July 2017 Moms
Options

*Saturday Ticker Change* 3/11

For anyone due 7/1, 7/8, 7/15, 7/22, 7/29.

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: (Stolen from Wednesday.) What is your astrological sign, and do you feel that you exemplify some (or all) or the personality traits associated with that sign?
Married: 10/13/2013
TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017

Re: *Saturday Ticker Change* 3/11

• Options
    star_beaglestar_beagle member
    edited March 2017
    How far along are you? 23 weeks

How big is baby? a Barbie doll, a grapefruit, a papaya, a can of WD-40, a box of mac & cheese

Upcoming appointments this week? I have an endocrinologist check-up next Thursday.

ETA: I stopped by my OB's office at their request yesterday to check my BP. Two appointments ago it was 140/80. Last appointment (2 weeks ago) it was 130/80. Yesterday it was 118/76. I'm pretty sure they're going to watch it closely now to make sure it doesn't go back up. My blood work and urine have all been normal so far.

Any new symptoms or changes? More backaches and abdominal aches. Fun times waking up in the morning.

Rants/Raves/Questions?  

GTKY(Stolen from Wednesday.) What is your astrological sign, and do you feel that you exemplify some (or all) or the personality traits associated with that sign? I'm a Virgo and I think I'm a sterotypical one. Quiet, judgemental, always thinking...the list could go on.
    TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017
  • Options
    How far along are you?
    23 weeks

How big is baby?
    A grapefruit or a bunch or grapes. Which makes not a whole lot of sense to me, since they're either the biggest grapefruits ever (seriously...foot long grapefruits??) but whatever.

This is my by-week, haha. Regular appointment on Friday of next week. I'm still on the every two week schedule for now, but I have a feeling the frequency might pick up shortly. Because twins and blood pressure. Sigh.

Nothing new since last week. Worried about my blood pressure, and the things that come with that.

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    This is not really baby-related, but my parents are some of the most generous, kind, amazing people on this planet and they've had a hard go of it the last couple years. Yesterday, they got some very hopeful news regarding their living situation and my dad's health and I am desperately hoping and praying both of these things go through and work out.

GTKY: What is our astrological sign, and do you feel you exemplify some (or all) of the personality traits associated with it?
    I'm an Aquarius and it definitely shows. Creative but practical, with a desperate wanderlust and the need to at least feel like I have control to make my own choices or leave or move when I need to. Linguistically inclined. That said, financial stability is a HUGE part of who I am and very little stresses me as much as lack of frugality (I'm terrible at treating myself), which goes against my astrological sign.
    Married 25 May, 2013
    William Alexander born 18 September, 2015
    Harper Grace born 9 June, 2017
    Colton Miles born 9 June, 2017
    Bowen James due 19 June, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 20 weeks! finally

How big is baby? banana. I looked up the whole size thing and its not the physical size of the object but the weight of it. So for @ktewart  your grapefruit and bunch of grapes must weigh the same. Can't say I ever weighed either so not sure how accurate that is.

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope none till the 28th

Any new symptoms or changes? Irritability that Im hoping is just due to the combination of exhaustion, indigestion and hunger. I was irritable for the entire length of my last two pregnancies so was hoping to skip it since thir first half of this one I've been mostly relaxed and calm.

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY(Stolen from Wednesday.) What is your astrological sign, and do you feel that you exemplify some (or all) or the personality traits associated with that sign? I am a Scorpio. I believe I have the majority of the traits. I used to think I only had a few but situations and life decisions have changed my personality to be more in tune with my sign.
                           SD(13) DS(10) DS(4) DS(3)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    @michelle04us, I guess that makes more sense. I still think a grapefruit is awfully heavy at a whole pound, haha. Them's some big grapefruits!
    Married 25 May, 2013
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    lol yea @ktewart

• Options
    @ktewart so i looked it up. All the online stores that sell grapefruit list weight of boxes. For a box of 36 grapefruit its 36lbs. So I guess a pound each is correct for avg weight. I found where someone said they bought one that weighed 22 oz too.

• Options
    @michelle04us, this made me giggle, honestly, haha. But who knew! That makes me give a bit of side eye to our grocery store, though - they definitely don't have pound size grapefruits!!
    Married 25 May, 2013
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 20 weeks!

How big is baby? A banana.  @michelle04us - the weight thing makes more sense than the length ever did.

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope

Any new symptoms or changes? Things are pretty stable, and time seems to be moving faster.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Celebrating my birthday this weekend with a bunch of friends.  Hooray for cupcakes!

GTKY(Stolen from Wednesday.) What is your astrological sign, and do you feel that you exemplify some (or all) or the personality traits associated with that sign? Pisces.  I had to look up the traits because it's been awhile since I thought about astrology, but I remember I used to think that the description was right on.  Supposedly I'm idealist, a dreamer, indecisive, and compassionate.  That seems pretty accurate.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

How far along are you? 
    20 weeks!

How big is baby?  a banana; a Swingline stapler

Upcoming appointments this week? None this coming week.  Had A/S on Tuesday; all's good.  Have to have a fetal echo because baby likes to move around way too much and really doesn't like having its picture taken.  Dr said everything is there and nothing to worry about, they just want more/better pictures.

Any new symptoms or changes?  Not really.  Itchy skin but that could be from it being winter. Lots of cravings.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm really starting to hate my job.  Not my actual work but more the people that I work with.  It's making the decision to be a SAHM or PT-SAHM easier.  I'm not telling my work either way until my leave is over but unless some things change, I don't see me going back FT.

GTKY(Stolen from Wednesday.) What is your astrological sign, and do you feel that you exemplify some (or all) or the personality traits associated with that sign?   I am a cusp between Virgo and Libra so I pull traits from both.  I tend to follow Virgo moreb I hate being the center of attention, am detail oriented, and have a great memory; but both signs are faithful, analytical, thoughtful and determined.  They are said to be great family members and friends.  
    ME: 34 | DH: 36
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC:6/2016
    BFP: 11/22/2016 | EDD: 7/29/2017

• Options

How far along are you? 21 weeks 

How big is baby? Endive

Upcoming appointments this week? No more for 3 more weeks. 

Any new symptoms or changes? I think I've officially popped. My bump is making its presence know in a big way. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? We had our A/S scan this week and found that the baby is healthy and a girl. So happy and excited. 

GTKY(Stolen from Wednesday.) What is your astrological sign, and do you feel that you exemplify some (or all) or the personality traits associated with that sign? I'm a Leo. I am mostly a stereotypical Leo; Strengths: Creative, passionate, generous, warm-hearted, cheerful, humorous. Weaknesses: Arrogant, stubborn, lazy, inflexible. Gotta take the good with the bad. 

@GreenBean enjoy your celebration! 
    Lilypie - (FR0w)
  • Options
    How far along are you? I'm a few days late posting, but I'm always so busy on the weekends and don't have much time to bump! 23weeks2days

How big is baby? The size of a grapefruit

Upcoming appointments this week? None this week, a standard OB apt next week

Any new symptoms or changes? I had great energy last week, hope it keeps up for a few more! 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Finalized a date for my baby shower and picked out a dresser for the nursery!

GTKY(Stolen from Wednesday.) What is your astrological sign, and do you feel that you exemplify some (or all) or the personality traits associated with that sign? Cancer. Had to look up the traits, I'll agree to loving, emotional, faithful and creative! I also do love the water!  Did you know that NASA is trying to change the signs to add a missing one, Ophiuchus? 
  • Options
    @mjacks16 - Yeah. That isht is not going to fly. There is no way in the world I am a Leo (which is what I would be with the added new sign).
  • Options
    @mjacks16 yea I would be changed to Libra which I definitely do not agree with

• Options
    How far along are you? 
    24 weeks!
    How big is baby? 
    cantaloupe
    nope
    Much stretching pain as this bump grows! Also more irritable because ain't nobody got time for your sh*t when I'm busy growing a baby lol. Probably doesn't help with the time change and general change in sleeping habits lately... need more sleep.  
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    I feel like I can feel the abdominal muscles ripping apart to make room for this kid - it's not a pleasant feeling!
    GTKY(Stolen from Wednesday.) What is your astrological sign, and do you feel that you exemplify some (or all) or the personality traits associated with that sign?
    Libra - absolutely - very much want things in balance/harmony and very indecisive!
    BabyGaga

BabyGaga