Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Saturday 3/11

M/C:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: Other then GKTFU is there anything in the future you are really looking forward to right now? Short term and or long term? 

Re: WTO Saturday 3/11

• Options
    M/C: 7/6, 4/4 AL

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: bbt, ping, cm, opk, hio, Pom juice 

R/R: Rave - none of the snow stuck yesterday so my H doesn't have to work until tonight. And my MIL just texted to ask if we wanted a babysitter today so I think we're going to get to go on a day date 2 weeks in a row!
    Rant - The weather for Tuesday keeps looking worse and I'm scared work is going to want me to change my flight to Monday.  I usually O cd 16 or 17 so I don't want to mess up our timing.

CS/Q:

GTKY:  I'm looking forward to my H finishing school and getting a better job.  He should have something by the end of the year hopefully. 
  • Options
    @JJMNO1616 Good gtky! 
    @TigerCakes Yay for another day date! Your MIL sounds awesome!

M/C: 
    3/2

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: Supplements, pnv, bbt... the usual.

R/R: Rave: Went to a party last night and had a good time; DH is picking up Dunkin for me right now. Rant: Ugh I feel so gross today and have THE WORST headache. It's my own fault, of course. Hoping that my turkey cheddar bacon sandwich from Dunkin fixes my hangover so I can be productive. 

CS/Q:

GTKY: Other then GKTFU is there anything in the future you are really looking forward to right now? Short term and or long term?
    I'm studying for my GRE right now (the math is killing me) and I'm looking forward to being a student again. I'm hoping that with a master's I can have more flexibility while job searching and that we can move to our favorite city where jobs are few and far between for me as of right now. 

High School Teacher Reluctant Floridian * Steelers Fan 

Family info in Spoiler

Married 6/2013
    DS 11/2017
    MMC 10/2019 @ 12 weeks 
    Planning to try for our rainbow 01/2020

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @TigerCakes ugh the snow Tuesday is looking like it's going to be bad in a pretty big area. Here's hoping it changes. Good luck!

M/C: 9/10

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: still waiting. Giving myself the weekend and will start temping again on Monday. 

R/R: I am also not looking forward to this big storm Tuesday. I have a few places to be that day in all different directions and it's not going to be fun 

CS/Q:

my sister is due with her baby literally any day now (she's late and being induced Tuesday-which is one of my trips!)
    Moving. We aren't in the best area. I can't wait to be in a good neighborhood and be able to take my son for walks without turning around and going home bc there are shit heads blasting their shit head music with curses as every other word next to a baseball field. Or 6 year olds at our playground cursing at each other and talking about "deez nuts" bc their mom/older sibling/sitter is yelling F bombs at them while teaching them how to play kickball. This all happened during our last walk a couple of weeks ago and I came home and started cleaning like a lunatic so we could get our house up asap.
  • Options
    @CandyApple2012 thanks now I want Dunkin!
  • Options
    M/C: TTA

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: PNV CM BBT RRL

R/R: On our way to go see our new favorite house again! May grab brunch after and I'm thinking about squeezing in a nail appt sometime today or tomorrow. 

CS/Q: Not expecting O for another 4-5 days but already spotting lots of EWCM. My CM pattern never makes any sense to me. 

Other then buying a house I am really looking forward to going back to Michigan in May and June. May will just be a quick weekend trip for my BF's wedding shower but I will be "home" for two weeks in June-July. I haven't been in MI since my wedding in July and this is the longest streach I have ever gone without a visit. 

@TigerCakes That's so nice of your MIL to offer to babysit! 

@CandyApple2012 Ew at the GRE. I actually decided to go into a Masters program that didn't require the GRE because I just couldn't handle it. I took a prep class and everything but I just suck at tests like that. I passed my licensing exam with flying colors but that test was focused specifically on my prefession. 

