue/Green? Pink Claire

Rants/Raves/Questions? Eta I'm super paranoid I'm going to go into labor thanks to all my tests and Dr's and one of the symptoms I had with my son was feeling like I had to poop then it would go away over and over. Those were my early contractions. Now anytime I've got to poop I kinda panic... it's silly but I can help it

GTKY: What is your decorating style for your house? Messy cluttered lol I still don't feel it's my home I moved into my husbands and fill house so we're really crammed with my old stuff and theirs
  • Options
    How far along are you? 29 weeks + 1

How big is baby? Barbie convertible 

Any appointments this week? OB appt Friday 

Symptoms? Heartburn, all day long starting at like noon, sciatica, uncomfortable-ness

Cravings? Still all food

Team Pink/Blue/Green? Pink

Rants/Raves/Questions? Just so happy I passed my 3 hour!!

GTKY: What is your decorating style for your house? Modern, neutral colors. Our house is older but when we have our forever home it will be much better. 

@sarah0985 I'm on vacation until Wednesday!

• Options
    How far along are you? 31+ 1

How big is baby? Asparagus 

Any appointments this week? 2 week check up Friday 

Symptoms? Sciatica, heartburn/indigestion, insomnia/fatigue 

Cravings? Cookies!

Team Pink/Blue/Green? Blue

Rants/Raves/Questions? Passed my glucose test and iron is good. As of my last appt I was measuring 3 weeks ahead so that's making me a little nervous! With DD I was always measuring small and ended up having her a week late, so this is a whole new ballgame!

GTKY: What is your decorating style for your house? Country-ish I'd say...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 29 weeks

How big is baby? Acorn squash

Any appointments this week? Nope

Symptoms? Sciatica, pelvic pain, baby found my bladder....

Cravings? Grapefruit and chewy mini sweat tarts

Team Pink/Blue/Green? Green

Rants/Raves/Questions? I use to hate the baby movements, but now I'm actually kind of enjoying them. I'm kind of happy that I am finally enjoying them, I've felt like I was missing out on something.

GTKY: What is your decorating style for your house? Plants, plants everywhere! My husband gets irritated when I bring home a new plant. Maybe it would help if I had a place to actually put the plants....
  • Options
    How far along are you? 29 weeks

How big is baby? Barbie convertible/ acorn squash

Any appointments this week? None

Symptoms? heartburn/acid reflux, breathless, pelvic pain, feet are starting to swell, always thirsty, by the end of the day I literally have no more room for food ....my dinner for the past week has been applesauce or yogurt 

Cravings? Raspberry sorbet!!!!! 

Team Pink/Blue/Green? Green

Rants/Raves/Questions? Trying to find a baby shower dress that I feel pretty in is hard! Luckily my pregnancy spanx arrived yesterday which give me hope!

GTKY: What is your decorating style for your house? Ugh I'm all over the place
  • Options
    How far along are you? 32 weeks

How big is baby? It's a jicama

Any appointments this week? Yes, the biweekly checkin on Tuesday

Symptoms? Heartburn. Joints. My belly is living it's own life which is quite funny to watch from the outside.

Cravings? Nope

Rants/Raves/Questions? Fingers crossed we can get the closing on the house this week.

GTKY: What is your decorating style for your house? I guess timeless traditional with a hint of nautical theme. I like a neutral space with color accents. Was just looking at paintings for the living room yesterday on Etsy. We're going to have a beautiful blue with a hint of teal living room against light tan walls and dark hardwood floors.
  • Options
    How far along are you? 32 weeks

How big is baby? Scooter board

Any appointments this week? None this week

Symptoms? Peeing all the time!!! Tightness and twinges 

Cravings? Nothing 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm just anxious/curious about when this guy is going to make his debut. My daughter was 9 days late and had to be induced

GTKY: What is your decorating style for your house? Rustic 

• Options
    MTB16MTB16 member
    How far along are you? 29 Weeks

How big is baby? Barbie Convertible

Any appointments this week? Yep, a surprise U/S on Thursday to check growth

Symptoms? all the usual suspects

Cravings? The other day I was dying for a granny smith apple and peanut butter, but other than that nothing special. 

Team Pink/Blue/Green? Blue!

Rants/Raves/Questions? I started glucose monitoring (offered instead of the 3 hour GTT) and everything looks great with that!  My oh no moment of the week was during my last office visit on Thursday, I lost 1.5 lbs and fundal height didn't change from 3 weeks ago, now Dr. is a little concern and wants to monitor for growth so fingers crossed he looks good in there!

GTKY: What is your decorating style for your house?  Everything Pottery Barn!  Crisp, clean, and well decorated, no little decorative thingy magigs or clutter for this girl!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers