September 2017 Moms

Nightcrew

Re: Nightcrew

• @HollyGoLightly09 Yea, they get to choose when they want to work. Nice for moms with babies but.....

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • I just got done watching Marley and Me. First time.   Obviously crying.  

Me: 31    DH: 36

Married since 11/25/2013

#1 (bio)  born 01/18/2006

#2 (bio)   born 09/08/2008

#3 (step) born 02/17/2009

#4 (our 1st together)  EDD 09/09/2017

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • @daniellelynette Me too! My best friend and her family went and auditioned last year... apparently were passing out cocktails the entire time and by the time it was their turn they were quite the disaster, lol. Now every time I watch it I wonder if they pass out drinks that freely before the aired shows. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @cmar1006 yesss lol I got away with it because they knew I was pregnant and they all really liked me to begin with. 
    also @Sugargirl1019 I think that movie sounds good too! Probably gonna see if I can find it tomorrow.
  • I just got done watching Marley and Me. First time.   Obviously crying.  
    I can barely watch this movie normally, let alone while pregnant! I have outlawed anything sentimental and animal related in our house while I'm PG, because I will become a sniveling puddle of tears and sadness!

• @cmar1006 Pushback is when they call you at 5 am and say "hey, we don't need you this morning, youre pushed back until 11" aka SLEEP

We can all Netflix and chill watching Hacksaw Ridge.

Married in July 2014
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • -snip-

I love having sexy times as much as the next girl, but I usually try to avoid it during graphic war movies. ;)

• @amandarene112 I love Bob's Burgers.  But am slightly disappointed with this season.  Do you watch it?
    *TW* 
    Me: 35 | DH: 38
    Met: 2007
    Married: 2013

BFP #1: 06/21/16                MMC: 08/04/16
    BFP #2: 01/08/17             DD: 09/23/17 <3
    BFP #3: 06/10/20             EDD: 02/11/2021

• -snip-

I love having sexy times as much as the next girl, but I usually try to avoid it during graphic war movies. ;)
    That is probably the only way I would watch a graphic war movie... by, you know... NOT. 
    The first time DH ever invited me to his apartment when we started dating, we started watching Wyatt Earp and didn't make it past the opening credits before we had moved to the bedroom lol 
  • @jmn1985 Yes, we watch Bob's Burgers almost religiously! We joke that we are the west coast versions of Bob and Linda, and the chances are high that our kids will be as weird as theirs. :lol: In fact, we were Bob and Linda for halloween, and three friends were our kids. We won a costume contest and everything! This season has been a little different that the others, but still good. They haven't jumped the shark yet like a lot of other long-running adult cartoons. 

• jmn1985 said:
    @amandarene112 I love Bob's Burgers.  But am slightly disappointed with this season.  Do you watch it?
    i have been interested in starting this show! Is it good?? What is it even about?
  • Omg @daniellelynette DH at least attempted to work on hw with me first before asking permission every step of the way :p

Married in July 2014
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • The first time DH ever invited me to his apartment when we started dating, we started watching Wyatt Earp and didn't make it past the opening credits before we had moved to the bedroom lol 
    lol, I am the biggest chicken when it comes to scary movies. DH likes to tease me about it, and I always remind him that I wasn't a bit scared of The Exorcist. The truth is, high school boyfriend and I watched it alone in his bedroom. Was I scared? no. Could I tell you anything about the movie? also, no. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @daniellelynette DO ITTTTTT! We love this show. It's about a quirky, working class family with three kids who run a small mom-and-pop type burger restaurant. The first few episodes took a little while to get into, but after that it's amazing. Really funny and endearing, and, like I said, quirky. You can't help but fall in love with the main characters. 

• @HollyGolightly09 I do not watch scary movies. They stick with me too much, and I end up having weird dreams and nightmares for days. DH gives me a really hard time about it too. But I think we're the normal ones! Who wants all that gore and nastiness stuck in their minds forever?

• @HollyGolightly09 I do not watch scary movies. They stick with me too much, and I end up having weird dreams and nightmares for days. DH gives me a really hard time about it too. But I think we're the normal ones! Who wants all that gore and nastiness stuck in their minds forever?
    That's exactly why I can't watch them! They are in my head for days... DH doesn't get it. They have absolutely no effect on him. He kept trying to get me to watch them when we were dating, and I was annoyingly "sure, baby, whatever you want" about it and watched part of a few. The second time I woke up screaming he realized it was a bad idea. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Omg @daniellelynette DH at least attempted to work on hw with me first before asking permission every step of the way :p
    If I remember correctly, DH was somewhat innocently (ha yeah right) just rubbing a bit of exposed skin between my shirt and pants and I just hopped up and went to his room lmao I WAS EASY. But only for him. I'm a little embarrassed but I had liked him for two years and was finally dating him so I just kinda went for it lol! 
    @HollyGolightly09 I used to LOVE scary movies before havin DS, now I can't even watch previews for them without getting freaked :(
    @amandarene112 I'm going to watch it right now! Already in Netflix watching friends lol
    One time DH was playing zombies in COD and it gave me nightmares :(
  • Apparently netflix doesn't want me to watch bobs burgers... it was playing friends just fine but I had to go and switch and now it's not loading  :|
  • Apparently netflix doesn't want me to watch bobs burgers... it was playing friends just fine but I had to go and switch and now it's not loading  :|
    Nooooo! So sad. Let me know what you think when you finally get watch it!

• Oo night crew.. I like it. Always me, I feel like I don't sleep anymore! Anywho I'm just sitting on the couch (like I have been all afternoon) staring at my phone. Today was DS's 3rd birthday! I decorated, made his cake, wrapped his presents, etc. By about 2, I felt like death and just couldn't do anymore. DH took over it all and my parents came over and pretty much finished out the day. I still feel like total crap but he had a great birthday, so worth it. But really bored just sitting around. I need a good show to start watching!
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • THE WHOLE FREAKIN THING FROZE. Grrrrr. Had to reset the dish box thing. The hopper. Will let you know as soon as it's done being stupid lol. might just go watch it on my phone in bed. Wish I never got rid of the TV in our room.  :/
  • I'm googling all the scary things about why my test had to be rerun :( I don't see any positive outcomes..

Married in July 2014
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • edited March 2017
    @Sugargirl1019 I second whoever it was that said they are probably "rerunning" it for the first time. I hadn't even thought of that until someone else said it, but I'm betting it got pushed to the side, never got ran, they had an "oh shit!" moment, and lied to cover themselves. 

ETA- Also, step away from the google. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I've googled all the things... and found medical research articles too..

Married in July 2014
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • I've googled all the things... and found medical research articles too..
    Well then, let's hear it... what is it saying it could be? 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Sugargirl1019 Stop googling, girl! The google is not your friend right now. The interwebs are full of worst-case scenarios and bad information. It will do you no good, and the last thing you or your baby needs is for you to be more stressed. I know the waiting game is just the worst. Big, creepy internet hugs to you. :heart:

• Sugargirl1019Sugargirl1019 member
    edited March 2017
    All of what I've read has ppl getting told they don't have enough DNA in the blood to test. Too low of DNA = low fetal fraction rate. Low fetal fraction rate = higher percentage of aneuploidy. 

ETA: https://m.acog.org/Resources-And-Publications/Committee-Opinions/Committee-on-Genetics/Cell-free-DNA-Screening-for-Fetal-Aneuploidy?IsMobileSet=true

Married in July 2014
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • @Sugargirl1019 Okay. So, that is a possibility. It's also possible that some ass hat in the lab dropped a vial of your blood. Or it never got ran in the first place. Or they ran it, but some ass hat in the lab did something wrong with the report, so they have nothing to send. 

I'm seriously betting on an ass hat being involved somehow. I just reallllllly hope they call you sooner rather than later... it's cruel how long you've waited on these results, only to be stressed out more when you finally hear from them. Hang in there!  <3 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm not doing well haha :(

Married in July 2014
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • lol, I'm sure you aren't... let's be honest, no one would be. This is stressful enough without things adding to that. Did they actually tell you there wasn't enough fetal DNA, or did they just say they were having to rerun it? Will they be doing an NT scan, as well? 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • lol, I'm sure you aren't... let's be honest, no one would be. This is stressful enough without things adding to that. Did they actually tell you there wasn't enough fetal DNA, or did they just say they were having to rerun it? Will they be doing an NT scan, as well? 
    They only said they have to rerun it. And no, my doctor didn't offer the NT scan, and now I'm too far along to have it.

I think it's so dumb.. I have cousins with trisomy 21 and 18 and I'm not even getting tests to rule that out.. and the one I did doesn't even have results due to error. Sigh.

Married in July 2014
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
    They only said they have to rerun it. And no, my doctor didn't offer the NT scan, and now I'm too far along to have it.

I think it's so dumb.. I have cousins with trisomy 21 and 18 and I'm not even getting tests to rule that out.. and the one I did doesn't even have results due to error. Sigh.
    I know this is hard, I would be struggling to to freak out too. Shoot, when my second round of betas were one day late I called my doctor's office five times. But I think you really have to focus and try not to borrow trouble. There are a plethora of reasons they might have had to re-run the test that aren't bad. My mantra throughout this pregnancy has been "everything is fine until I know otherwise." Try to focus on that- you don't have a reason to think anything is wrong yet. Today, you are pregnant, your baby is alive and, to your and your doctor's knowledge, healthy. 

• My bff just arrived from CA with her hubs and is now trying to get her 2.5yo son to go the hell to sleep...it's after 11p here in Texas!! My kid has been asleep for three hours lol...
    All the adults are drinking wine.
    Except me.
    whaaaaahhhhhh.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

**TW**
    Losses:
     #1: 8wks MMC 4/16
    #2: 13+4 T21 + Hydrops 3/17
  • @Sugargirl1019 ours has taken a long time (over 2 weeks) to come back too. The longer it takes, the more nervous I get. I even went as far as to go into the OB office and ask in person. Was told that if I don't get a call from the OB early this coming week, call back.
  • @Sugargirl1019 ours has taken a long time (over 2 weeks) to come back too. The longer it takes, the more nervous I get. I even went as far as to go into the OB office and ask in person. Was told that if I don't get a call from the OB early this coming week, call back.
    My results with my DD took a whopping 18 days because the lab was slow and there was absolutely NOTHING wrong with her!!! My results  this time came back in 5 days (including a weekend) and this pregnancy is the exact opposite. 
    Try not to panic (easier said than done I know...)...the length of time has nothing to do with what the results are...some lab's just get backed up while others have an open schedule. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

**TW**
    Losses:
     #1: 8wks MMC 4/16
    #2: 13+4 T21 + Hydrops 3/17
    My results with my DD took a whopping 18 days because the lab was slow and there was absolutely NOTHING wrong with her!!! My results  this time came back in 5 days (including a weekend) and this pregnancy is the exact opposite. 
    Try not to panic (easier said than done I know...)...the length of time has nothing to do with what the results are...some lab's just get backed up while others have an open schedule. :)
    Thanks @Texafornian. Ours are being run my a military lab supposedly, so like anything else with the government...SLOW AS MUD. Hoping and praying you get some more answers soon. You're constantly in my thoughts.
  • I'm technically always #nightcrew since I work at 2am, but we've had a lazy night catching up on TV. Cried over "this is us," freaked out during the movie "don't breathe," now watching the new season of "love" on Netflix while browsing nursery furniture online. Pretty solid Friday night. 
    Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • Do not trust the google. Breathe and avoid google. 
    The bump keeps eating my posts and it makes me cranky. I'm also first to sleep at slumber parties, but the third Tri insomnia is hitting me hard and early