@50Wife I had to laugh at "deez nuts" but I don't blame you for wanting to move to a different environment. FX someone offers on your house soon! 
  • Options
    @CandyApple2012 My MIL is awesome! I'm very lucky.  Unfortunately, a fire call just came in so my H had to leave.  FX, it's quick so we can still go out.  Hopefully, DD cures your hangover!
    @50wife Yea I'm hoping maybe it will be warm enough so it will end up being rain.  Hopefully, you can end up getting where you need to be and congrats on your new niece or nephew!
    @JJMNO1616 Have fun seeing the house!
  • Options
    M/C: 6/6

CD: 19

WAYDTGKU: pnv hio 

R/R: Just finished house cleaning. Laying in my bed with my blackout curtains closed and a reading light on. It's freezing cold here today so I'm loving this. If I fall alseep that's a bonus !

CS/Q: I didn't really temp this month because we are NTNP ( :# ) But I did manage to get a few temps in and it has spiked. With the O cramps I always get I'm going to say I did O but I'm going to stay here for another day. 

Our business expansion is exciting and getting married in July ! Yay. 

@50Wife I always feel bad for kids who know too much due to their situations. They don't get a fair chance when they grow up in shady homes. 

@JJMNO1616 Ohhhh good luck at the house. Home you still have happy feelings for it. 

@CandyApple2012 I have the same gross feeling right now. We don't deserve sympathy lol. 

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16
    SA 6 weeks post op 50.7 mil count 40% motility

• Options
    @TigerCakes Hurray for your MIL and another date! I hope your flight isn't cancelled.
    @CandyApple2012 Nurse that hangover! The GRE really isn't that bad.
    @50Wife I hope your house sells quickly and you can move to a better neighborhood
    @JJMNO1616 I hope this house works out! It is possible to get several days of EWCM. I would sometimes gear up to O, get a positive OPK and EWCM then would actually O a few days later.
    @FLAshley  How's the wedding planning going?
    @Cricket648 We loved Ireland! I'm sure you'll have a good time.

M/C: 7/5 (1/1 AL)

CD: 3!

WAYDTGKU: Waiting for now. I'm trying to decide if we should wait a full cycle before we start trying again. I'm impatient, but I also want to be safe. Maybe this is more a question.

R/R: Rave: We're having a lazy weekend. I feel pretty good! :)

CS/Q: Thoughts on waiting one full cycle?

Wellllll I'd say GKTFU as soon as possible... but besides that, we have a trip to NY coming up in May. I'm really looking forward to seeing friends. Not much else going on.

Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• Options
    @starla I wish i had answers to your question but I don't. I hope it happens soon for you. We are having a runaway wedding so not a lot of planning besides photographer which is booked, place to stay which is booked, someone to marry us which is done, and bands !! Easy peasy. The hard part is writing vows. DF started but I havent. I'm a procrastinator. 

@cricket648 I am so jealous of your Ireland get away. That is the one and only place I hope to visit someday !!!!

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16

• Options
    @CandyApple2012 Yuck hangovers are the worst. I've got a slight one myself this morning. Enjoy that freaking sandwich. It sounds like it will be amazing. 

@JJMNO1616 Have fun looking at the house again!

@50Wife Yeah, it sounds like it's time to GTFO of there. 

@Cricket648 One if my dream trips is to go to Ireland and Scotland and drive around in cable knit sweaters and go to castles and like skeet shooting and stuff. 

@Starla I don't have an answer for you, but someone will. It sucks to have to wait when you really want to move on. Sorry!

@FLAshley I didn't know you were planning a wedding!  Ugh I loved planning my wedding so much. It's stressful, but so fun. How's it all going?

M/C: 
    8/9

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, tracking, PNVs, etc

R/R: No rants!  Today's going to be a great day!  Going for a really long beachwalk with my two besties and brunch, then I'm coming home to be super chill and do laundry and watch season 2 of Love on Netflix. Probably take a bath and do my nails somewhere in there. Ugh I LOOOOOOVE LEISURELY SATURDAAAAAYS!!! 

CS/Q: I'm using the Clear Blue Advanced digital OPKs and I just got my 4th day of a flashing smiley face. That seems like a long time, but I guess it's not and in theory, I should be getting a solid smiley tomorrow. Am I right?  I'm new to this whole thing so please don't make fun of me lol

I've actually got some cool new hobbies coming up. I've always thrown pottery on the wheel, but I stopped for some reason like 8 years ago. I move decided it's time to get back to it!  Im starting a new intermediate wheel throwing class next month and I'm super excited about it. 
    Im also continuing my scuba training with a rescue diver class next month as well. Hoping to get to divemaster by summer/fall and then volunteer at the aquarium for their dive team!  Big things coming!
  • Options
    @starla unfortunately another fire call came in so our day date was cancelled.  And Delta emailed advising us to switch our flights so it's Monday now.  Hoping we can still get good timing.  **TW** In regards to your question, we did not wait one cycle, but I think my first cycle may have been anovulatory.  We're now on cycle 4 since my loss and I'm still not pregnant so it didn't matter anyways.  My doctor advised us to wait, but said it was primarily for dating purposes.
  • Options
    @BreezyBee wish I had your love for planning. I pretty much had it all done in a week. I tried a couple of bands on last night. That's the only thing left to do. 

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16

• Options
    @FLAshley @BreezyBee I loved planning our wedding! I keep telling my husband I'd love to do it over and over again but different each time. There are so many colors and ideas that I would have loved to do but obviously you can't do it all 

• Options

@FLAshley I love the idea of a runaway wedding!

@BreezyBee I just started the Clearblue Advanced this cycle too, and I have so many questions.  I hope you get your solid smiley tomorrow!  Also, your Saturday plans sound ah-mazing. Very jealous.
    DS1: Nov. 2013
    DS2: Jan. 2016
    DS3: Dec. 2017
    Baby #4 on the way!
  • Options
    @FLAshley is anyone invited or just you and your fiancé? 
  • Options
    @FLAshley Are you going somewhere "vactiony" to get married?? July will be here before you know it! That's exciting. 

@Starla Thanks for the feedback. I certainly don't have any complaints about extra EWCM I just notice my body doesn't seem to have much of a pattern. I typically just go from dry to EWCM and then back to dry. 

@KatieEl Things went well! DH and I both really like this house but I'm trying not to be too emotional about it. We would be stretching ourselves more financially then the other house we offered on so we need to take a deeper look at that still. 
  • Options
    @BreezyBee Haha That's pretty much our plan! We're actually staying a couple of nights in a castle. Who doesn't love a cable knit sweater? 
    @Starla Was there anything you did while you were there that you'd recommend? 
    Me: 27 | DH: 27
    Married: 10/2013
    TTC #1 Since: 02/2017
  • Options
    @Cricket648 I'm planning to go for a Master's in Special Education with an emphasis in ASD. I'm excited but nervous. Also, I'm with @Starla on Ireland -- it is my FAVORITE place in the world. I studied abroad in Ireland and absolutely fell in love with it and took DH there for the first time last summer and he fell in love too. I recommend driving if you're feeling brave because of the scenery and cool towns off the beaten path. Galway, the Ring of Kerry, and Killarney are not to be missed! 

@KatieEl and @BreezyBee I'm intrigued by the Clearblue Advanced. Do you prefer it so far over wondfos/cheapies? If so, why? On a different note, DH was the best to pick up DD for me and I am thankfully feeling mostly better! I woke up saying "I'll never drink again!" LOL. 

@JJMNO1616 Ugh I feel you on the GRE. It's hard to make time to study for it but I'm a teacher so I feel like a hypocrite when I procrastinate and put off studying, lol. Hopefully @Starla is right and it won't be too bad. 

@FLAshley A runaway wedding sounds awesome. Where are you guys going to tie the knot?

High School Teacher Reluctant Floridian * Steelers Fan 

Family info in Spoiler

Married 6/2013
    DS 11/2017
    MMC 10/2019 @ 12 weeks 
    Planning to try for our rainbow 01/2020

• Options
    @CandyApple2012 I don't know if I like them better than the cheapies, this cycle is my first cycle using any OPK at all, and the digital aspect of these made it seem totally idiot proof.  (But then I didn't bother reading the directions until day 10, when I started testing, and turns out I should have started on day 8, so its possible the high/peak issues I'm (maybe) having this cycle might just be user error. Not so idiot proof after all lol.) Glad to hear you're feeling better!  
    Baby #4 on the way!
  • Options
    I will be back later to comment!

M/C: 
    3/3

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: I don't even want to think about sex right now. The cramps are bad this month. 

R/R: I really want a cupcake right now, but I don't have any. 

CS/Q: It was kind of funny this morning when I woke up and took my temp because as soon as I saw the 96.63 I knew that AF was imminent. When I got up to go to the bathroom there she was. It was kind of like performing a magic trick with my uterus. Now I just need to teach it how to grow a baby!

GTKY: The last three trips we've taken have not gone well, so we are on a traveling hiatus. Long term, I want to change careers. 
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @morado23 sorry about CD1, hope the cramps let up soon.
    Baby #4 on the way!
  • Options
    Y'all! Suffering from a headache and mobile bumping so tagging is pretty much a no go (tried and kept getting the name floating or repeating... wtf)
    normally my weekends are cray but this headache has me on the couch :(

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: fet, supplements, etc

R/R: rant: headache. So many ppl at my office are sick.... why does this always happen during ivf cycles?!? :(
    rave: it's still baking day regardless, so doughnut holes are made and 2 loaves of bread next.... 

CS/Q: none... i did have my monitoring today and my stupid lining is still so skinny (5.5) But my doc says I should transfer in about 10 days which i predicted (i like being right!)

I dunno.... long term would be to get a piece of land wherever we want to retire to.... we've been really lucky to be able to do most of what we want to do generally. 

Sorry no tags, y'all :(:(
  • Options
    Thanks, ladies. @TigerCakes That's what I figured. I may just have a messed up cycle anyway. We may NTNP this cycle and see what happens after.
    @KatieEl That looks promising like you're about to O! The doctor said to wait 1 cycle (I think for dating purposes), but the midwife said we could start TTC right away. Not sure if that meant waiting one cycle or sooner.
    @Cricket648 We love Dublin and Temple Bar. The Cliffs of Moher (on the West coast) were awesome. Like @CandyApple2012 We also liked Galway.
    @morado23 Sorry for CD1. Hugs and wine!
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• Options
    P&G today cause I have a pukey kid who's finally napping and I have so much stuff to do!!

M/C:
    4/4

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: learning to temp, waiting for DH to come back from working out of town

R/R: Rant: see above, DS STTN with no throwing up, so I foolishely fed him breakfast which he proceeded to vomit everywhere a few minutes later... Rave: he has managed to keep down the few crackers and banana I fed him for lunch!

CS/Q: I asked this yesterday but I posted so late no one answered. Anyone charting in Celsius? How big are your variances in temp? So far I'm between 36.1-36.3.

The in-laws are coming to visit in a couple weeks and I absolutely love when they are here! They are so helpful and it doesn't feel like we have 'guests' at all!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @starla if dr just told you to wait for dating purposes and midwife said you're good to go, I'd think you'd be fine to start actively ttc now. Between your charting and early dating ultrasounds, I'm sure that would be a minor (if at all) problem.
    Baby #4 on the way!
  • Options
    @FLAshley OMG that's so romantic and fun!! I wish I wish I was more adventurous sometimes. 
  • Options
    @JJMNO1616 I am totally a pusher of the adventurous lifestyle !!!! You live everyday but only die once ! Make your days count !!! How did the house viewing go ?

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16

• Options
    @FLAshley It went well! My H and I are planning to make an offer on it but we are going in under asking again so it's going to be another emotional few days lol I want to get excited but I also don't want to get my hopes up too much just yet. 
  • Options
    @JJMNO1616 Stay positive!! All they can say is no. ;)

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16

• Options
    @FLAshley just did a google image search and that is gorgeous!! 
    I love that you're doing that!
  • Options
    Sorry I never got back to this yesterday. Decided an early bedtime sounded better. 

@CandyApple2012 - I hated the GRE. Actually, I hated all standardized tests. GL!
    @FLAshley - My DH and I eloped and it was great! I loved the intimacy of it and it was much less stressful than planning a big wedding!
    @BreezyBee - I'm jealous of your Saturday! Sounds delightful.
    @KatieEl - Not everyone will get a peak and every cycle is different. Keep HIO and keep temping!
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker